6 – Shopping in Ingrian – Edited!
878 13 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
I have Fixed my Terable first chapter! Now it should be readable :D

6 – Shopping in Ingrian

 

Eve looked out at Ingrian. She could swear the place looks like an ancient Egyptian city. All of the houses are made from stone brick, clay and a bit of wood with colorful fabric awnings hanging from the windows. In the distance she could see several market stalls. Everyone in the city seems to have tan skin and either baggy Arabian pants or robes. Eve looked over the clothes the women wear but was disappointed to find none wore anything that had a nice sexy look showing off a lot of skin.

walking into the street all eyes seem to stare at Eve as they have never seen anyone with such mystical eyes or such strong animalistic features. Eve smiles and waves as she walks by heading for the marketplace she saw when entering Ingrian.

Merchants hawking their wares would stop and stare at Eve as she passes. It did not help either that each step her shawl would rise up flashing her furry bottom to everyone. Eve continued to walk along the street looking for a clothes or shoe store. Her tail wagging without shame causing even more people to gawk at her.

After an hour of searching Eve finally gives up and stops someone for directions before entering a clothing store.

*ching* 

A bell chimes as Eve enters. "I'll be right there!" calls a feminine voice from the back of the store. Eve browses the wares in the store but keeps finding herself more and more depressed the more she looks. Just like everyone Eve has met so far the store owner gives eve a gawking stare. Eve examines the store owner but finds she is also disappointed with the style of the robe she is wearing. (Eve: "Maybe this is the wrong place to look for clothes...) Seeing Eve's disappointed look the store owner's pride kicks in.

Store Owner: "...Greetings Miss. My name is Talia can I help you find anything?"

Eve approaches the counter to rests her elbow propping up her chin and gives Talia a knowing smile.

Eve: "Hello Talia my name is Eve! it's nice to meet you! I was wondering... do you have any clothes that are a bit more exotic in the back of the store perhaps? I can't seem to find anything that matches my taste here in the front."

Talia: "I'm sorry miss, the only stuff in the back is my work area where I keep the fabric for making new clothing."

Hearing this Eve suddenly had an idea. She used to love sowing as a kid. This is a hobby she shared with her mother along with reading fantasy stories. She always had great pride in her sewing. It's just sad that her mother stopped buying supplies after she turned 12 and gave up the hobby. This hobby like many others eventually took a back seat to her immersion in MMO games. Now that she is living an MMO she knew she couldn't give it up and decided to revive the hobby with a passion!

Eve: "Say Talia, Would you mind if I used the back room and made my own clothing? I am willing to pay for the materials and time of course!"

Talia pondered her question her customer gave her. (Talia: "This customer wants exotic clothes... I wonder what kind of tastes she has? Maybe its something I can use in my store.")

Talia: "I suppose it should be fine. come on into the back room I have an extra table you can work at."

Hearing this Eve smiles and rushes up and gives Talia a hug.

Eve: "Yay! I love you Talia!"

Talia: "Ack! ...please let me go customer!"

Eve: "Oh Woopsie! Sorry about that. I got carried away! This is so exciting!"

 Talia blushes a bit from the bulges that were pressing against her earlier. After taking a couple of deep breaths leads Eve to the back room. When Eve enters the room she notices a mirror in the corner and quickly runs up it full of excitement.

Eve: "Oh wow! you have a... mirror."

After a quick Glance Eve noticed that the mirror is made of polished metal and does not reflect an image well. (Eve: "What's this! I have a cute black kitten nose! I always thought kitten noses are cute! It seems not everything was molded from my imagination! hmm... considering I have always known subconsciously how my powers work perhaps my body was molded by subconscious too? I will have to test this later.)

Talia: "Miss customer, are you alright? you have been staring at that mirror for a while now. Is everything okay?"

Eve: "Just fine miss Talia! No need to worry!"

Looking at Eve's dazzling smile Talia could not help but be memorized by Eve's eyes! (Talia: "Those eyes... they are so mystical! I did not see before in the shop but in the darker back room they glow!")

Talia: "Miss Customer's eyes are so pretty..."

Eve rushes up and hugs Talia again.

Eve: "Ohh! Your such a flatterer! Thank you Talia!"

Talia once again blushes feeling eve's familiar bulges pressing against her as they slipped out of her shawl.

Talia: "Nn...not at all customer! I only said the truth! By the way the cloth is over here feel free to use it just show me how much you use and ill add it to your total. There is a pair of sheers on the table and a few sewing needles as well"

Eve smiles and runs off to get the cloth she needs. Eve decides to go with white and light green cloth. taking the cloth to the table Eve already has an idea in mind. Eve begins to roll out the white cloth and measures out around 20 feet. She scans the table for something to mark the cloth with and sees a piece of charcoal and wraps it in a bit of cloth so as to not get her hands dirty. She then proceeds to use her makeshift charcoal pencil to make a few markings while holding the center of the cloth to her chest to verify her measurements. Eve picks up the needle and thread and quickly threads it on the first attempt. (Eve: "My dexterity is quite shocking now! I used to be fast at threading but it would always take 5 to 8 attempts to get it through!") Seeing this Talia was shocked as well. (Talia: "Miss Customer is a Pro! I don't thank I could ever thread it on the first attempt...") Eve's hands move smoothly across the cloth sewing a hem over the areas she cut so that no threads would come loose. (Talia: "What kind of stitching is that! It looks amazing and sturdy!") Talia had never seen an overedge stitch before! she could only describe it as magical!

Eve: "hmm... its a bit bland. I know! I will embroider on it!

Nodding to herself Eve takes some gold thread and threads the needle again on her first try. She begins to embroider little kittens all over the cloth. Talia had been staring at Eve's work mesmerized when *ching* sounds. The ringing of her store's chime snaps her out of her trance.

Talia: "Ah! Please wait, customer! I will be right there! Eve, I will be right back."

After Talia slipped out into the front of the store Eve continues her cat embroidery and eventually, Talia comes back just as she finished making her kitties. Taking a nice golden thread this time eve quickly threads the needle again and starts sewing eyes for each of the little kittens she made. Talia is in awe of how cute the whole thing looks but sees a problem.

Talia: "Miss customer, this does not look like any clothes I have seen before. how do you wear it?"

Eve smiles and wraps the center of the cloth over her chest and under her arms then tucks it in the back adjusting it to make sure it's not too tight. She then leads both ends over her hips and between her legs. Continuing from there she takes both ends around each leg once before tucking and continuing down her legs in a diagonal path. below her knees, she wraps and tucks again then tests her movements making sure the cloth is not restricting. Eve ends it all over her ankle and wraps the cloth under her foot arch.

Eve walks up the mirror and admires her work. 

Eve: "looks like bondage wear so far *giggle* will need to make the pants now!"

Eve's idea for the pants is the typical baggy Arabian pants except shorts cut off above the knee. Having been at this for so long eve didn't even realized that the sun had already gone down. The whole time Talia had made several trips to the front to take care of customers before coming back. (Talia: "It's finished! Miss Customer is amazing! No... I will call her Master from now on!) Talia rushes up to Eve and bows with her hands to the ground in fists.

Talia: "Master! this Seamstress is unworthy but please take me as your disciple!"

Eve was startled. take her as a disciple? but she wants to be an adventurer!

Eve: "Ahh... well, perhaps once a week would be fine?"

Talia: "You won't regret this! you don't have to pay for the clothes either! feel free to use my cloth anytime Master!"

Eve was confused, she was not even in Ingrian for a day and suddenly she has a disciple? What kind of world is this?

 

⌈Disciple GET⌋!

⌈Bondage wear GET⌋!

 

Ok, my story really ran away with its self here.

I did not plan to have her get a disciple or have any money left after buying clothes. now she has both!

 

Also... Overedge stitch without a sewing machine... what kind of crazy dexterity is that?

25