19 – Road Trip. (short chapter.)
472 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi all! short chapter but I hope you don't mind seeing as this is not the first one today and it really just ended so I had little else to add here...

19 - Road Trip.

 


Eve POV

Hello! Eve here! your probably wondering what I am doing in the back of this carriage?

Eve: *giggles* "Ah! Rory... mmm..."

I should say... You're probably wondering what I am doing in the back of this carriage besides making out with Rory!

Well... 2 weeks ago I had finished moving in with Rory, At the time Talia was totally understanding yup!

 


Talia POV

Talia: "Woo.... Master! Master is drifting away!... Hateful Rory!"

 


Eve POV

Ah-hem! as I said! Talia was 'totally understanding!' It seems Rory found out that the little 'Demon invasion' had not just happened in Ingarian and the Tana Rainforest, We are now on our way to the Ganna thunder planes to head to the city of Telven. In case you're wondering why Rory would be doing this... Well it turns out he is the city lord! who would of guessed? Before you ask if it's ok for the city lord to just leave the city... well that saucy maid of his named Tina is handling it for now! Ah! she is smart and classy, My taste in women is totally spot on!

well, not much to see... lots of sand... and we are following the cliffs... well... unless you wanted to watch Rory and I get it on several times which... Nah! I don't feel like sharing that! It is not because I don't think your hot, don't get me wrong!

Well anywho! Time skip time!


 

2 hours later...

Okay! this time for real skip the boring!

 


 

Ganna thunder plains

 

*bam* the carriage door opens and I get my first stretch of the looooong ride here! I have to Say! everything is so green, and there are cliffs everywhere! Is that Sheep? They are huge! Just one looks like half the size of the carriage.

Rory: "Ah! Eve... can you not force the door to the carriage open?

Eve: "I can't help it! we been in that carriage for days! Not that I did not enjoy your sleeping face but I totally need to stretch and soak in the sun!"

Rory: Well bare with it a bit more... we are still a few days from... Eve?"

Oh what's that! 

*crouch down* I saw something... *jump!* hmm... *gulp* whoopsie... I swallowed it... Did it look like a field mouse? I acted just like I do with fish. Ahh... that tickles going down!

*hehe* ah! another one *gulp* ... ah so nice... well not so nice for you little mouse... *belly pat*

Eve: "Ah sorry Rory! I got distracted by something tasty...!"

Rory: "That's odd... although we have eaten together I almost never see you truly hungry enough you would just go after it like that... so what did you find?"

Eve: "hehe! Its nothing so never mind!"

Rory: "As I was saying we still have a few more days till we reach Telvan."

14