27 – The Little Sister (part 1)
446 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

27 - The Little Sister (part 1)

 


7 years ago.

Reir: "Karl! wait!"

A short wolfkin girl chases after a wolfkin boy with black hair and his 4 friends.

Karl: "Reir?"

Reir rushes up to Karl but when she catches up she can't seem to look him in the eye. Reir begins to kick the ground with her hands behind her back and glances up at Karl every once and a while before returning her gaze to the ground.

Reir: "...I thought... We could... play together this time."

Karl: "But we were going to do fighting practice. Your father would kill me if you come back in bruises"

Reir looks away then looks back.

Reir: "Oh... ok... how about..."

Karl: "Pinie! This time I'll show you I'm the better fighter! I challenge you!"

Karl seeing Pinie rushes off to meet her for a challenge.

Pinie: "what? you again? you will just end up Eating dirt!"

Karl: "Real fighters use their fists not words! Hyaa!"

Karl swings at Pinie who easily knocks out his foot from under him sending him to the ground.

Karl: "That was a cheep shot! fight me again!"

Reir looks on but cant help but grip her chest as she watches Karl's smile as he once again challenges her sister. Reir was never that good a fighter as her sister. The way Karl had always treated her was more closer than a little sister.

Karl: "Hahaha! nice try! woah!"

*Thump*

Karl: "hehehe! One more try!"

 


Present

*Thump*

Karl: "Stop!"

*Thump*

Being the son of the head of the black wolf clan Karl was used to getting things to go his way. When he spoke usually others would listen. however this time...

*Thump*

Karl: "ahhca..."

Karl could hardly get a word out. each time he raised his voice to say another world. immediately he would be silenced with a flick to the nose as Eve would suddenly appear where he was standing with her outstretched index finger. If Karl thought his friends would be able to change anything

Friend 1: "you.."

*Twack*

They ended up with the same punishment. The whole scene was comical almost like watching a strobe light turn off and on to a new scene with Eve giving the next person to speak a flick to their nose as they rolled around on their backs.

*Twack*

Reir: "T-they are going to be alright?"

Pinie: "Your new friend said she wouldn't do anything... do you not trust her? It does not look like she is hitting him that bad... I usually hit Karl harder than that!"

Reir grimaces.

Pinie: "But tell me what happened after you disappeared! Also, why are you dressed like this? Is it a human thing?"

Reir: "That is..."

Reir began recounting the past 2 months to her sister.

*Twack*

Karl: "Please jus..."

*Twack*

*rumble*

Reir: "What...*

???: *distant echoing* "ROOOOOOOAAAR!"

A loud roar echoes across the forest drawing everyone's attention. Reir looks around and spots several trees that had been snapped in half. She had not had a chance to look around earlier with all the commotion but she begins to recognize this area.

Been hung up on this chapter for a while, decided to release what I had so far as part 1

Going to see if I can get the second part done but not too sure... Can't seem to get this scene right.

8