40. A Request of Help [1]
5.3k 12 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''So, Haku, how has your training with the Hyōton going? Were you able to recreate the Ninjutsu recorded in history?'' In their courtyard, Naruto asked the long-haired teenager.

Since the A-Rank mission at Land of Waves, 1 month has passed and the entire Team 7 made great improvements, the one that made the highest progress was Sakura - not because she was the one that became the strongest but rather because all of her basic problems such as lack of Ninjutsu was taken care of and due to her personality, it had become better compared to her previous fangirl-like personality.

Hiruzen had also accepted Haku as a Ninja of Konohagakure, the long-haired youngster having started as a Genin and entering the Team 7, making it an exception of four members.

As Ice floated around Haku, which was using rather feminine clothing, he said ''Yes, I've been able to replicate the 'Hyōken no Jutsu' and 'Hyōton: Suishōheki' (Ice Release: Crystal Wall), I'm already working on one more!''

'That's good, though his choice of clothing is a bit questionable, Haku adapted in a good manner to his new house, I don't think I'll be able to change his gentle personality, he's just like Hinata, too gentle, too kind.' Naruto thought, he had already given up on changing the long-haired teenager personality, he knew that it wasn't possible.

Looking over the two guests in their living room, Naruto hid behind a tree before saying to a slightly confused Haku ''If a green-clothed teenager with round eyes come here and ask for me, say that I'm not here, okay?''

Haku nodded and as soon as Naruto hid himself, Lee appeared in the courtyard ''Naruto, my eternal rival! Where are you? Let's fight!'' he shouted with a passion to fight.

The somewhat feminine long-haired teenager said to Lee ''Naruto is not here, he went to buy groceries, sorry.''

However, Rock Lee wasn't one to give up easily ''No, that's not right! I know that my eternal rival is here, I can feel the power of youth nearby, I can feel it! Appear, eternal rival, we will fight till the night arrives, we are burning with the power of YOUTH!" he shouted before running across the courtyard, eventually, he found Naruto.

With a loud thud, Lee went crashing in a tree as Naruto successfully avoided his surprise attack 'Can't he let me have a single second of peace?' the blonde teenager thought.

Suddenly, Naruto thought of something before he pointed to nowhere ''Lee, look there, it's Sakura! And she's waving at you!'' he said as Lee hurriedly looked to the direction he pointed at, over the month, the green-clothed youngster teenager met with Team 7 a few times and that was where Sakura is, Lee liked the pink-haired teenager.

Taking advantage of it, Naruto thought while doing a simple hand sign 'Jinton: Meisho! (Swift Release: Shadowless Flight!)' in an instant, the blue-eyed teenager disappeared from his place, inside his mind, Kurama asked

'You can actually defeat him without much trouble, why are you even running? Not so smart of you, kit.'

Naruto shook his head 'It may not require much effort but it would still take a bit of time because Lee has a strong will, he wouldn't give up till I knocked him out and that would be troublesome because I'm lazy right now, not something your foxy brain can think of, eh?' he said.

'Are you calling me dumb, brat?' Kurama shouted inside his mind but quickly, Naruto ignored the Fox, that kept mumbling things like 'I'll take that and release it as attacks in that raccoon one day...'

Looking towards the sky, Naruto thought 'These days have been boring, only doing C-Rank and B-Rank missions, ah... I wish there had an A-Rank mission just ready for me to do, the last one was boring, I barely fought against Zabuza and Haku, the bandaged creep could've blocked my blade, probably? Well, the Ice boy is doing good, with the records through history about his Yuki Clan, he was able to recreate some of their Jutsu already...'

Naruto then started walking through the streets while thinking about the progress he made in the past month 'The Kage Bunshins sure are a convenient thing, it helps a lot to speed up the progress, I was able to integrate Fuuton (Wind Release) and Katon (Fire Release) into the Rasengan, making a Katon: Rasengan and Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, I didn't think of a name to the Fire one, though...'

'And it also feels that there's something lacking to my Rasenshuriken, I can't throw it and if I use it without throwing, it'll damage my hands, it's still incomplete...' Just as Naruto was thinking of solutions, someone interrupted him.

Sakura was waving at him from afar while shouting ''Naruto, did you see Sasuke-kun? Anyway, do you want to eat some Ramen? Don't worry, I won't tell Kakashi-sensei about it!''

Instantly, Naruto's nodded, to him, Ramen was one of the most precious things for him ''Yeah, you know how to bribe me, eh? So, what do you want for the Ramen?'' he asked with an amused tone.

''I don't want anything, I just want you to help me with some Suiton (Water Release) Ninjutsu, you're good at Fuuton, Suiton and Raiton, it wouldn't be much to help me, right? Principally since you like Ramen so much!'' Sakura said with a smile because she knew that Naruto wouldn't ever deny it, with the excuse of helping her with training, the blonde teenager would be able to eat Ramen without being detected.

'Heh, I know how to exploit things, principally Kakashi-sensei, he's always late, cha!' The familiar imaginary image of Sakura appeared beside her as she punched nothingness.

Just as they were going towards the Ichiraku Ramen, an ANBU appeared in front of them and Naruto could immediately recognize him, it was Itachi Uchiha, more commonly known as Sasuke's older brother ''Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno, the Hokage awaits for you inside his office, an important mission was requested, Haku Yuki, Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake are already there with the other Team.'' Itachi said before disappearing.

''I wonder what kind of mission would need our Team and another to do together and why they would ask a Team made of Genins to take an important mission!'' Sakura said while furrowing her brows and narrowing her light green-colored eyes.

''We're a Team made of Genins that can easily take B-Rank missions and completing A-Rank ones, the other Team is expected of being able to do the same...'' Naruto said before using flickering away, Sakura following him, her figure also flickering, despite much slower.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

132