7. Ninja Academy [1]
9.9k 4 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''This Senju estate is surely big, so much to explore!'' Naruto exclaimed as they wandered through the Senju estate, just as they arrived at the house in the center of the estate, they entered another courtyard, inside it was an even bigger house compared to the rest, around the house stood beautiful, green-colored grass.

At each of the four corners of the courtyard walls stood a tree, one round target in the center of each tree, Kakashi said ''This is the principal house, we'll settle there, I'll unpack all things and start your training, meanwhile, sit in the grass.''

The blue-eyed boy with three whiskers in each side of his cheeks complied as he sat in the grass but soon, he grew bored of just waiting, he thought of something before running towards the tree and climbing it, in the two years that passed, Naruto wouldn't just allow the angry villagers to hit him, he learned ways to escape and one of them was by climbing trees, even if it was proven to be useless as the villagers either climbed it or threw things.

Sitting on one of the tree branches, Naruto moved his legs playfully in the air as he looked down, somehow, the feeling of being free for the first time made him smile, it was the first time he didn't need to run away or that Naruto was sure he would be able to eat properly, the first time he could be... relaxed.

He stood on the tree branch silently, enjoying the calmness and relaxed feeling that settled inside his mind, Naruto then started to think of the strange humans that tried to kill or kidnap him yesterday and the death of two of them 'They tried to harm me in a way, they deserved to die...' he thought, it was as if the death of someone didn't matter to him, as if it was something normal.

A few minutes passed before Kakashi appeared in the courtyard, he thought, planning the blue-eyed training 'Time to start training Naruto, I'll start by making him familiarize with Chakra and then start with the basics to make a solid foundation to his future...'

As if he knew where Naruto is, Kakashi said ''Come down from that tree and sit in front of me, we'll start familiarizing you with Chakra...''

Naruto complied in a well-behaved manner as he sat in the grass, then, he closed his eyes as Kakashi guided ''Try feeling a warm, gentle feeling passing through your entire body, something you had there since your Chakra pathways were formed completely, something that was there since the start but unable to be touched, try feeling it as if it is a new part of your body.'' Kakashi said in a calm tone.

It took 2 minutes before Naruto felt something, he couldn't point exactly what it was but it was warm and gentle, it was as if he was taking a bath in warm water that passed through his whole body, it was a big quantity.

Even before Naruto confirmed it, Kakashi nodded while feeling satisfied after seeing the small fluctuations of Naruto's Chakra.

'It took me 15 minutes to sense Chakra but he only took 2 minutes and his quantity is already at the level of a Genin... an Uzumaki coupled with being a Jinchuuriki is truly terrifying, this quantity will only increase over time, one thing is sure, his talent is high, extremely high!' Kakashi thought before adding 'His talent is even higher than mine.'

Humans would instinctively feel envy if someone was stronger or more talented than themselves, however, Kakashi only felt happy for Naruto because in this world, talent was something one needed the most.

If they didn't have talent, they would need to work extremely harder, an example of a hard-working person is his so-called eternal rival, Might Guy.

''Good, it seems you have some talent, Naruto, now, try moving your Chakra through your body, don't try infusing it on your body parts, only move it through the Chakra pathways.'' Kakashi instructed as Naruto nodded before trying to do so, he completed one, two and three cycles before the white-haired teenager said for him to stop, this was a process that took three hours as Naruto failed many times.

'At least on that he didn't complete in a few minutes, even so, he was still much faster than me.' Sweating a little, Kakashi thought but still shook his head, even if Naruto took three hours to do it perfectly, it was still extremely fast as he took exactly ten hours before being able to do it in a perfect manner.

Smiling slightly under his dark blue-colored mask, Kakashi said ''Good, for today, this is good, I'll give you a homework, see this leaf? I'll put it on your forehead, your objective is to put all of your Chakra on it and keep focus, this training has the objective of increasing your Chakra control and your concentration.''

Looking towards Naruto calmly, he continued ''Also, you can't let the leaf crumble, if it crumbles even slightly, you fail, you're going to train with this till you can control your Chakra on the leaf perfectly without making it crumble, I'll go to prepare food, if you complete this training, I'll buy you Ramen!''

''Ramen?!'' Naruto exclaimed, for some unknown reason or due to destiny, Ramen became his favorite food, with newfound determination, the blue-eyed boy resumed his training.

Looking at Naruto reaction, Kakashi laughed a bit before he went to the insides of the house 'I'll cook rice, bead and some beef for today, I'll only buy Ramen occasionally as rewards for his training or for holidays, I need to maintain his body healthy, after all...' he thought before nodding and going to the Kitchen.

Like this, one year quickly passed by.

182