85. Underground Forces [1]
4k 7 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours ago.

''You'll be leaving already, Naruto?'' Kakashi asked with a hesitant expression, they were barely passing time together nowadays, it was hitting his mind hard. Staying days without his younger brother was hard, not to mention months and years.

''Nii-san, you know that I won't be returning, right? You've seen Karin and you know about my Uzumaki heritage, there are clansmen out there and once I contact them and finish rebuilding our Village, Uzushiogakure will be revived.'' Naruto said towards his brother, that wasn't really surprised, he already knew of the blondie's desires to revive his clan.

Kakashi smiled gently before saying: ''Mm, I know of that. When the time comes, contact me, becoming a Nukenin isn't anything compared to staying by the side of my brother when the time comes.''

'Besides... When Uzushigakure is rebuilt and open to public, it'll attract too much attention from their past 'enemies', if someone tries to destroy the legacy of my cute otouto and of my sensei's wife, I'll show them why I'm called White Fang just like my father.' Kakashi thought as his eyes were flashing with extreme coldness.

Seeing the white-haired man's expression, Naruto laughed a bit, his brother looked really badass when acting like that.

Uchiha Compound, a few minutes later.

''Ara, you're going to leave again, Naruto-chan?'' Mikoto said while putting her hand on her cheeks, Sasuke, at the side, wanted to punch Naruto, his best friend was going to leave again and just contacted him now?!

Sasuke glared at Naruto angrily: ''You know that I just don't punch you because you're stronger than me, right?''

''Now, now, Sasuke, don't be like that to Naruto-chan! I remember that you were mumbling that things wouldn't be so good without him here.'' Mikoto said as Sasuke wanted to retort but under his mother's glare that seemed to freeze all his body, the black-haired teenager shut his mouth.

''Naruto, you're going on your path from now onwards, I wish you luck.'' Itachi quietly appeared along with Fugaku, that despite still being blind, was staring towards Naruto.

Differently from Itachi, Fugaku only nodded towards Naruto but the blonde teenager could feel that he was wishing him luck as well. Scratching the back of his head, Naruto said with a smile: ''Well, thanks for that. I also wish you good luck, Itachi-san, also, Uncle and Aunt, Sasuke is always mumbling to me how he wants a younger brother or sister, work hard!''

Mikoto and Fugaku: ''Pffft.''

They had spat all of the tea they were drinking, Mikoto's face was red as an apple and just as she was about to scold Naruto, the blonde teenager disappeared. As for Fugaku, he gave a small, almost unnoticeable thumbs up to Naruto's words.

'Youngsters...' He thought.

Hyuuga Compound, a few minutes later.

''Sup, Uncle Hiashi!'' Naruto appeared beside Hiashi out of nowhere and even though the man was already a battle-hardened warrior, it scared him a bit. Looking over Naruto, he felt slightly angered: ''Brat, stop scaring me, isn't it enough that you keep bothering my daughter's mind? You have to keep scaring me all the time!''

Over the months, Naruto had approached Hiashi, mainly after he realized his like towards Hinata. While the blondie didn't understand what his feelings truly were, he knew that he likes Hinata... that he loves her.

It may sound strange since he's just 12 years old but he's really sure of it. As such, Naruto approached Hiashi since his brother gave him a tip and it was to get on the good side of the girl's father.

''Sorry, sorry. Anyway, I'm here to say that I'll be leaving so I came to bid farewell to Hinata and also to you, father-in-law.'' Naruto said casually as the veins beside Hiashi's eyes became visible.

''Oi, don't call me father-in-law, I didn't let you have my daughter, brat!'' Hiashi said but Naruto just chuckled before saying: ''So, Uncle Hiashi, aside from that, I have another question to you.''

''What do you think of the Seal place on the branch family of your Clan?''

Hiashi sighed after hearing Naruto's question before looking far in the distance: ''I never liked it but I couldn't do anything about it. In the day the incident regarding Kumo to the Hyuuga Clan, I was prepared to die when my brother said that only the branch family should do such things, I hate it but even as the Clan Head, I can't do anything, there's no removal method and the Elders don't share my view.''

''I see. Uncle Hiashi, if I said that within two years, I can remove the Seal, would you agree?'' Naruto said with a small smile as Hiashi's eyes widened but then, he shook his head: ''Even so, the Elders wouldn't agree with such thing.''

However, Naruto smirked: ''Yeah, but all Elders are so old already, it would be really a pity if they retired for some reason and were replace with young Elders, right?''

''How cunning of you, it seems that the Fox's Jinchuuriki is also a Fox himself, eh?'' Hiashi said as a smile appeared on his always serious face, however, an innocent smile appeared in Naruto's face as he blinked innocently.

''I don't get what you mean, uncle Hiashi, did you think of something that could be done to stop the evil actions of these Elders?'' He said.

Hiashi: ''...''

''You know what, brat? Just go to meet with my daughter and leave, also, I'll be watching, don't do anything funny or I'll make sure to seal your Chakra Points.''

... [A/N: I feel evil right now so I won't show his interaction with Hinata, at least... not now, nyahahaha]

''Naruto, you're late!'' Came the voice of Jiraiya along with Haku, that was looking at him in his usual stoic face, his clothing was feminine and so was his look.

''Haku, you should seriously stop using feminine clothing, you're a male, not a woman, you see?'' Naruto gave advice and he didn't know exactly the number of times he already said that but it was past the thousands.

As they laughed slightly, they set off.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

90