90. Raiga Kurosuki [4]
3k 2 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Water?!' Raiga Kurosuki thought with narrowed eyes after feeling that the entire ground around him became wet due to the water. Channeling Chakra towards his feet, he walked on it.

''An attack coming from the ground, jump!'' Ranmaru's desperate voice sounded, the boy knew the odds weren't on their side anymore. Nodding, the long-haired man quickly jumped as a sea blue-colored spike came out of the water.

''You think this is all?'' Naruto smirked underneath his mask and was about to do a hand sign when Lightning spread through the entire field of water. With a small smile, Naruto manipulated the water around him as the blue-colored lightning ran around him, as if its direction changed abruptly.

''How foolish... This is MY domain, the Domain of Water. You can't escape and you can't attack, if you may let me do a summary... you're dead!'' Naruto laughed heartily after seeing the slight expression of despair over Raiga's face. When the blonde teenager moved, the Domain moved along with him and with his superior speed, Raiga just couldn't escape.

His main way of attacking was also disrupted as seen, Lightning would be easily avoided. Naruto then raised his hand and did a few hand signs before muttering to himself: ''Raiton: Raichu! (Lightning Release: Lightning Pillars)! and... Yang Release: Red Lightning.''

Naruto's chakra plummeted down but it was recovering at an absurd rate as well. Both Domain of Water and Lightning Pillars take up a huge amount of Chakra coupled with all concentration and the Yang Release, however, it was worth it.

Eight pillars that seemed to be made of a violent Lightning with a deep red coloration rose from the water and surrounded both Naruto, Raiga Kurosuki and Ranmaru.

Water Spikes rose from the Domain of Water, threatening to pierce through Raiga's body, however, the man dodged with Ranmaru's guidance by jumping. Alas, as soon as he jumped, deep red-colored Lightning shot towards him and electrocuted him.

At this time, the long-haired man lifted both swords and smirked as the deep red-colored lightning condensed into a sphere. Looking over Naruto, he said: ''You're strong, however... Underestimating me was your worst mistake!''

''Raiton: Raikyu! (Lightning Release: Lightning Ball!''

Swoooosh!

The deep red-colored Lightning Ball shot through the air at an speed that Naruto was barely able to keep up with. However, the blonde teenager didn't panic as he thought: 'I didn't underestimate you, in fact... I overestimated you, trying to use my own Lightning against me? How pitiful...'

No Lightning that came out of the Pillars could be used against him. That is the one of the reasons for such Ninjutsu to be S-Rank, just as the Lightning Ball was a few inches from hitting him, it changed directions and became another Lightning Pillar!

'Unless your mastery over Raiton is higher than mine, it won't work. Now... you just made things easier for me as you gave me enough Lightning to create another Lightning Pillar while using fewer amounts of Chakra.' Naruto thought while pitying Raiga Kurosuki even more.

Looking over Raiga Kurosuki with pitying eyes, he said: ''I guess that I overestimated you and even though I'm really enjoying this fight, I'm your natural nemesis. Use the Kirigakure no Jutsu or any Suiton and it won't work, use any Raiton and it won't work, I pity you, Raiga Kurosuki.''

''You little sh*t!" Raiga Kurosuki was, of course, angered by his remarks but couldn't do anything as suddenly, nine bolts of deep red-colored Lightning shot towards him!

Bzzzzzt!

The ones that hit him paralyzed him and the ones Raiga Kurosuki evaded hit the water and then spread to his feet, damaging him. Giving one last look towards the long-haired man, Naruto said: ''Requiescat in pace for I enjoyed this fight.''

Two enormous Water Spikes shot from the Domain of Water and pierced both Raiga Kurosuki and Ranmaru at the same time. Coughing up excessive amounts of blood, the man looked in despair towards Naruto before he fell lifelessly to the ground alongside Ranmaru, similarly dead.

Feeling that they were dead, Naruto 's Jutsu disappeared as he fell to the ground while coughing up blood. Even so, a wide smile was plastered over his face: 'That was a really good fight! I had to surpass my limit in order to kill him, if he wasn't with that boy helping him... It would've ended in an instant, though.'

The cost of using Domain of Water and Lightning Pillars along with the Yang Release Lightning isn't just the excessive amount of Chakra used. Naruto's Chakra Reserves were monstrous in their own way, Kurama even said that he wouldn't be surprised if before he turned sixteen, his Chakra Reserves would be near his.

The thing is that the amount of concentration needed is even higher, not to mention that to use Lightning Pillar along with the Yang Release Lightning, he needed to guide the Lightning through his hands. This puts his body under extreme pressure but it was worth it and also the reason why both Ninjutsu were S-Rank.

Naruto was sure that without Ranmaru, Raiga Kurosuki would've been dead in the first Water Spike he did.

'Using my Space-Time Manipulation is prohibited according to Ero Sennin but using Kagura's Mind Eye shouldn't be a problem.' Naruto thought to himself while wiping the blood out of his mouth. Closing his eyes, he could feel and 'see' everything within hundreds of meters and saw that everything was already done.

It didn't take long before an unscathed Jiraiya appeared beside Naruto alongside an injured Haku. Differently from Jiraiya, the long-haired, slightly feminine youngster had some trouble dealing with others without the use of his Hyoton, as such, he had many injuries leaking blood out of them.

''Looking nice with these injuries and blood, Rabbit!'' Naruto gave thumbs up before flinching due to the pain of his muscles. Scratching the back of his head, he said: ''Uh, I think that we'll need to change clothing, look at the wound I received. That b*stard cut half a part of it.''

Jiraiya smirked before throwing another black-colored cloak to both Haku and Naruto: ''I have tons of these just in case, wear it and after you're healed, we'll go back to receive our bounty, with his bounty coupled with all others, we're going to have money enough for quite a few months.''

After a few hours passed as both Naruto and Haku recovered, they went back to Kurogakure.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

75