93. Infiltration and Assassination [3]
2.8k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bzzzzt!

''Gah!'' The Lightning-like Senbons pierced more than half of the Jounins, instantly killing 15 of them. The remaining five were utterly shocked as they look with fear towards Naruto, one of them said while shaking, his body trembling from utter, pure fear: ''W-We won't b-back down b-because of that!''

They raised their swords but Naruto stood there, calm as ever. Looking calmly towards them, he couldn't help but feel pity for them: ''It's pitiful that the 20 of you are nothing but cannon fodder sent to die.''

''Don't underestimate us!'' One of them roared before advancing while doing hand signs. However, before he could finish the hand signs, Naruto flickered to his side with monstrous speed and with a small tap, the hand signs were disrupted.

Taking out his sword, Naruto cut the Iwa Shinobi's head with a swift slash as blood splattered around. Surprisingly, no blood got to Naruto's clothing as he disappeared once again and appeared beside another Iwa Shinobi.

''N-NOOOOO!'' The Iwa Shinobi yelled after seeing his death approaching along with the sense of dread. Alas, his yell was cut short after Naruto's sword cut his body in two, a deep red-colored liquid stained the beautiful grass around along with parts of his organs.

''Doton: Dangan no Jutsu! (Earth Release: Bullet Rock Technique!)" One of them shouted as a huge rock was thrown towards Naruto. Sidestepping, wind suddenly appeared above Naruto's hands as he waved them lightly.

Swooosh!

The gust of air hit the big Rock and despite it being seemingly harmless, the Air cut the Rock to pieces. Not wasting time, Naruto quickly disappeared and as he appeared again, all Iwa Shinobis remaining fell to the ground lifelessly.

Raising his hands slightly, Lightning flickered violently in his hands before taking a deep red-colored shade, however, it was under Naruto's perfect control. Descending his hands as the Lightning slowly corroded the 20 dead Iwa Shinbois, it didn't take long before they became nothing but ashes.

Returning to the carriage, Naruto said with a light smile: ''Raiden-sama, all enemies have been taken care of. You can rest assured, the rest of the trip will be safe.''

Raiden visibly relaxed as he sighed loudly: ''Many thanks, Choko-san, Usagi-san. I don't think I would be able to live if not because both of you were there.''

''No problem, Raiden-sama. If it isn't rude to ask... What is your objective for going there in the important base of Kumogakure? It's also crucial information required for us to protect you in a better way.'' Naruto said with a polite smile, showing respectfulness gives him a better impression.

Differently from before, Raiden didn't hesitate before saying: ''It's because I hold the strategy we will use to create conflicts between Iwagakure and Kirigakure. We lost the Third Raikage against Iwagakure and Kirigakure also killed many of our Shinobi during the Third Great Shinobi War. The time for revenge is coming!''

'Oh... Things were deeper than what I thought. They're planning to start a war between two Villages and when they're weak, they'll take advantage of it and give huge losses to both sides.' Naruto thought with narrowed eyes before giving a quick glance towards Haku.

''Raiden-sama, is the information hidden through a Scroll? Because with my experience, I feel that making it is only able to be talked about by someone that knows it, saving it in a scroll isn't wise.'' Haku said as Raiden nodded at his remarks with a small smile.

''Of course. The only one that knows about the strategy is me and the information is safe on my mind, I didn't want to save it on a scroll as it's dangerous the spies steal them and our plans go to waste.'' Raiden said as both Naruto and Haku smiled weakly.

Looking over Raiden, Naruto said with a polite smile: ''As expected of you, Raiden-sama. This is a genius strategy! So, about that important base, are there any council members like you and Shinobis?''

Raiden rose his head high in the sky before saying with a bit of proudness in his voice: ''Of course! All of the Council Members are already gathered here alongside a few Elite Jounins, the base is absolutely safe!''

Hearing that all Council Members were there with a few Elite Jounins made Naruto smile widely but he quickly hid it. As soon as they arrived, Raiden was about to enter the base when the sound of chirping birds rang behind him.

''This is a goodbye, Raiden-sama.'' Naruto said with a wicked smile as his hands crushed the man's heart.

'It was really lucky that these retards known as Kumogakure's Shinobi were able to implement Yin Release within their techniques, creating the famous Black Lightning which is cool as f*ck... How would they know that it would be used against them today?' Naruto thought while smiling sadistically.

As Haku sent some attacks towards the base, alarms rang as many Shinobis gathered in front of the base. One of them looked towards Naruto before shouting: ''It's an attacker! Prepare the defenses!''

All Shinobis nodded before doing hand signs and shouting: ''Doton: Doryuuheki! (Earth Release: Earth Wall!''

Several walls made up of Earth rose from the ground, protecting the entire front of the base. However, it was proven ineffective as Naruto simply teleported fifty meters inside and rose in the air.

Under all Shinobis stares as they observed him warily, he said: ''Don't look at me like this, I'll feel shy!''

All Shinobis: ''...'

''I'll be leaving but you don't need to worry, I'll give all of you a small parting gift after I kill all Council Members!'' As Naruto said that, around 15 humans appeared around him and were frozen in space. Cutting their heads before sealing them inside a Sealing Scroll, he overlooked the Kumogakure's shinobi before raising his hands in a slow manner.

''Think of this as a parting gift...'' Naruto said as a seemingly ordinary Rasengan appeared above his hands. Suddenly, the Rasengan took a deep black coloration as a white-colored ring spun around it.

The white-colored ring was a shape manipulation made alongside Yang Release while the Rasengan was infused with Yin Release, something he learned in the time he lived at Kumogakure as a spy.

Taking a hold of Haku's shoulders, Naruto said before teleporting away.

''Yin-Yang Release: Dai Rasenringu...''

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

80