99. Uzushiogakure [1]
3k 2 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 year later, somewhere in the Land of Whirlwinds.

''I see that everyone has arrived, hm? Most of you already know me but introducing yourself once again won't hurt anyone, right? Ahem... I'm Naruto Uzumaki, current Jinchuuriki of Kuu-san, son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze. Putting things bluntly, I'm the new Uzumaki Clan Head and I'm deeply sorry for my mother not finding all of you early but this would also be a good thing.''

''If my mother had discovered your hiding spot, she would probably try to bring you all to Konohagakure and... I believe none of you want yo be under that detestable Village. Not after all they had done, hm?'' Naruto said with a light smile as the around two hundred Uzumakis in front of him nodded.

Most of them were composed of young boy of about 8 years to teenagers of about 16 years. They had all been taught about the betrayal Konohagakure did, however, they all were proud knowing their new Clan Head wasn't going to bring them there.

Even the adults unconsciously regarded Naruto as their Clan Head, all Uzumakis were born with a naturally enormous amount of Chakra. Even then, the amount of Chakra they could feel within Naruto was just monstrous, not to mention the fact he's just a Kage Bunshin!

''Naruto-sama, but... now that we've gathered, how will we stay safe since we've come out of hiding?'' One of the adults asked with a bit of hesitation.

Naruto smiled lightly at his question before drawing a Fuuinjutsu in the middle of the air with his finger. Suddenly, behind him, the seemingly normal scenery became a huge village, looking over his clansmen, Naruto said: ''Welcome back to our Village.''

...

One could say that an entire year was a very high amount of time and Naruto would certainly agree. In the year that passed, he never felt at a higher amount of peace, here, he could train without needing to keep his guard up in case an Assassin comes to well, assassinate him.

The blonde teenager, when not training or doing other things, was reflecting about life itself while occasionally going to bother the Spacy Old Man. He had forgiven the only person who Naruto felt it wasn't fair of his own part.

When he was thinking about his own Village, Naruto could partially understand how his father had felt in the event 14 years ago. However, it didn't mean he agreed.

Looking upwards, Naruto sighed while thinking to himself: 'I forgive you, father. But... I won't be able to love you, not after all that happened.'

''Yo, Naruto! It's strange to see you suddenly looking to the sky and even sighing, ya aren't sick, are ya?'' A medium-sized, orange-colored frog said. He has purple markings around his eyes, mouth and stomach.

''Not as sick as your skin color, Gamakichi. So, how's Pipe Toad and his wife doing? I gave them some good cooking techniques, did they improve? Last meal they did lacked salt, indeed.'' Naruto said in a very carefree manner.

Gamakichi looked at him with a bit of anger before saying: ''My skin doesn't have a sick color! Wait till I tell Papi about what you said and he's gonna beat ya!''

''Pipe Toad also has a sick skin color.''

Gamakichi: ''...''

A few months later, Land of Fire, Konohagakure.

''Hey, did you hear about the news? It was spread through the whole world about the comeback of Uzushiogakure!'' An old villager commented to a young villager next to him.

''Uzushiogakure? Oh... I had heard they were allies of our Village but were unfortunately destroyed on the Second Shinobi World War, it's good to know they're returning, just... I thought that the Uzumaki Clan were annihilated, no?'' The young villager next to him said .

The old villager shook his head lightly: ''It turned out that out of the thousands of Uzumakis, around two hundred of them survived and that they're now at Uzushiogakure under the protection of Naruto Uzumaki!''

''Naruto Uzumaki? Wasn't he a Shinobi of our Village? Does that make him a Rogue Ninja?'' The young villager said while furrowing his brows.

''No, I heard that the Hokage herself gave him the permission to officially retire as a Konohagakure's Shinobi. He's now the youngest Kage in the entire history, being the Nanadaime Uzukage. I also don't think the other Villages will try to attack his Village, even though the Uzumaki Clan returned.''

''Why so?''

''It's pretty simple, without considering that Naruto Uzumaki himself has become extremely strong due to his training with Jiraiya-sama, there are also problems with an Organization named Akatsuki.''

A man with white-colored hair that defied physics passed by their side: 'My cute otouto finally completed his plan of rebuilding his Village, eh? Since the news have spread, it can only mean my time to go there has come.'

Flickering away, he came to the Hokage's Office.

''Kakashi, how many times I said that you shouldn't enter through the damn window?'' Tsunade asked with an annoyed expression.

''I heard of the news regarding Naruto and you already know my instance regarding that. Since you've let Naruto do such thing, I believe he had already discussed that with you and you accepted... This can only mean that Naruto promised an alliance with Konoha, no?'' Kakashi said with narrowed eyes, he wasn't there to play around.

Tsunade nodded slightly before she said with a small smile: "I know what my Sensei did in the past and allowed Konoha to betray Uzushiogakure but Konohagakure has turned a new left, literally. You know about my character after I've let go of my past mistakes, don't you, Kakashi?''

Nodding at her words as he knew about that, Kakashi said: ''I hope that you won't break my brother's trust on you, he has passed through things that would've brought almost anyone to the point of killing himself/herself. I'm not recommending that because I don't want you to break his trust but because if his trust is broken by you or rather... by Konohagakure once again...''

''Not even I would be able to stop him from destroying the whole Village.'' Kakashi said before flickering away. His headband was left on Tsunade's table and his new destination was clear: Uzushiogakure.

'You're so strong now that you don't need my protection anymore but... I can still protect those under you.'

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

83