Special Thanks.
3k 14 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, this isn't a chapter so you're supposed to be disappointed with this ''chapter''.

I ended up wasting all of my day thinking on how I should thank you guys (in a way that doesn't make me post extra chapters because that would be... exhausting). Before a few moments ago, I simply decided to thank you guys in this way.

We have hit the mark of 100 chapters and I'm just... Wow. I can't even start to put up my gratefulness to you guys, to you all, this may just be another fanfic that has hit the 100 chapter mark but for me, it is a personal record and personal growth. It means a lot.

To those that don't know, here's an unnecessary info: I'm from Brazil and I'm 15 years old, going to be 16 next month. But that's not important - I know, I know.

Assholes. I mean, dear readers.

My gratefulness is also related on how this fanfic and those who are reading it and showing they like it, be it through comments or by simply voting. I honestly don't remember how many times you guys saved me from doing shit and helped me deal with personal problems and also saved my mental health from... deteriorating.

All in all, I don't want this to get sentimental because it would get shitty and all.

So, everyone, I'm here to say my most sincere thank you to you guys.

You're all assholes? Yes. Not the readers I wanted, but the readers I needed. (Just joking, don't shoot me!)

From Yours Truly, Nyatsui. NYAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you.

73