102. Chinoike Clan [2]
3k 5 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Waaaaa! Naruto-nii-san, my father was bullying me again!'' A little girl with platinum blonde hair ran towards Naruto before hugging him. From the place she came, a man with similar hair and a bit of beard said: ''Little Chino, stop bothering Nanadaime-sama.''

In response, he only got a tongue stuck out of her mouth. Naruto sweatdropped a bit at her response before thinking to himself: 'I wasn't like that at all... I wasn't. I... wasn't?'

Shaking his head to dispel these unnecessary thoughts, Naruto said: ''I'm sure that your father is probably busy, don't forget that he's the Chinoike Clan Head, little Chino. Here, a gift for you, if you are ever in danger, you just need to flare up your Chakra and it's done, I'll protect you.''

''There's one for you too, Oyashiro-san. Just in case something happens.'' Naruto said as the man nodded, he wouldn't refuse it. If it wasn't because of Naruto, his Clan would be completely annihilated, not to mention that having a 'backup' like this was very important.

Oyashiro shook his head lightly before he said in a helpless tone: ''Nanadaime-sama, I think that you're spoiling little Chino too much, she's already 12 years old yet you're treating her like a kid.''

''Technically she's still a kid.''

Oyashiro: ''...''

Chino: ''Ey! I'm not a kid, I'm already a grown-up woman!''

Sighing, Naruto took out a small box at which a single Seal stood by, it looked simple yet complex at the same time. Handing it to Oyashiro, he said: ''All members of your Clan have already pledged loyalty to Uzushiogakure, this box contains all necessary headbands. If they want, they can already take up missions.''

One may ask how can such a new Village already have missions? It's simple, at the start, the Three Great Shinobi Villages didn't want to accept Uzushiogakure's existence. In a showcase of strength, Naruto did a small visit to Kumogakure, Iwagakure and Kirigakure.

As for Sunagakure, they even pronounced that whoever became enemies of Uzushiogakure would also be Sunagakure's enemies, the same happened to Konohagakure. In just a quick one year, Uzushiogakure was acknowledged as a Great Shinobi Village.

'I guess that Gaara let go the darkness within his heart. I wonder if I can do the same, someday...?' Naruto thought to himself while chuckling a bit. He had already his goal set for this world.

He didn't know if it was possible but Naruto wasn't one to give up.

This started a new era for the Shinobis as the once Five Great Shinobi Villages became Six Great Shinobi Village. Many envoys from different small Villages near the Land of Whirlwinds were sent in order to ask for protection, in turn, they would assist with many things.

It was also widely known that Uzushiogakure would take over orphans of wars on their Village. However, no matter how many spies Kumo, Iwa and Kirigakure sent, all of them would be caught and then, sent back.

After some time, they simply gave up.

'A Village can't be only the Clans for it to prosper, nor can it prosper on its own. It needs villagers, common humans. Lives worth being protected, lives whose destiny isn't allowed to fall downhill because of unfortunate events.' Naruto thought to himself while passing through some paperwork.

He knew exactly how miserable the life of an orphan like the ones from war is, as such, Naruto was taking them on his Village. He had created an Orphanage for them on his Village and these orphans would be taught by members from the Chinoike Clan, the Doujutsu owners had volunteered to do so as an act of gratefulness.

The ages of these orphans varied, from mere babies to teenagers. Naruto had a spy network on each small Village through the entire world, nothing could escape his eyes, at least not anymore.

Even that man, that incredibly powerful b*stard.

'It's pretty nice to know that there is an Otsutsuki within the World I live, well, it doesn't matter. Before long, their Clan will be nothing but empty history that would be forgotten over the rivers known as Time.' Naruto thought to himself while chuckling, the mere thought of destroying the Otsutsuki Clan sounded extremely interesting to him.

Due to his kindness over these orphans of war, Naruto's ''title'' also changed over time. His previous worldly-acknowledged 'Sadistic Demon' changed to 'Kind Demon' and to be honest, the blonde youngster felt it was quite funny.

It was fun because of very specific things. Passing through the paperwork at very quick succession, Naruto thought to himself: 'I'm kind because I help others but I'm a Demon because I destroy others. Depending on which side you are, I can be either kind or a demon.'

The reason Naruto himself was passing through the paperwork is simple. He leaves a few dozen of Shadow Clones dealing with the non-important ones while the very important ones are left to him, he planned to create a Council after his Village doesn't require any kind of protection.

'Opening the Village to anyone that wants to enter it is certainly dangerous for an ordinary Village but for me... Not at all, after all, I know every single person of this World, even you, Black Zetsu.' Naruto thought to himself before looking in a certain direction.

''Your ability to merge with the ground erases completely your Chakra Signature and can even bypass Fuuinjutsu, it's pretty impressive, you know?'' Naruto said before disappearing.

After the blonde youngster reappeared again, a black-colored creature with golden-colored eyes was held in his hand. The creature widened its eyes in shock after feeling it couldn't escape.

''It was pretty fun, you know? You thinking that you were hidden this entire time when in truth... You are just a piece within this vast world.'' Naruto chuckled at its shocking reaction.

At this moment, Naruto's playful eyes became cold as ice: ''How should I call you... Black Zetsu? Or should I say... Kaguya's Will?''

Black Zetsu's instincts flared up but he couldn't do anything, not in front of this person, he felt like an ordinary kid who was trying to kill a Jounin. Suddenly, his flared up instincts calmed down.

Looking over the creature in front of him, Naruto said playfully: ''I'll ask you some questions, so... may you sit down?''

Despite it being a mere question, Black Zetsu's body moved on its own and simply sat on the chair, nodding like a child that found candy.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

 

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

74