108. Elves [2]
2.6k 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinobi World, Uzushiogakure.

 

Naruto's clone stood in the Uzukage's Office while thinking about something: 'Except for Nii-san and Karin, Sasuke has returned to Konohagakure and won't be coming here anytime soon. Due to the conflict with Akatsuki brewing and growing in size, it's estimated that the Villages will unite against them.'

 

'My plan with Ero Sennin will also take place in a few months, he'll go against that orange-haired man, what was his name again? Oh, that's right... It's Pain.' The blonde youngster thought to himself.

 

Looking far towards a certain direction, he thought: 'Ero Sennin said that he wants to investigate the Otsutsukis, for this to happen, 'Jiraiya' can't exist. As such, going against Pain will be the perfect opportunity to fake his death.'

 

'Kashin Koji shall take place and investigate them.' The clone thought before dissipating. Soon after, a portal opened up as another clone took his place.

 

...

 

'So the clone has been getting progress with the investigation, eh? That man who's apparently Kurogakure's boss is certainly an Otsutsuki but with my current strength, I'm not his match. I can feel that it'll take a big deal of time before he reveals himself, at that time... My strength will be hundreds of times higher than his.' Naruto thought to himself with a short smile.

 

''Yo, Secre. Tell me, how are Lumiere and Tetia doing with the Elves? I'm sure that the Elves are slowly accepting them, is that Elf Leader known as Licht taking good care of these two?'' Naruto suddenly asked out to Secre, who was repairing a Magic Tool.

 

Hearing Naruto's question, she almost jumped in fright. After a bit of stalking here and there, she got to know what was happening, however... The fact that even Naruto knew was rather scary.

 

''I don't know what you mean, Naruto.'' Secre said, her voice and face completely indifferent, as if she truly didn't know. Seeing her answer, Naruto almost laughed because even though her face was indifferent, her eyebrows were constantly twitching.

 

Looking over Secre, the blonde youngster flicked her forehead before saying: ''I know about the Elves already, girl. So, aside from your occasional stalking due to being afraid that Lumiere is involved with bad guys, what do you know?''

 

Secre's face flushed with a deep shade of red after Naruto flicked her forehead. In a quick moment, she calmed down before saying: ''I don't stalk Lumiere, I was just worried that he was doing bad things! Why did you flick my forehead? You always do that!''

 

''E-Eh... I don't know what you mean, I never do that.'' Naruto said while avoiding her fiery and angered gaze.

 

Secre: ''You suck at lying!''

 

Naruto: ''...''

 

Raising his hands in defeat, Naruto sighed before saying: ''I'll go for a walk through the Capital, wanna come with me? As a respectable person, I got rich very quickly, I can buy you some clothes, you're always using the same clothes, after all.''

 

''Respectable? You get that extra money from robbing Thieves!'' Secre exclaimed, totally exposing Naruto's farce.

 

''I'm not robbing if I'm just taking it back.'' Naruto pointed out in such a righteous manner that Secre couldn't even refute. Facepalming as she had gotten accustomed to his mischievous personality, Secre said: ''I'll go to see how Lumiere and Tetia-san are doing.''

 

Naruto nodded lightly before leaving their workplace before walking through the streets of the Capital. Some peasants looked towards him in a disgusted manner as one of them said: ''Did you hear about it? He's a foreigner but was able to get a Grimoire from our Grimoire Tower... Even the Prince took him in, such a fortune, just why did it have to be on a foreigner?''

 

''That's true. Well, it's the blessing of the foreigner that the Prince has taken him as a worker, to me... He'll never be higher than a servant.''

 

'Kit, let me out. I'll raze this entire sh*t to dust, they keep badmouthing you for no reason!' Kurama roared inside his mindscape.

 

'Why are you even worrying about them? It doesn't matter what ants say or what ants do, they will never be able to do anything, this is why they are insects. Meant to annoy you but also to be crushed by you.' Naruto said inwardly as Kurama nodded lightly. He had gotten pretty angry they were badmouthing his partner and brother.

 

Chuckling at Kurama's reaction, Naruto said playfully: 'Eh, Kuu-san, to think you were so angered because they said these things to me. How cute, Kuu-san.'

 

'Oi, you f*cking brat! I was angry because these puny humans were badmouthing you and aren't that the same as badmouthing me? Do you think I would allow these ants to badmouth me?' Kurama roared as his anger increased right after Naruto cut their connection.

 

'F*cking brat...' He thought before closing his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

 

After a few minutes passed, Naruto had bought everything he needed. A few clothing and necessities like Magic Tools to experiment on and also some good food which made him think about Kakashi: 'Ah... I miss Nii-san's food, though this place food is good, it's not the same.'

 

Then, an idea came to his mind as a light bulb appeared out of nowhere and lighted up right beside Naruto: 'That's it! I'll go to visit the Elves and scare them, I mean... If they see a human popping out of nowhere, they'll surely jump in fright.'

 

'Should I pose as a Demon? Yes, yes... You're so smart, myself!' Naruto thought in a very narcissistic manner. Not caring about the eyes staring at himself and the insults thrown at him, Naruto teleported away.

 

Appearing in a familiar yet unfamiliar place, Naruto hid behind a tree and concealed his presence completely, be it his Chakra, Mana or Aura. An inaudible puff of smoke was 'heard' as Naruto's body changed to a grotesque-like being whose body was completely black, red-colored particles flickering around him.

 

If one were to see him, they would confuse himself as a Demon, an interesting race in Naruto's opinion. Laughing mischievously while thinking this would be the prank of the century, Naruto slowly crept behind Licht.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

 

 

 

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

59