112. Orochimaru [2]
2.5k 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orochimaru heard Naruto's voice before turning around calmly. Looking towards the blonde youngster, he said with a short smile: ''What brings Naruto Uzumaki, the 7th Uzukage and the current Uzumaki Clan Head... to my humble house?''

That was right, Orochimaru had quit Akatsuki after trying to steal the Rinnegan more than one time. Sitting on a chair that appeared seemingly out of nowhere, Naruto said with a small smile: ''I came to invite you, don't worry... Nothing of my invitation will be against your plans to strengthen Konohagakure.''

''I don't know what you mean, Naruto-kun.'' Orochimaru said with narrowed eyes.

''Please... You think that your little game would work on me? You have been there since the Second Great War and even after you apparently betrayed Konoha, all you did was to help them. You gave Tenzo aka Yamato to Danzo and not surprisingly, he became an ANBU along with Nii-san.''

Looking towards Orochimaru playfully, Naruto said: ''You had the chance to kill Nii-san but you didn't, you also threatened to rob Sasuke's body but even after having many chances through these years, you didn't. In fact, you even 'accidentally' left a Snake Summoning Scroll to him, how nice?''

Naruto always found Orochimaru's actions to be extremely strange so he started investigating and after linking one to two and two to four, everything was connected like a spider web. Smiling lightly, he said: ''At the plan you said to be 'Konoha Crush', all you did was to kill Jiji, not to destroy Konoha itself. After his death, Tsunade came and not surprisingly, Konohagakure was strengthened.''

''Should I also mention how you helped Konohagakure to deem Danzo as a missing-nin, removing his obsessive mind out of the Village?''

Licking his lips as Naruto started describing everything, Orochimaru said: ''You certainly investigated everything well, Naruto-kun. It's almost as if you knew them from the moment it happened.''

Seeing that he didn't get any reaction from Naruto, Orochimaru licked his lips excitedly once again before saying: ''It seems that you win, eh? Tell me, Naruto-kun... What is your invitation? I'm reaaaally curious!''

''Nothing much... I'm sure you've heard of Ero Sennin death, right? Don't fake it, I know you know the 'truth' of what happened, that pervert wouldn't let you out of it, after all.'' Naruto said as Orochimaru nodded, he did know that Jiraiya faked his death.

''I'll let you do your experiments on Uzushiogakure with just two limitations: You can't experiment on Uzushiogakure's shinobi and Konohagakure's shinobi as you want to strengthen it. Aside from that, I want your main project to be making Ero Sennin clone.''

Orochimaru narrowed his golden snake-like eyes before nodding lightly. However, he sighed slightly: ''I would accept your invitation if not because Akatsuki recruited me...''

Putting up a smile on his face, Naruto thought to himself: 'He wants protection, eh?' before saying: ''You don't need to worry about that. As long as you work for Uzushiogakure, we will wholeheartedly support you and protect you against Akatsuki as long as you don't break any of the limitations.''

''Deal.''

Without blabbering anymore, Naruto directly teleported the entire base along with Orochimaru to the side of his Uzukage's Office building. It was a piece of land he had reserved especially to a research base where Orochimaru would work on.

Money wouldn't be a problem, they already had a stable income even if a Daimyo wasn't supporting them with natural resources. At the start, the Fire Daimyo, who owed Naruto a favor, helped him with a way to maintain a stable economy.

Not to mention that Naruto himself was a magnate after taking over and controlling all of Gatou business along with a few more he ''robbed'' from some unworthy magnates. Coupled with the selling of Seals which were produced exclusively by Uzushiogakure, they didn't have a problem.

Noticing the sudden shift of scenery, Orochimaru licked his lips excitedly before saying: ''Oh... It seems that you've grown quite a lot in your strength, Naruto-kun.''

Deadpanning, Naruto replied: ''I see that you've grown even weirder in these years, Snake Weirdo. Just go and start doing your things, where is your assistant Kabuto? Did he betray you or something?''

''Kabuto, eh? I sent him on a mission but now that you've 'captured' me, he won't return and will go down his own way. Don't worry about him, he's just a dog I raised, nothing more, nothing less.'' Orochimaru said indifferently before going to his Research Building.

Creating a Kage Bunshin, Naruto left him at the Uzukage's Building before thinking to himself: 'I'll go to visit Konohamaru and ask if he wants to visit Uzushiogakure, this place would be pretty nice. Maybe I can match him with little Chino? They're of the same age.'

The platinum-haired girl is very talented so Naruto think she would be a good match to Konohamaru, his self-intituled younger brother and also his disciple.

Then, he remembered of something before a smile crept over his face: 'Oh, this reminds me of the three little pests... The Elders of Konohagakure and Danzo, I guess it's time to deal with them, hm?'

Looking at the dark sky, Naruto deemed this a perfect time to deal with the annoying pests who would do anything to control him in his younger days. He remembered how they made his life hell, the blonde youngster then nodded before disappearing from sight.

Meanwhile, Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokade were chilling as they sat in a wooden bench as the female Elder said: ''I think it's time for us to retire, what do you think, Homura?''

Homura pondered for a bit before he replied with a simple nod. Both of them knew all of the atrocities they had done through their life and decided that it was time to retire, they regretted their past actions (or so they told themselves).

''Time to retire, dear Elders? I agree with you, in fact, why don't I put you to retire immediately?!'' A cold yet playful voice rang in their ears as they turned around and saw a blonde youngster who couldn't be more familiar to them.

They couldn't move, they couldn't talk. The two Elders could barely breathe as Naruto approached them: ''Don't worry... Nobody will hear the three of us but you also don't need to worry, after I finish toying with both of you, Danzo will accompany the two of you to hell.''

Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane couldn't help but despair. That night was filled with painful screams as their blood tainted the ground, in the morning, their bodies were found completely mutilated by the ANBU who was supposed to protect them.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

59