116. Pain [4]
2.7k 7 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Decades ago, Three Great Nations worked together to destroy Uzushiogakure. Tell me, is that going to happen again at the hands of the Akatsuki?'' Naruto said in a calm voice but it rang in the ears of everyone.

They didn't know what was that feeling but they felt their blood boiling as a smile appeared in their faces. Maybe that was the feeling of confidence they felt towards Naruto and their will to fight.

All of the Ninjas tied their headbands more tightly, the symbol of the Uzumaki Clan embedded in the center of it. Nobody knew who yelled it first as they started shouting: ''No!''

Naruto smirked after hearing them as he slowly floated and stopped right in front of Uzumaki Hokorashi and Chinoike Oyashiro. Sweatdropping, Oyashiro said: ''Oi oi... An hour ago, you were complaining he was cheating by flying but you are doing that right now!''

Naruto: ''I don't know what you mean.''

Hokorashi: ''That's shameless, my Lord.''

Laughing at their small interactions, Oyashiro smirked before looking behind him as many of his clansmen prepared themselves: ''Everyone, pay attention, please. Nanadaime-sama will utterly destroy the enemy leaders, we just need to utterly destroy the leader's lackeys, got it?''

''Yes!''

''Good, now we wait till all traps are activated to decrease their numbers. Remember, do not hesitate, these grotesque b*stards are meant to be killed instantly!'' Oyashiro said while lightly pushing his glasses up. His Ketsuryugan shone in a bright red-colored light along with the ones of his clansmen.

BOOOM!

Several explosions started sounding not so far away as one explosion led to another, instantly destroying dozens of White Zetsus. Naruto smirked because that was just the first trap, there were three more. The first being the weakest and the fourth being the strongest.

An indifferent voice rang in their ears: ''I see that your Village chose futile resistance, Uzumaki Naruto. If you don't want to know the power of a God, give up and no one from your Village will suffer.''

Naruto heard that, looked at the Ninjas from his Village before saying: ''Nah, I'm good.''

''Very well, Uzumaki Naruto. The hard way it will be... Know true Pain.'' The indifferent voice turned cold as the Six Paths of Pain rushed towards Naruto.

''Wait wait wait! This location isn't good for fighting because I don't want to utterly destroy you in front of your subordinates! Let's change locations, shall we?'' Naruto said while closing his eyes and smiling lightly.

[Space-Time Magic: Space God's Warp]

All of sudden, they appeared in a barren location surrounded by mountains. The Six Paths of Pains narrowed their eyes while looking towards Naruto, who waved his hands at them: ''Yahooo! Now we can fight freely!''

'Truth to be told, I don't need to use my Grimoire but... Saying the Magic in my mind makes it looks super cool!' Naruto mused to himself, if he wanted, he could just mobilize his fusion of Chakra and Fusion to freely use his abilities.

'Kit, you're hopeless.' Kurama sweatdropped.

'If I'm hopeless and you're still my brother, does that mean you're hopeless as well, Kuu-san?' Naruto retorted as all of sudden, Kurama fell in silence. He couldn't even refute the blonde youngster's words.

At this time, the Six Paths of Pain rushed towards Naruto with the intent to kill him. Seeing this, Naruto raised his eyebrows before shaking his head while dodging the attacks with movements that were akin to a dance.

Pain himself, however, just stared as Naruto fought against the Six Paths of Pain. He was analyzing Naruto's abilities before realizing that he underestimated his strength, who suddenly said: ''Well, it's no fun just dodging, right?''

Crash!

Naruto suddenly punched out as one of the Six Paths of Pain, the one who was the Animal Path was hit as Pain lost the connection to 'it'. Seeing how easy it was defeated, Naruto sighed before retreating a few tens of meters away.

''Is it just that, Pain? Or should I say... Nagato?'' Naruto said indifferently as Pain widened his ever indifferent eyes. Before he knew, the blonde youngster had disappeared from his position, all of sudden, all Six Paths of Pain fell to the ground as if they lost life.

''How?!'' Nagato, who lost connection to all Paths of Pain, said as his voice carried unwillingness. However, his surprise quickly disappeared as Naruto was right in front of him.

Konan, who was at his side, was about to attack when Nagato stopped her. Looking towards Naruto, he couldn't help but laugh: ''I thought I had underestimated your strength but it seemed that I had overestimated my own strength.''

Nagato was laughing at himself - He regarded himself as the God who would bring peace to the Elemental Nations, even if at the cost of a huge *ss war.

He had extremely strong ideals, however... Nagato knew that at the same moment his Paths of Pain were instantly defeated, he lost any qualification to even talk about them. That was how things worked - If you're the strongest, you have rights, if you're not strong... You're an ant.

Sighing as he knew that nothing he did would change his fate, Nagato said: ''I was just playing in the palm of your hand, wasn't I?''

Konan's heart ached after hearing Nagato, the red-haired man was everything she had and honestly, she didn't know what would happen if she lost him. Seeing Naruto taking out a sword and raising it, the blue-haired woman dashed as papers shot towards Naruto: ''Even if I die... I won't let you harm Nagato!''

All of sudden, the Sword changed directions as Naruto cut her head. Staring at Konan's head that slowly fell to the ground in slow motion as blood splattered around the cold ground, tainting it with a bloody red-colored liquid.

''No... No! Why? Why? I have lost everything! My family, my friends and now the only person that I cared! Why me? Why... us?!'' Nagato seemed to lose his mind as he yelled. His purple-colored Rinnegan seemed to shine lightly as his life was slowly withering away.

Naruto's eyes, however... Were indifferent to the extreme as he said: ''Guess what, folk. You were not the only one to suffer in the world, you're not the center of the universe nor do fate work with the sole purpose of f*cking up your life, accept it.''

With a quick slash, Nagato's head was severed as he lost all life. Naruto looked at his Rinnegan before deciding it wouldn't be a nice idea to simply let it here, suddenly, a masked man appeared and took Nagato's head away.

Without Nagato to control the remaining White Zetsus, they fell to the ground lifelessly as the Ninjas from Uzushiogakure roared due to their win. The victory of their leader was their's victory, strangely enough, the White Zetsus merged with the ground, disappearing.

Yes, Naruto could've stopped him but then, he remembered Black Zetsu's memories as he smirked: 'Uchiha Obito, the one that fell to the bottom of everything after losing the girl he loved. I'll let he start the war, I want to fight that Uchiha Madara and crush him.'

'Sigh, that was an anti-climatic ending. It sucks that I'll have to wait until the war starts.'

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

63