123. Start of the War [1]
2.5k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Fascinating. The fusion of all Elements plus Yin-Yang and Nature Energy isn't a new Kekkei Genkai but rather... This?' Naruto thought with himself, he felt an incredible urge to test it with his Sword of Whirlwinds.

However, Naruto felt this sphere was out of the ordinary so he just took a small paper before throwing it towards the Sphere, it had such a force that the air around shifted as the paper was thrown. As soon as it touched the Sphere, it simply disintegrated.

'...' Naruto thanked his instincts for not using the Sword of Whirlwinds.

The blonde youngster felt that even this wouldn't be enough for him to attain the desired Senjutsu. Thinking of something, he decided to try if by infusing his the Toad Sage Mode with the Yin-Yang Release and the Five Elements.

Needless to say, he failed miserably.

So he started to think that maybe the Six Paths Senjutsu was just someone who was using Nature Energy to enter Sage Mode along with a unique characteristics. What made the Six Paths Senjutsu unique, at first, is the pure black-colored spheres.

But Naruto immediately scrapped that because it certainly isn't like that. The blonde youngster, however, had already taken the first step to making his own Senjutsu as he had successfully made a Truth-Seeking Ball.

'What unique thing would I do to my Senjutsu...? The Six Paths Senjutsu is very different from any other Senjutsu. The unique thing to it is the patterns that appear on the user back, the magatamas and the rinnegan.' Naruto thought to himself.

To experiment with things on, he had entered the Six Paths Senjutsu when talking with Hagoromo, however, he didn't quite like it. As such, Naruto simply decided to make his own one that would give even more benefits than it: 'It also allows the user to freely fly, sense better and... It can also see through dimensions from what I've noticed.'

Naruto meant Limbo or similar kinds of dimensions.

'Unique things I could add to my Senjutsu. Unique things. Unique Things. F*ck, I have a friggin' Space-Time Manipulation, why did I only think of it now?' Naruto thought while feeling his IQ had deteriorated.

There was nothing more unique than his Space-Time Manipulation, what is Space-Time? It is everything, anything and it is everywhere, anywhere.

With a massive grin after finally knowing what path he would need to take, Naruto started developing things as he quickly became immersed in it. Space-Time itself felt happy after seeing that its 'son' who it was most proud of was going on the right path.

Allied Shinobi Forces Headquarters, two months later.

''You arrived, Uzukage-san.'' Ay was the first to greet Naruto after he arrived. In the two months that passed, the Six Kages talked and met to plan quite a few times, as such, they had gotten much friendlier.

Naruto was also the one to formulate the plans along with Shikaku, father of Shikamaru. They divided the battlefield among Five Parts, each equivalent to a Land, them being Land of Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning and Earth.

Six Divisions were created, them being the Main Division which was actually composed of just Naruto and a few of the strongest Fuuinjutsu masters of the Uzumaki Clan. The rest of the divisions numbered from one to five, each having a few sub-divisions.

The Sealing Division was also formed by the Main Division. While Naruto's Village is strong, its total of Shinobi just numbered to less than a thousand, however, everyone knew that in the question of total strength, they are the strongest village.

As such, Naruto would personally lead the Main Division with his Village's shinobi, that was also a way not to have any casualties. Naruto would also leave a huge amount of clones who were prepared beforehand by him and slowly numbered up with the other Five Divisions.

All of them could access the Kurama Mode at any time to help them. Another thing is that the Eight Tails Jinchuuriki, Killer Bee, was placed in the same division as Naruto since there was no safer place than staying by his side.

In the months that passed, Naruto also accepted a huge amount of refugees and rogue ninjas who didn't have any affiliation on his Village. They weren't loyal but he was certain that in at most two decades, he would have loyal Villagers and Shinobis under his control, all of them becoming part of Uzushigakure's force.

''Yeah, I just arrived. Are all preparations done? The sub-divisions of five Chakra Natures were already made?'' Naruto greeted the Kages before asking Shikaku, who just nodded before resuming what he was doing.

The main reason that Naruto didn't stop the war is that it was required for the Villages to unite. The sub-divisions would have Shinobis from different Villages, all mixed together, a sense of camaraderie would grow in their hearts after working together in war.

''The time to start is almost up, it's all thanks to you that we were able to prepare the Sealing Division beforehand due to the intel provided, Naruto.'' Gaara said with a short smile, he was kinda nervous, must he say it himself.

The Mizukage also smiled lightly before she said: ''Yes, you did such a good job, Naruto-dono. Don't you want a reward from big sis here?''

''Nope.''

''...'' Never did Mei feel such a blow to her self-esteem as she felt now.

The Kages chatted together for a few more minutes before Shikaku said: ''The time is up. Mizukage-sama, Raikage-sama, Tsuchikage-sama and Hokage-sama, don't forget that as of now, only the Kazekage-sama and Uzukage-sama will enter the war.''

Gaara and Naruto nodded as the Four Kages similarly nodded before starting to talk about the war. The two Kages went up and looked down, seeing the densely packed Shinobi, who fell silent after seeing them.

The red-haired Kazekage started doing a speech that Naruto didn't bother remembering because it wasn't useful for him. The only part he cared was when the Allied Forces cheered, meaning Gaara's speech was successful.

A few moments later, Naruto departed along with the Main Division which was composed of the Sealing Division. Fuuinjutsu Masters of the Uzumaki Clan along with a few other Villages' Fuuinjutsu Masters.

In each other division, Naruto's clones mixed together.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

53