135. After the War [3]
2.4k 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shukaku was one of the Bijuus who harbored great hatred towards humanity, none of his Jinchuurikis ever muttered slightly kind words to him. They treated him as nothing but a mindless beast with the only purpose of serving them.

To him, it was unacceptable. He's not a slave and to think that before being enslaved, Shukaku thought of the Humans as someone who he needed to protect as his creator, Hagoromo Otsutsuki, said.

Now, he was finally free and the World knew that neither Shukaku nor the rest of the Tailed Beasts were no different from humans who could think and talk. They could now roam the world and this is what all Beasts except Gyuki and Kurama, who decided to stay with their Jinchuurikis.

He should've been like his brothers who decided to roam the world.

However, why did Shukaku feel so complicated when looking at his previous Jinchuuriki? Truth to be told, except for feeling slightly guilty for making Gaara not sleep through his entire life, he didn't hold any other feelings.

But... Shukaku remembered that when he was sucking to the Outer Path Demonic Statue, Gaara tried everything he could. And the red-haired youngster's eyes told him that his previous Jinchuuriki was willing to die in order to save him.

It was kind of strange but Shukaku wasn't someone that liked to think too much about a single thing. Looking towards his previous Jinchuuriki who was also looking towards him, Shukaku harrumphed: ''Stop looking at me like that or your eyes will fall. What? Have some sand in ya' eyes?''

''...''

''Be careful or yo going to die from a paw-slap.''

''...''

Shukaku harrumphed again, why couldn't his previous Jinchuuriki say something that would remotely mean he wasn't welcomed at Sunagakure anymore?! He wanted to sigh but his pride wouldn't allow him to say that: ''Ho? You want me to stay at Sunagakure? Ah, well, since you're offering me a place to live and food to eat, I guess I can't reject, right?''

''???''

Coughing after seeing Gaara's confused face, Shukaku said: ''Ahem... Since I'll be living at Sunagakure and you guys will be offerring a poor, defenseless Beast like me food as well as a place to stay, it's only natural I'll defend it, hn.''

Gaara seemed to finally notice his controversial speeches before saying with a short yet kind smile: ''Of course. You're more than welcomed to be at Sunagakure with us, Shukaku.''

''I don't need you to welcome me there, I go if I want.'' Shukaku harrumphed.

''Fine, you go if you want.'' Gaara had an urge to laugh but he held back.

Just like that, Shukaku followed Gaara back to Sunagakure and settled down after harrumphing and asking for an enormous Sand Palace. Gaara laughed at Shukaku antics before creating the Sand Palace for the lazy Tanuki was... lazy.

All of the other Tailed Beasts except Gyuki and Kurama left, roaming the world freely. Nothing was constraining them and Naruto made sure that even if something did happen, he would help them through a strand of his Chakra left on their bodies.

A few days later, an Alliance of all of the Six Great Shinobi Villages happened, shocking the world. Though many expected that, it was still a huge shock since through decades, they had been complete enemies.

Uzushiogakure also opened their 'door' to anyone who wants to live on it, coupled with the fact that Naruto is the World Savior, it didn't take long for the enormous Village to become lively. The houses that were previously empty even though already built by Naruto were slowly filled and within just a month, the entire Village was filled.

The economy was prospering and the world was at peace. Of course, that was only regarding the Six Great Shinobi Villages as the ones under them wasn't that peaceful, they still had to fight fiercely for resources every now and then.

But over time, things got better.

Naruto was also very happy with his current life, Jiraiya was visiting from time to time while boasting about Tsunade finally accepting him and that they were now in a relationship. His relationship with Hinata and Karin also advanced greatly as they talked about everything that happened throughout the years.

The blond youngster also talked about what happened when he was a lil' kid and though it greatly angered both Hinata and Karin, they knew that was something of the past. As the two of them served under Tsunade's ANBU, they knew the new management of Konohagakure was completely different.

He was also quietly hearing Hinata talking about her experiences on ANBU, Naruto just silently ate Ramen after convincing Teuchi to move his Ichiraku Ramen to Uzushiogakure. Beside him stood Hinata, who said: ''Um... I became ANBU when I was around 14 since Tsunade-sensei didn't allow us to become one beforehand. I wanted to come here faster but I couldn't because even if I came... I wasn't strong enough.''

As she continued talking, Naruto slowly stroked her long hair in a gentle manner: ''It also took me a bit of time but I developed a derivant of the Gentle Fist, I call one of them Twin Lion Fist and incorporated it in my new style, the Assassination Fist.''

''But this isn't the best part! There was a time where I was sent to do an Assassination Mission and the target actually accidentally died by tripping on a rock and hitting his head on the ground. He died instantly.'' Hinata said and almost couldn't hold back her laughter, that was truly a pathetic death.

Naruto's smile turned gentler: 'Ah... To think my Hinata is so powerful, just her Will was able to kill the target. Impressive, impressive.'

''Your Assassination Fist seems to be way deadlier than the Gentle Fist, even the name is more imposing.'' Naruto said after paying for the Ramen, Teuchi and his daughter also smiled gently seeing the couple leaving. He couldn't help but say to his daughter: ''Naruto grew up to be a fine man, didn't he?''

''Yeah, he did. It reminds me he was just a small brat who couldn't even take care of himself years ago.''

''These were good times.'' Teuchi said with a gentle smile before continuing to do the Ramens. There were a lot of costumers as Naruto gave them the best location for business.

Priorities.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

48