Lesson One Chapter Four – Good Luck
242 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I was done with that. . . task of mine I was just awkwardly looking at the ground not bothering to try to look at Lucifer who was smiling at me. ‘Let me die in a hole with this embarrassment of mine. . .’ 

 

  “With that, my explanation has come to a close. But to sum it up for you. . . You will be an exchange student here at RAD for one year, and you must do your tasks. Your tasks consist mainly of dance battles, and as you have no magic power, we will lend you a hand. If you want to use our power, you will have to use special cards. You can summon those cards through the app called Nightmare. And when your exchange period comes to an end, you are to submit a paper about your stay here in the Devildom. It’s as easy as pie, don’t you think?” I look up from the ground glaring at Lucifer with my face fully red as I frown at him.  ‘Easy as pie my ass! You could have done something else for my task if it was concerning me not having magic instead of dancing! 

 

  “I wanna make one thing clear right now: Don’t blame me if someone gets eaten, ‘cause it ain’t my fault.” Mammon spoke out and I just turned to glare at him too causing him to flinch at the heated stare he got from me which made me feel slightly better but not fully.

 

  “Lucifer, I’m hungry.”  Beelzebub pulled at Lucifer sleeve sulking while still holding his growling stomach that seemed to be getting even louder. Lucifer just slapped his hand lightly off his sleeve with a frown on his face.

 

  “That's too bad. Now, behave yourself.”  Beelzebub lowered his head with a frown on his face at being scolded but his brother again. If I didn’t know he could eat me I would have thought that was cute but I am worried he will eat me if he doesn’t eat anything soon.

 

  “Is this seriously not a dream. . .?”  Even though I confirm it is not a dream by hurting myself I can’t help but hope it's just a really realistic dream I am currently having and I will be woken up soon by my grandma for breakfast. ‘My eyes are getting kind of hot right now. . . Hold it in and keep an indifferent expression on.’ 

 

 “Well, you’re certainly free to believe that if you’d like. However, I should probably go ahead and make one thing clear now. This is not the sort of dream you’ll be able to wake yourself from.” Hearing Diavolo's serious voice I could only lower my head and look at my feet trying not to feel disappointed at what he just said to me.

 

  “Yuki, from now on you will be living in the House of Lamentation. You’ll be staying there with Lucifer and his six younger brothers. Human, angels, demons, I imagine a universe where each accepts the others. Where we are brought together as friends. This is my dream, and I’m asking you to be the foundation for it. One year, that’s what I ask of you. Good luck, Yuki.”  With that Diavolo left the assembly hall with Lucifer following behind him giving me a polite smile.

 

  The rest of Lucifer's brothers began to leave too which just left me and Mammon together.  It was quiet between us before Mammon let out a loud groan and started to walk.  Seeing as he was my guide I quickly followed after him trying not to be left behind with demons who would without a doubt kill me. 

 

  ‘Let try not to die during the year here. I really don’t want to die in an unfamiliar place without my family actually knowing what happened to me. Ahhh. . .  I am so stressed out right now but I can’t show it on my face right now.’ I was letting my negative thoughts out in my head the only safe place to voice my true feelings at the moment. How did I go from sleeping at home to being an exchange student in a school for demons?

I finally am posting the chapter! I am so tired but I finish it. Now I have to get started on the next chapter for. I hope this was enjoy. Well I will see you guys later bye bye for now (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

10