Finally started the Rework of my very first Story!
1.3k 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just posting to let my readers know that, after 2-3 years, I've finally started on the Rework of my very First Story ever, Rekindle!

( https://www.scribblehub.com/series/291040/rekindle-rework/

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/43382/rekindle (Royal road link, if you prefer)

Now, you're probably asking "But Osa! You've already got 2 others stories you can barely keep up on! Why restart this one now?!". Well, friendly disembodied voice in my head, that's exactly WHY!

Since I don't really have the time to work on Parasite King and Weapons Platform right now because of work, it gives me a good opportunity to finally get to reworking Rekindle like I've wanted to since I went on hiatus with it. It takes a LOT less time and effort to simply rewrite and edit chapters I've already Written, than to make new chapters.

This way, I keep up practice, give my Readers something to chew on while they wait for new PK and WP chapters, while getting the chance to apply everything I've learned writing the former two, to my very first story.

One that, during ScribbleHub's infancy, was the most popular story on the site, hopefully making it even better overall.

Everyone wins!

So, for the next few day, I'll be slowly editing and rewriting chapters as I have the time, and posting them here and on Royal Road.

Don't Fret, my Parasite King and Weapons Platform readers though! Like I promised, I AM still working on chapters for those two as well, when the time presents itself (just see the newest Weapons Platform chapter for example). Its simply a matter of "when I have time" still, atm. Hopeful with COVID restrictions lifting here soon in the near future, that will change, but only time will tell.

For now, enjoy the Story!

P.S. the next chapter of Parasite King will be out in the next week as well, so keep an eye out for that too!

19