Chapter 5 – omega
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“All right, Grandma,” Katsuya huffed. “I got it! As soon as I get a chance, I’ll apologize to the great client!”

“Don’t give me that attitude, young man!” Kawai smacked her grandson’s head, but straightened his collar. “This commercial is a preview of my fall line, and I am hoping to get Kaiba as my client as well as your grandfather's.”

“You want him that bad, Grandma, let me bring him to the club. I’ll show him how good your stuff looks on the floor!”

“You, Jou, are a bigger flirt than your father ever was!” she chuckled. “Sit. Fujishiro-chan, do his hair. Now, remember your posture. Think regal.”

“Yes, Grandma.”

“Don't cross your ankles. It makes you look like a girl.”

“Ok, old lady, I got it!” Katsuya waved off the stylist and stood up. “You want the world to fall at the feet of the perfect Alpha man.” He kissed her cheek. “I can do that.”

“I need to get you and your father at the same time,” she sighed. “Did you take your suppressant today? I don’t want you going into heat in the middle of the day. I don’t like the way you were touching Kaiba-san.”

“Yes, Grandma, I took my pill. And yes, I will apologize for touching the hot guy! Can I go now?”

She looked him over. She smoothed his shirt and his hair. “Fine. Go.” He grabbed his jacket and tie. “Don’t squeeze that! It will wrinkle!”

Kat chuckled as he went back to the living room. His uncle’s condo was perfect for this kind of layout. The front windows overlooked Tokyo from the 36th floor. And, since they faced slightly south east, the morning always had a perfect glow on clear days. The bedrooms were perfect for dressing rooms, the kitchen and home office looked like movie sets, and it wasn’t like his uncle was ever home to use the place.

“Jou!” his Grandfather shouted. “On set.”

“I’m here. Where?”

“Put the jacket on the couch. Go to the computer. Lean in. Move left….” Granddad snapped pictures and directions, and Katsuya simply moved as instructed.

As much as his mother and her husband pissed him off, Kat had to admit his grandparents were pretty cool. And the modeling gigs hadn’t been that bad. A lot of hot Alpha models. He hadn’t met one as crazy hot as Kaiba before, but still a lot of hot, hot guys.

Kaiba was almost perfect. Kaiba looked like Katsuya’s dream come to life. Except, of course, Kat’s dream Alpha would have grabbed his ass instead of shoving him away. Other than that? Perfect. Hot bod, nice ass, rich. Pretty blue eyes, too.

Kat could see them, even from across the room as the production team took a break. Deep blue eyes like blue fire. Was that even possible? Kat finished his water and moved to get a closer look. He needed to apologize anyway.

No touching, he reminded himself.

He stopped at a respectable distance away and bowed deeply. Hot guy, hot cologne. The guy totally smelled like sex walking. “Kaiba-sama, please forgive my earlier behavior. Such familiarity is neither accepted nor condoned by Kawai, and any offence is my sole responsibility.”

There was a moment of silence. Kat waited awkwardly for Kaiba to say something.

“F-Forgiven,” the man said finally. He cleared his throat. “Roland. I believe I have seen enough. Have Tamura bring the car around.”

“Yes, sir.” Kaiba’s assistant got on the phone.

Katsuya stood up again. “You don’t have to leave. After this, we’ll shoot the Beta and omega sections.”

“You will play all three roles?”

Kat shrugged. “I’m flexible. Would you prefer another model?” 

“I’m sure Kawai has this in hand. Roland! Now!”

Kaiba was off. Decision made, bodies in motion. I will never be that Alpha, Katsuya sighed. He’s perfect.

“Jou!” his grandfather shouted. “Break’s over!”

For the rest of the Alpha set, Kat tried to be Kaiba. Stand the way he did, smirk the same way. Alpha’s like that never smile, not like normal people. Why were the hottest guys always complete assholes?

Beta’s were average. That was the theme of any Beta shoot. Hit the ball, but not out of the park. Handsome enough, smart enough, talented enough.

But the real fun was the omega set.

“Ok, Beta staff only. Oh, and you Fuki-chan,” Grandfather shouted. “Alphas, go home. Jou has pushed people into rut before, and we don’t have time for that.”

“Aw, come on, old man!” Kat whined. “How will I know I’m doing it right?”

The photographer smirked, “I’ll tell you, boy. Are we clear, people?” They got the all clear. “All right, Jou. Show me something.”

His grandfather always let him ad lib the omega set. In part because Katsuya really did start a rut once. But really it was because Kat was omega in his heart, down deep where it counted. Fuck the tests. They had to be wrong. This was a body made to be fucked by an Alpha. Fucked by a guy like Kaiba.

That image keep Kat inspired all afternoon. Sharing an apartment like this with Kaiba. Hang Kaiba’s suits. Cooking dinner for Kaiba, waiting with nothing but a glass of wine and an apron.

“Ok, Jou - this is for the computer,” his grandfather chuckled, “not a fetish book. Turn a bit more to the left and bend your knee. Yeah, your uncle will love that one.”

“Getting excited by your grandson is kinda twisted, old man,” Kat snickered, but at the same time he kissed the computer screen and arched his back as the camera clicked. “We gonna do any of these in the bedroom?”

“Give me a usage scenario.”

“Watching pornos.”

“Jou! Give me a client-acceptable usage.”

“Ok! Hmm. How about…. Oh! The phone - a bedtime, good night call. You can digital in the face on the other side. Plus, I used the phone in the Alpha shot, so you have a tie-in.”

Grandfather considered it, then tossed a light meter to one of his assistants. “Go set the lights. Alright, Jou. Throw on a robe and let’s do a few on the couch.”

0