Antithesis Origin: Chapter Four
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four

 

Domination’s ship landed among the rocky area, and before it could even settle, the cosmic being bursted out of his ship, telekinetically grabbing Omnicide by his throat.

“What did you do? Where is she?!” he demanded. All Omnicide could do was point at Antithesis. “Who are you?”

“I wish to ask the same, alien,” the phantom replied. “I am looking for the one called ‘Domination’.”

“You have my attention,” Domination said. “Now, who are you?”

Before Antithesis answered, Terras, Zerax, and Archaos floated out of Domination’s ship and posed behind him.

“I am called ‘Antithesis’,” the spirit said. “I request access to Axel’s Dimension Belt.”

“Antithesis, can you first tell me where my ex-wife is?” Domination asked calmly. Antithesis squinted, figuring one of the female aliens he just laid waste to was this being’s wife.

“I do not know,” Antithesis answered.

“He’s ly… He… killed… her,” Omnicide managed. At this, Domination released his grip and glared at the spectre. 

“Omnicide does not lie,” Terras said, using his super hearing to listen the Semigonic’s heartbeat. 

“You…” Domination said, beginning to lose his cool. 

“I haven’t the slightest idea which one was your wife,” Antithesis said truthfully. “I’ve killed several beings upon my arrival.”

“This one does not lie, now,” Terras told Domination. 

“She’s on the roof, Dom,” Omnicide said nervously. “He stabbed her through the brain.”

“And did you provoke her to join your petty battle?” Domination demanded. “What reason would Antithesis have to kill her?”

Archaos gave Domination a look, realizing that he seemed to be more on Antithesis’s side than Omnicide’s. He figured it was most likely due to the fact that Omnicide was in a relationship with her after she left Domination. 

“We antagonized him,” Omnicide admitted. “Said we could not call upon you unless Antithesis did something drastic to us, like… well…”

Domination next did what any sensible villain with his abilities would do and telekinetically grabbed Omnicide once more. The invader began to scream in pain, but based on what he was seeing, Antithesis could not find out why. That is until the insides of Omnicide were torn from his body before Domination ripped his limbs apart, obviously killing him. 

Antithesis stood unbothered as the last Executioner’s body parts flopped to the ground, staining it with his blood. 

“As for you, I cannot forgive you for taking her from the world of the living,” Domination said, addressing the Heavenborne. “Your quest ends here--”

“Allow me,” Terras said, floating forward and grinning. 

“No,” Zerax said, floating forward with Archaos by his side. “We do this together.”

“Will you allow us on your behalf?” Archaos asked, turning to Domination. He subtly nodded. 

Antithesis shifted into a fighting stance as the three alien beings circled around him, staggering their space between one another. 

“Leave,” Antithesis said. “My business is with the destroyer.”

The three of them ignored him, of course, as they coordinated an attack that they’ve succeeded with before when conquering a multitude of planets. Zerax drew his sword as Terras quickly threw a ball of dark ki at Antithesis that the wraith just smacked away. This angered Terras as he created several more balls of dark ki and threw them furiously at the spectre. As Antithesis concentrated on smacking them away, Zerax lunged with his sword at the same time Archaos made four of his dark orbs into spikes, shooting them at Antithesis. The Heavenborne teleported behind Terras while the spikes went straight into Zerax’s arms, stomach, and chest. 

Terras turned around, letting loose laser vision as he did, attempting to hit Antithesis, but Antithesis heated his hand with plasmic holyflames and absorbed the blast, before reaching out two fingers and poking Terras in the eyes. 

Terras immediately shut his eyes and grimaced in pain and before Domination could grab a telekinetic hold of Antithesis, the spirit teleported once more. Domination expected him to show up behind Zerax, who was weakened like Terras at the moment due to Archaos’s orbs, but the phantom teleported behind Terras again and snapped the alien’s neck, killing him, before teleporting behind Archaos. 

Using sheer willpower, Zerax raised his gauntlet and shot a blast at Antithesis, who stood menacingly behind Archaos. The spirit sweep kicked Archaos and before the god could hit the ground, Antithesis teleported behind Zerax and grabbed the green alien’s tail.

Zerax’s violet casing protecting his brain flashed rapidly, alerting the alien to the immediate danger, but there was nothing the green one could do as Antithesis chucked him at Domination. Luckily for him, the destroyer caught him telekinetically, mid air as he continued to search for a lock on Antithesis, who had just teleported again, now behind Domination. 

Domination dropped Zerax and as he turned to try and catch Antithesis, Antithesis teleported again and stabbed Zerax in the center of the brain before teleporting behind Archaos to kill him as well. 

But before he could accomplish this, a blue beam of light shot down at the god and instantaneously beamed him away from the scene. 

Antithesis, confused by the occurrence, turned his attention back to the destroyer. 

“What was that?!” he demanded. Domination smirked knowing Archaos’s parents got him safely out of harm’s way. 

“You kill my wife and two of my closest followers and you expect an answer?” Domination questioned, as his eyes widened, hair stood on end, and coat flew off, indicating him reaching his second form. “THE NERVE!”

The Haven City Police finally arrived on the scene, flashing several bright lights on the two. 

“This is the Haven City Police! We order you both to stop what you’re doing!” a police officer shouted over a loudspeaker. Antithesis was less concerned with the police and more with the powerful cosmic being before him. 

Domination, still smiling insanely, rose from the ground and held out a hand at the blockade behind Antithesis. 

A shot rang out as a sniper attempted to take the being out, but the bullet was stopped by Domination’s telekinetic control before it reached his eye. The same eye looked up into the darkness to lock eyes with the shooter. Domination then sent the bullet through the scope of the sniper rifle, hitting the sniper in the brain through the eye, killing him. 

Domination then turned his attention back to the blockade.

“YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH A GOD?!” Domination shouted, still smiling insanely. Antithesis looked behind him as the police officers, their vehicles and lights they brought with them floated into the air and into a portal the destroyer just opened. Antithesis watched as they disappeared before locking eyes with Domination once more, determined to win this battle and find the Dimension Belt.

“Come,” Domination said, slightly chuckling. “If you can beat me, then I might give you the location of Axel and his belt!”

Antithesis withdrew his sword and prepared to rush Domination down, but as soon as he took a step, a police car dropped from the sky in front of him. This caused the spectre to look up and see the police officers, cars, and lights that he thought completely disappeared. Domination had them all suspended in the air above the buildings. 

Antithesis would have to dodge the objects and people as he rushed the destroyer down, but Domination, like he knew what Antithesis was thinking, spoke up. 

“Why don’t you just teleport? Make it easier for you?” he said, antagonizing the spirit. He couldn’t. Domination would be expecting it. If he did and the being managed to lock on with his telekinesis, that could spell the end of his mission. 

Antithesis began to move forward, dodging the people and slicing the objects Domination threw at him. Then, once he was close enough, the wraith leaped into the air with his sword still drawn, and teleported to the side of the being. Before Domination could lock on, he teleported again, then again, making it so he couldn’t lock. 

Domination, however, predicted where Antithesis would teleport next, which was directly in front of him, and telekinetically grabbed a hold of him. The spectre strained to move, but couldn’t as Domination tore his body apart into millions, then billions of tiny chunks before slamming a police car on the bits of the spectre. The car, along with the pieces, crashed into the ground, causing the car to explode and set fire to Antithesis’s chunks. 

Domination grinned widely as he had gotten revenge for Manipulation, Terras, and Zerax. But, his smile disappeared as, among the flames, the whitish-gold outline of Antithesis formed. The Heavenborne was reborn as if nothing had happened and he was now more determined to win against the destroyer. 

Domination tried telekinetically grabbing him once more, but Antithesis teleported, this time underneath the being, using the force coming from his palm that shot out plasmic holyflames to send himself propelling underneath Domination. He raised his sword and cut the destroyer cleanly and vertically in half.

Domination’s bodies hit the ground and Antithesis landed after him. Using one of his halfs, Domination waved his hand and opened up a portal for the wraith. 

“This leads to… Fierox. He should help you… further… in your journey,” Domination struggled. 

“Why should I trust it?” Antithesis asked.

“What other choice do you have?” Domination asked. “Hurry, I’m…”

Antithesis nodded and dashed through the portal before Domination drew his final breath and ceased to exist.

Best Kill?
  • Omnicide Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terras Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zerax Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Police Sniper Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Police Blockade Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antithesis Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Domination Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0