Chapter 1: Reproductive mosquito
656 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wen Zilong was a little depressed.

Because at this time, he was soaked in a thick transparent liquid.

But this is not the main reason for his depression.

The main reason is that his body is no longer human.

 

It is a translucent brown body that looks like a dragonfly without wings, but its size is much smaller than the dragonfly, and it is less than one millimeter long.

To be precise, he was in a mosquito egg the size of a pinhole.

After he was reborn, it took only two days for the body to grow out of the egg.

After death, others pass through or rebirth, all become gods, immortals, Buddhas and demons.

Where does Nima go?

A spit in my heart, Wen Zilong was in his mind and opened a virtual interface.

Although the regeneration of mosquitoes made him feel stumped, God is not too thin for him. The necessary plug-ins for the rebirth and the traverser are still equipped with him.

I saw a few lines on the light blue virtual interface.

[Name: Wen Zilong]

[Race: mosquitoes]

[Level: 0]

[Strength: 0]

[Speed: 0]

[Talent: None]

[Ultimate goal: Evolution is the dominant dragon]

Every time he saw this ultimate goal marked with a striking red line, Wen Zilong wanted to laugh-but he couldn't make a human expression now.

Nima, I am a mosquito. You let me evolve into a dragon and dominate the dragon?

Is it more reliable for you to let the sow "up" the tree?

But Tucao returned to Tucao, in fact, he was still looking forward to it.

If it can really evolve into a dragon, when the time comes, it will turn upside down, turn it upside down, hug it from left to right, and move towards the evening and evening, will it be uncomfortable?

After YY for a moment, Wen Zilong controlled the virtual interface with consciousness and turned to the next page.

I saw a line of words on the next page:

[Hint: Please upgrade to level 1 as soon as possible to get a talent skill. 】

Damn, I want to upgrade as soon as possible.

But I'm just an egg now, how can you upgrade an egg as soon as possible?

Is it possible to find a female mosquito to sit and cover me?

Once again a spit in the heart, Wen Zilong tried to yawn.

But he found that he hadn't even grown his mouth and yawned with wool.

In desperation, he could only close his eyes.

Although I can't see everything in the outside world for a while, I can feel the temperature of sunlight.

The warm sunlight makes him feel comfortable, such weather is best for lazy sleep.

When he used to be a college student, because of poor family conditions, he could only get up early every day to study in the dark and work exhausted.

His only wish at the time was to have a good night's sleep, and to sleep with him dimly?

Now it's a mosquito egg, and finally I can get my wish.

It didn't take long for Wen Zilong to fall asleep.

While he was asleep, his body slowly absorbed the surrounding mucus and grew silently.

...

As a mosquito egg, Wen Zilong is very egg-conscious.

After two days, you do n’t have to think about anything, you do n’t have to worry about eating, you do n’t have to worry about dressing, you wake up and sleep like a fairy.

But happy days are always short.

The next night, the mucus in the mosquito egg was almost absorbed.

Click--

Wen Zilong suddenly heard an extremely subtle sound.

If it weren't for the sound, he couldn't hear it at all.

He quickly looked at the direction of the sound with a pair of compound eyes.

 

Unfortunately, the sight of mosquitoes is almost zero.

And it was night, and he could not see anything.

Click--

The extremely subtle sound came again.

Click-click-

There were several soft sounds.

Wen Zilong could clearly feel that a cold water flowed into the egg, and soon he was drowned.

He held his breath subconsciously.

As the water flowed into the eggshell more and more, Wen Zilong felt suffocated.

His body floated upward with the current.

And it was head-down, tail-up, and quickly floated up.

A few seconds later, when he felt he was almost unconscious, his tail finally appeared.

The breathing tube in the tail opened, and suddenly, long-lost fresh air poured into the body.

Call-call-call-

He breathed in the air with a big mouth, like a wolf like a prisoner who hadn't touched a woman in ten years.

At the same time, in his mind, the light blue virtual interface was displayed without warning.

The light blue interface finally changed for the first time after he got the system: a firework exploded with a bang, and it burst into countless small flowers.

As the flowers continued to fall, four large silver characters appeared on the interface:

[Congratulations on upgrading]

Wen Zilong was very happy in his heart, but it could be considered an upgrade!

Then, the four words disappeared and replaced by the previous body data:

[Name: Wen Zilong]

[Race: mosquitoes]

[Level: Level 1]

[Strength: 110]

【Speed: 110】

[Talent ability: beyond common mosquito vision + night vision]

[Ultimate goal: Evolution is the dominant dragon]

Finally upgraded!

Wen Zilong was a little excited.

After evolving to level 1, his strength and speed have increased a bit.

Let's first try out the strength and speed of this 1 point.

Thinking of this, he tried to swim in the water twice.

As a result, his speed was twice as fast as the other mosquitoes (scientific name: 孑孓) that had just broken out of the shell around him.

He tried again to use that tiny body to stir a grass.

As a result, the waterweed that could not have been moved by the whip was forced by him.

Wen Zilong's heart was overjoyed: It seems that the speed of 1 point is equivalent to double the speed of the ordinary maiden; the power of 1 point is also equivalent to double the ordinary maiden.

Looks a bit awesome!

If you continue like this, you can still look forward to the evolution of the dominant dragon.

With excitement, he poked his head out of the water again, and the pair of compound eyes looked around again. He wants to try how talented he is, "beyond the sight of common mosquitoes + night vision".

The moment when his pair of compound eyes looked around, he felt more happy in his heart.

Although it was night at this time, he could clearly see everything around him.

And because his eyes are compound, he can see any tiny details.

This fresh experience made Wen Zilong feel very interesting and watched constantly.

The sight of mosquitoes was almost blind at night.

But he could see the grass on the bank of the river three meters away.

This is night vision + beyond the sight of common mosquitoes!

 

This talent is really amazing!

After looking around for a while, he waited for fresh energy to pass before looking back at his body.

I saw that my body was much longer than it was two days ago, and it had reached 5 mm.

The body is divided into 8 sections from beginning to end, and it looks like 8 small sugar gourds.

In the middle of each section, there are many small fluffs.

The head is the largest, and this pair of compound eyes occupies a third of the head.

This body is still a little ugly.

At this time, the words on the system interface changed again:

[Please upgrade to level 3 as soon as possible to gain new talents. 】

Wen Zilong slightly nodded his head: "Relax, I will work hard to upgrade to level 3. Um, level 3."

After thinking for a while, he asked again in his mind:

"But you have to tell me how to upgrade a mosquito larvae as soon as possible."

The writing on the system interface changes again:

[Efforts to ingest food, the system will help you extract high-quality DNA from food and transform your DNA to complete evolution. 】

"So I just need to eat something? Well, this system is just tailored for me."

Wen Zilong nodded with satisfaction at the tip of the small head.

But then he committed another difficulty.

As a mosquito larvae, he hasn't even grown his legs, let alone wings.

Where did he go to find food?

Besides, he did n’t even know what the mosquito larvae ate.

This has just turned into a larva and is facing so many problems.

It hurts.

It might as well be an egg.

At this time, the words on the system interface change again:

[Mosquito larvae, the scientific name is small. Feeds on bacteria and unicellular algae in water. 】

Seeing this line of words, Wen Zilong thought for a moment, and his eyes lit up.

He opened that small mouth.

The bristles in the mouth oscillate slightly, causing water to flow into the body.

The bacteria and some tiny algae in the water flow into the mouth.

The hunger in his belly weakened a little.

One of Wen Zilong's hearts: It turns out that it is so simple, it really is a very suitable upgrade method.

2