Naruko – Part 3
5.2k 15 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 3

I closed my eyes for just a second and when I opened them again, I was standing in a dark forest.

I could feel my brother's chakra right beside me, I mean, how couldn't I. he was practically a huge mountain compared to any single human nearby.

Kushina, Minato and her two children are nearby. Of course, the masked man isn't far from them either.

In fact, he is standing right in front of us.

"Two?" Said the masked man, clearly bewildered.

"It doesn't matter", he said, as he activated his Sharingan, "Kyuubi, I order you, destroy Konoha!"

My brother jumped in front of me to block me from the masked man's influence. This, however, caused my brother to take the full force of the jutsu that once before had already controlled him.

My brother's eyes turned even redder than they already were and three tomoe formed in them.

"Brother?" I asked, a bit scared because his chakra had changed. It did not feel gentle like it had been for the past few months ...

I tried holding him back, but ...

"Brother!" I shouted as he ran off towards the village.

I was naïve to think that ... things would be different than they were before.

I knew that the masked man, or rather, Obito Uchiha, would try to control the Kyuubi. But I thought, the two us, my brother and I, could somehow work against that.

I was foolish ... I don't even know how to stop my brother. I was frozen in shock when I saw him rush towards the village.

I saw him thrashing his arms and claws around, destroying various buildings and killing many, many civilians and ninjas alike.

He gathered yin and yang chakra in his mouth.

"Bijuu Dama." I thought.

I knew what he was going to do, but I did not move a single finger to stop him.

I couldn't fight my brother, ever. He is the one thing that loves me and I know that this jutsu will not control him for long. He is already slowly taking back the control ... but that is something that only he can do, I cannot help him with that.

The tailed beast bomb hit the city and destroyed ¼ of it in one single strike.

My still controlled brother formed a second one and was just about to fire it off when a huge toad dropped on his head.

My brother was forced into the ground and I could hear a shout filled with pain erupt from my brother's throat.

This shocked me awake.

I quickly gathered yin and yang chakra in my mouth and fired a golden tailed beast bomb towards the toad.

The toad noticed that, though he was a second too late as the beam of chakra hit him and caused him to dissipate in smoke, as defeated summons usually do.

My brother rose from the ground and when he turned to look at me, I saw the kind eyes I was so used to seeing for all these months.

"Sister, I'm back. Kushina's man fought back the Uchiha. Let's run away, now!" My brother said as he walked towards me.

As he reached my side, we didn't wait any longer and started rushing away, only for golden chains to erupt from the ground.

The chains quickly grabbed all our limbs and caused us to fall to the ground.

"Brother ... I can't move ..." I said in an almost whispery voice.

The chains were weakening both me and my brother, causing us to be helpless against them.

Soon, Minato, his wife and his two children arrived.

Kushina was on death's door. Clearly weaker than she had been in the actual series. Yes, I remember parts of it ... I had watched it in my childhood of my former life. But ... I forgot most of it.

"She won't survive." I thought to myself.

I looked at the two children. One, a boy, he had a strong aura of life force surrounding him.

"But the girl will not survive ..." I had already calmed down and felt pity towards the small girl that wouldn't even survive the day.

"Weird, why are there two Kyuubi?" Asked Minato.

"I don't k-know ..." said Kushina weakly.

"When I last l-looked, there was only o-one ..." she whispered.

Minato held onto her, hugging her and their two children closely.

He closed his eyes. As he opened them, he turned towards my brother and me with a gaze filled with determination.

"Kushina ... give me a bit of your chakra. I want to give Naruto and Naruko some of each of ours." He said.

She looked at him tiredly but did what he asked.

Soon, Minato held chakra strands of both him and his wife in his hands.

"Reaper Death Seal." He said as he made the hand signs for the jutsu.

Quickly, my brother's Yin-Side was stolen from him and sealed inside Minato's stomach, just like in canon. However, he was unable to steal anything from me, as he was already exhausted and near death.

Kushina's eyes widened. "Why would you do that!" She shouted with newfound strength, most likely caused by anger.

"You were going to live; you need to care for them! Please, dear, rethink this!" She shouted, but quickly fell back onto her side. She coughed up blood.

"Kushina. This way, with our chakra inside of them, they can meet us both when they are ready. We'll teach them. You will teach them how to control their Kyuubi. I took one part of the white one with it's best this way, he was too strong. We need both beasts to keep the balance of the Bijuu. You know that ... right? Our village needs them." He asked.

"Yes ... I know that you love your village ... more than you love your children. I don't want them to feel the same hatred that I had to feel. The same rejection that I had to feel ... how can you do this. Just let me seal both of the Kyuubi and I'll take them with me into death!" Her eyes, though weak, held a fierce determination.

"No, you can't. We need these two children to protect the village. I know they will be able to. I can feel it." He said and without further hesitation, he sealed his and Kushina's chakra in the children's bodies.

Through the Reaper Death Seal, he had stolen my brother's Yin-Side, thus he was weakened enough to be sealed into Naruto with Minato's "Eigth Trigrams Seal".

After that was done, he repeated the same jutsu again.

I could feel my own chakra being pulled towards the soon dead little girl ... but as soon as my chakra hit the child's body, she started gaining life force rapidly.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I was looking at the starry sky.

"Beautiful." I thought.

I hadn't seen the real night sky for so many months, that I nearly forgot what it looked like.

In my wonder, I did not notice that my body had shrunk, in fact, the eyes with which I was looking at the world, were not my foxy eyes anymore.

I soon felt incredibly tired and fell asleep. Though, just before that I could hear mumbles next to me ... they sounded incredibly weak. Just as I slipped into peaceful sleep, a loud crash resounded right next to me.

The next time I woke up, I was ... once again ... locked behind red metal bars.

The water ... again ... made my body wet.

"I hate this ... I'd much rather have a wide field of grass on the ground." I thought.

And just as this thought hit my mind, the space around me changed.

This caused me to widen my eyes.

"Huh? The only one who can change a mindscape is the owner. How come I can change the girl's mindscape?" I asked no one in particular.

Based on my theory ... I should be able to ... get out of this place.

"Yes!" I shouted excitedly.

I could get out of here, but I needed to first destroy the seal.

Minato had given the key to both Naruto's seal, now holding my brother ... and the girl's, Naruko's seal, to a toad. But I could get out of here by using my chakra. My chakra is whole, having both Yin and Yang, and it was too strong to be confined in this puny seal.

I reached out with my chakra and ... my chakra was able to slowly chip away at the seal ... it would take some time ... but I could get out of here.

"Hehe ... Minato's seal really isn't much, is it?" I giggled.

"Sigh ... if they had just let us go ... and if he for once, had not cared about the village first ... then he could have raised his children by himself. Although the girl would have died, no doubt. I'm the only thing that is keeping this body alive. The child's mind was never strong enough to control it in the first place." I thought.

"If Minato had chosen to handle things differently, Naruto would not, like in canon, live feared by everyone and be hated and rejected. Maybe someone would care for him. Better yet, it could have been his own father raising him." I reasoned.

"No matter ... all I can do is wait until my chakra has eroded the seal enough for me to break through. Let's sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep!" I giggled while lieing down on the soft grass ... a ground that wouldn't wet my beautiful fur!

In the back of my mind, I felt slightly bad about stealing the girl's body ... but whenever I thought about her inevitable death ... it calmed me again. I'll care for Naruto in her place, he holds my real brother after all ... someday, if my Kurama-nii so wishes it, I will destroy the seal and free him.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

I woke up only to stare at a white ceiling, an unfamiliar ceiling.

The first thing I noticed was that I couldn't move. Not even a single finger. I could only barely move my eyes and close them.

I looked around the room.

The walls were white, and everything looked really big.

I sent out my chakra to feel my surroundings in more detail.

"Oh? There's someone right next to me ... and I have become really small ... sigh ... really?"

Next to me lied Naruto, I could feel my brother's chakra inside of him.

It seems that the girl's consciousness couldn't defend against mine after all, as mine was just too strong for the small girl's already fading self.

The more of my chakra body is free, the more control I will have over this body, my chakra will mold it to become me ... in fact, it has already begun, which is why I can control it to the point that I can right now. There is almost no resistance. It's just, not much of my chakra can get through, so I can't control much of the body yet.

By the time I'm done with the seal, everything human about this body will have been exchanged with my chakra and as more and more of my chakra leaves the seal, it will fuse with this body ... so it will essentially become my new form. Or so I imagined it to be.

I'm guessing that it will age normally, just like a human child would, until my chakra body is fully formed on the outside.

"Seems like I don't need to choose how my female human form will look like. Lucky hehe! I really had trouble imagining my female form." I giggled.

"Well, there's nothing I can really do right now, it'll take a few years until I can even control this body. I won't be able to use my full power for a long while after that though." I thought and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

It was going to become really boring for a few years now ... I fully intend to sleep through that! Hehe.

While our Mc ... now ... Naruko, was sleeping. Many things happened.

Her childish body handled itself as a normal toddler would.

It fed when it was offered, it slept when it should.

Naruko had only had the chance to control it for a little bit, but she could always only move the eyes. Though she had to admit, it was getting easier every single time.

1 year after Naruko and Naruto's birth, Itachi, the genius of the Uchiha clan entered the academy.

2 years after their birth, while Naruko and Naruto were still cared for in the orphanage, after being moved out of the hospital a few weeks after their birth, Itachi became a genin at a very young age.

The third year after the canon characters birth, Itachi activated his sharingan. The caged bird seal is forced upon Neji, it is the seal every branch Hyuuga clan member gets, in order to ensure their loyalty towards the main family. In fact, an important branch leader dies. Hizashi Hyuuga takes the blame for his brother's (Hiashi) killing of an important Kumogakure-Ninja. This is all sparked by Hinata getting abducted by this particular ninja.

After being 3 years of age, Naruko was slowly able to control the body more and more ... and she used that time to bond with Naruto.

They depended on each, especially after a certain incident:

---

"There she is!" A villager screamed to the other 5 men behind him.

Naruko was currently running for her life because 6 strong-looking men ran after her to beat her. She was accused of stealing something, even though she did not even go close to the shop whose shopkeeper accused her of theft.

After the shopkeeper screamed loud enough for the whole street to hear, these men came rushing at her, it's like they had waited for that exact moment.

She only barely escaped their punches and kicks and started running towards a place where she could hide, but first, she needed to lose them, somehow.

She ran through the streets, trying to lose these filthy humans ... but, alas, they soon reached her.

One jumped at her and kicked her onto the ground.

"If only I could use my damn chakra!" She screamed in her mind.

But it was of no use.

Another male soon reached her and kicked her into her stomach. She coughed up a little bit of blood.

This was actually tame ... Naruko shivered at the thought of what they would do if she had been older and still this defenseless. Even these men wouldn't rape a child, right? Right?!

Her body was not yet fully made of chakra, so she could still bleed.

She would heal quickly, but she would still feel the pain. And ... it hurt ... it really hurt.

Nobody was coming to save her.

Her kind brother was sealed inside Naruto and was lying dormant for all these years now. She had not heard his voice for three years.

She was lonely ... so lonely. Don't misunderstand ... she liked the young Naruto, but she couldn't just disregard him being the host for her actual Brother.

Why would I even run? It's not like I can get away ... and that ... damn Anbu hiding on that roof is not going to help either.

My abilities to sense chakra have not dulled that much, in fact, they are slowly coming back.

What is he waiting for? Shouldn't they protect their Bijuu-slaves?

Once my chakra is finally free I'm going to destroy everyone that hurt me ... enough is enough.

She didn't notice that she was once again using anger to deal with her fear, but even if she knew ... she wouldn't have cared.

The anger made her stronger, braver.

"I need to get away from them. They could never kill me, but I hate pain!" She thought.

Naruko tiredly tried to stand and she almost managed to do it when the third male kicked her down again.

The other 3 quickly reached her spot and they all started kicking her.

Instead of screaming, like normal children did ... the only thing escaping her throat was a low growl.

It terrified the men and they hesitated for a moment.

"She really is the fox's incarnation!?" One of them said, his voice shrill from fear.

"Even if she is! She is only a little girl, kill her! She deserves to die!" Another one screamed in anger.

As if a switch was flipped inside of their heads, their kicks grew heavier, faster and stronger.

Soon, some of her bones were broken and she coughed up several mouthfuls of blood.

Just as her consciousness was about to fade, a voice filled the empty street.

"Let my sister go!" Screamed a youthful but strong voice.

She could hear anger, familiar anger, in his tone. It reminded her of her furred brother.

"N-Naruto?" Naruko said weakly.

The small, 3-year-old boy, rushed towards her broken body and knelt down.

"Yes, I'm here, don't worry ... I'll save you now!" The young boy smiled down at her and lightly stroked her cheek watching her with a gentle gaze.

He inspected her body and winced at the blue marks covering her body from the severe kicks.

His features grew increasingly unsightly.

His anger rising to his head.

He screamed: "How dare you, I'll kill you all!"

Naruto felt real anger, for the very first time in his short life.

He never felt like this before.

Sure, they were beaten before, but the villagers had never done something this severe before and they had not ganged up on his sister alone before.

He lost his rationality and gave in to anger.

How could they hurt the only thing that he loves? She was his everything!

Yes, she was always slightly distancing herself from him, as if she didn't like him, but she was his sister, he could see kindness in her gaze, but something was holding her back! He was gonna protect her, forever! No matter what!

If he couldn't even do that ... then ... what else was he good for!?

He rushed at the nearest villager.

It made for a comical sight. The small, 3-year-old boy, rushing at a grown men almost 6 feet big.

He looked the weakest and smallest of the 6 grown men though, so Naruto decided to attack him first.

The man was caught off-guard by the small child and tackled to the ground.

Naruto raised his arms and punched the villagers face. Again, and again and again and again and again.

When he finally stopped, the villager was bleeding from his nose and his mouth. He had lost several teeth. His nose was certainly broken, maybe even beyond repair. The kyuubi's chakra had made Naruto's body strong, stronger than his sister's body, but not necessarily stronger than a grown man's body.

However, the grown man was caught off-guard and thus suffered for his mistake of angering the child.

The other 5 stood around the pair fighting on the ground. They were frozen. They never expected the young, normally so timid and kind-looking child to lash out like this.

He had always quietly taken the beatings, or so they heard.

By the time the small child rose from the ground again, his hands were covered in blood and some skin was missing from hitting the man's teeth.

A red chakra was healing his injuries at a visible pace.

The grown men saw this and soon grew fearful.

"Hiii! Monster!?" One of them screamed ... and as if shook awake, all the others started running away with him, while screaming various insults at the two children.

Naruto looked at them with eyes that changed to become red and a slit ran right through the middle of his pupils.

He bent down to his nearly unconscious sister ....

"His eyes ... those are my brother's eyes ... my brother ..." She thought in her mind.

Naruto leaned downwards and picked up the girl's broken and battered body        

Naruto leaned downwards and picked up the girl's broken and battered body.

Her hair was disheveled and some parts were dirtied with bloodstains.

"Sister ..." He cried out, while hugging her tightly.

"It hurts ..." She thought, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything ... after all, how could she ... his hug felt so warm, so full of care and affection.

She then finally realized that ... Naruto was not only the host for her loved one, but he himself, was also someone that deeply cared for her.

She would make sure to protect him too and she did not think about ripping open the seal at the appropriate time anymore. She would find a way for Kurama-nii and Naruto-nii to both survive. She would!

And with that thought, she finally fell unconscious.

Naruto quickly carried her on his back and rushed towards the orphanage.

They wouldn't care for their injuries, but they didn't need to, either.

Naruto and Naruko always healed by themselves. Even if the beating was as severe as now, he genuinely believed that they would heal.

As soon as they were out of sight, the Anbu watching the whole ordeal jumped down and looked at the unconscious man on the ground before following the two children to continue watching them.

119