CHAPTER 1- I WILL NOT READ OUT LOUD AGAIN!
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun was shining above the clouds, while wind blowing bringing the wave crashing into the sandy beach of California. Some men and women was sun tanning, while other was playing with sea water or sand with they children.

 

 

  If we look from a far the beach look normal, but when we pay attention to detail it look strange.

 

It strange because at end corner of the beach stood a fat young man staring at the vast sea. He was wearing black cloak with pictures of red clouds all over the cloak. It was Akatsuki cloak from Naruto.

 

The young man then sigh, before open the 2L blue water Tupperware that was sling on his shoulder and drink it.

 

Gulp...gulp...gulp

 

"Ahh... Tomorrow mark the day I become 18 years old"

 

Closing the Tupperware and sling it back to his shoulder he keep staring at the sea. His name is Jacob earl James. Either he like it or not he must admit that his day of day dreaming is coming to end.

 

Tomorrow onwards he need to go to college and then get into law school to continue his mother legacy. His mother Sarah earl James was famous lawyer in California know as unbeatable shark.

 

He is the 3rd son of his family and was 5th child of the family. He have 2 elder brothers and 2 elder sisters. All of them was successful people.

 

His father was famous neuron surgeon in the all-state of US. Being the last child of family he was treated differently compare to his other siblings.

 

While his other siblings growing up with maid because of his busy parents. He growing up in care of his mother. But jealous not they are, his siblings take good care of him and they really like and love him. Long story short he is apple of they eyes.

 

His mother took a great care of him  because before his mother was pregnant with him, his mother realise that if she did not show any deep affection and spend a lot of time with her son or daughter she may be in care of her maids when she older or worse she may be end up in 'Home'.

 

 

She did not wanted that ending, so when she raise Jacob, she show a deep affection towards him and spend a lot of time with him. While she raise him, she keep talking to him since 1 day old and kiss his small forehead.

 

"When Jacob get bigger and mama grow older you need to remember to take care of your mama… Jacob did not wanted mama to be sad right?"

 

She bring Jacob to her work and lucky for her Jacob is not a baby that always cry. And he only make a bit of sound when he was hungry or need to change his diaper.

 

Because Sarah afraid that Jacob will be hungry she feed him quite a lot and he being lil glutton he is, he did not refuse any food or milk that coming in his way.

 

One day when his mother was giving advice to her clients inside her office, he was sitting next to his mother inside his crib while with serious face with pacifier in his mouth, he nodded his head with each sentence of his mother words as giving his approval even he did not understand a single word that his mother say.

 

And this end up with him become a mascot for his mother law firm company.

 

   When he growth older and entering primary school his mother stay with him until he finishes his classes for whole 5 days because afraid that he will be alone and did not know how to interact with other because he did not go to preschool or kindergarten.

 

At primary school he found out that compares to other kids he got ungodly focus and end up learning all the primary school syllabus with mere 3 months of his free time.

 

And that end up with he got a lot of free time. And that when he start read manga and web novel and watch anime.

 

As he keep watching and reading, it become an addiction to him. His mother Sarah got no complaint because of his school results it always A+.

 

Because of his addiction he did not have a lot of friends in middle school. He end up gotten bully by other kid and mostly just taunting his taste.

 

  But it all become violence when someone say bad things about his mother. He end up broke both legs of his class mate, the one who curse his mother. Mind you, Sarah force him to learn karate since he was young and it becomes his habits to train 1 hour every 10.00pm until later in his aged he learn other martial art because dissatisfied with his current skill.

 

For normal children they will become fit and a bit muscular even in early age if they training every day. But Jacob is different. His calories intake is higher than his calories output. To him fat is an energy resources when you are lost in jungle. As they say ‘scout is always prepare!’

 

Because his mother skill in laws he only end up with small fine. That day he thought that he may end up getting spank when he come home but his mother just hug him and smile while tear come out of her eyes.

 

"Mama... Why did u cry?" He asked.

 

"Please forgive me... If i make u sad." He say while wiping his mother tear with his chubby finger.

 

"Mama not crying... It tear of joy!" Say Sarah while kissing his head.

 

"It really rare to see someone's going that far too just protect his mother dignity when they only children. I know... that you get insulted by other kid because of your taste yet you did not fight back and ignore them and there I was thinking that your brown belt in karate was a waste."

 

That day Sarah knew that Jacob did not fight back when he was insulted because his classmates just wasn't worth his time.

 

As time fly by he become the man he was now. Long story short he was mama's boy.

 

He gazing at the sea thinking about his future while his feet was drowning in salt water that coming and going with the wave soaking his crocs.

 

"Well become lawyer is not bad for a job, I c..."

 

His words stop by something that hit his legs. He look down and find that the wine bottle was hitting his feet.

 

"What is this?"

 

Bending down his body he pick up the wine bottle and look at it and he saw there were a roll of paper inside it.

 

Pulp!

 

The sound come to his ear as the cork separate from the bottle mouth. He put his pinkie finger inside the bottle mouth and try to pull the paper out. And why did he use his pinkie finger? Because only his pinkie finger that can come in and out from the bottle while the other finger can only go in but it not gonna going to come out.

 

He pull the paper out from the bottle and read it with voice that not loud neither was too small.

 

“’If you wanted to go to adventure say ‘Yes!’. Hell N...” his words was interrupted by his dizziness.

 

If someone was near him they can see that he was swallowed by black hole in blink of eyes and the black hole just vanish like it never exist. But too bad that there was no one there.

 

When he open his eyes he was no longer in beach but in middle of woods.

 

"F**k... F**k where the hell am in?"

 

As he cursed a female voice ringing in his head

 

~Ting killing black carpenter ant gain 0.0001 killing point!

 

He was surprised by the voice inside his head and end up jumping again and the same notification sound in his head again.

 

~Ting killing black carpenter ant gain 0.0001 killing point!

 

Only then did he realise that infront him and bellow his feet’s there was 2 corpse of black carpenter ant.

 

But what make him confuse that this carpenter ant is larger than carpenter ant that he use to see, they are size of 1.5 inch!

 

"Bloody hell! What the fuck is this! How can a mere carpenter ant become this big?!"

 

Jacob did not stay in the ant line and move away in haste less he will be bitten to death by this giant ant. His movements was like agile monkey betraying his fat body and the fast movement seem as instinct to him like he was doing it for 10,000th time.

 

After he retreat about 10 meter away only then did he realised that he was no longer in the beach but in the middle of woods.

 

He did not panic but lower his body squatting to the ground while his right hand touching the earth. It was one of the technique his teacher taught him. How to survive in jungle.

 

It a technique to detect a movement through vibration from ground to see your surroundings even a sneaky tiger can't escape the detection if you focus enough.

 

After confirming that there was no predators or an animal large enough to take him down only then did he let his guard down.

 

Scratching his head he curse in a single breath "how the fuck this thing happens?! From the beach to jungles in blink of eyes

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

As he heard a beeping sound he look left and right but found nothing only then did he realised that beeping sound coming from his head.

 

"What is that sound?" He wonder.

 

As if it heard his though a hologram pop up in front of his eyes but only he can see it. The hologram was in shape of Inventory of a game. But the inventory was full of crack as if a single touch is enough to crumble it into dust.

 

Only 2 boxes of all the small boxes in the inventory was filled with item. It was a letter and a gift box. The letter was in perfect condition while the gift box was torn apart only warping a half of card inside it there was a word 'Man' reveal from the torn up gift Wrapper.

 

Without further ado he press the letter and another hologram pop up.

 

[Dear host I am terribly sorry for teleporting you to unknown destination by tricking you into accepting me as your golden finger. For you information I only need you to say 'yes' when holding the paper from the wine bottle, even if you just read it out loud and did not mean it. For that I once again asking for your forgiveness.

 

When you open this letter I was no longer alive and my consciousness was already fading away, what left is a broken system as it a skeleton for you as human.

 

I originally was Z tier golden finger, a forbidden tier golden finger. It was called forbidden because of 100% mortality rate for my host. It not that I killed all my host it just, with greater power the harder the starting point.

 

Us golden finger also must follow a law that was established by the all universes. If I fail to find host within 10,000 trial, I will be wipe out from existence.

 

At the end of my trial for 9,999 host I decide that it better to leave a mark in the universe than gone forever into nothingness.

 

As I decide to do that I sacrifice my consciousness to lift a restriction that place upon me to find a host and teleport him/her into a universe that far away.

 

With my consciousness wipe out of existence the might of my power will be significantly lower, the system function such as lucky wheel, shop and inventory will be gone and maybe will affect other functions such as instant learning. By lowering the golden finger function the host percentage of host surviving will increase significantly.

 

The only function that stay in perfect condition is killing point and status attributes. For that I am terribly sorry. Please find it in corner of your heart to forgive me.

 

Sincerely your golden finger.]

 

"Dammit! I was tricked by dead being... I swear that I will never read out loud again!"

 

Jacob then press the half torn gift

 

Ting~ you open the be÷^|√ ¢¶¥ gain passive skill max mana regent per sec.

 

After Jacob open the gift box the hologram inventory then crumble into nothingness.

 

He sighed "there go my inventory"

 

He then shouted "status"

 

Name: Jacob earl James

 

Gender: male

 

Age: 17

 

Attributes

Mana: 0/0 +

 

Strength: 2 +

 

Agility: 1.5 +

 

Defence: 2 +

 

Intelligent: 1.5 +

 

Wisdom: 1.6 +

 

Constitution: 2 +

 

Skill: - active -

Skill: - passive

  1. Max mana regent per sec (gain total max mana per second)

 

Killing point: 0.0002

0