Chapter 5 unsatisfied training
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was evening around 9.00 pm at Earl James mansion. The mansion was huge, it grass land was green and moist as ever.

From above the mansion a large swimming pool can be seen lighted by lamp that surrounded it. It water was clear as if been changed every single days.

The swimming pool look lovely and beautiful from above with clear blue water shine by lamp lighting in the dark night, but pity that no one was using it right now.

But beside the swimming pool was a personal gym that always been occupied by fat teenage boy. It was a young boy that only wearing long karate Gi pant leaving his chubby upper body expose.

Shush! Shush! Shush!

His fist making the shushing sound as it cutting through the air so was his kick. He keep throwing lighting quick punch and kick as to practice his basic movement.

The young teen started to do Kata after finishing his basic punching and kicking. He first do Heian Shodan until he do the last karate kata Goju Shi.

As he doing the kata, his sweat fall down from his fat body. Strangely his fat did not rolling like wave from his intense movement, it stay firm like boulder of rock.

Ending his karate training night like always with some cool shower to refresh himself and clear the sweat from his body.

Lately he did not feel any improvement toward his skill nor was he feeling excited doing his training. He feel really unsatisfied with his training methods right now. It was not new, he started to feel this way since 3 week ago.

Ending the day by watching some Naruto clips in YouTube. He gotta admit that Naruto got some cool move in hand to hand combat like Rock Lee vs Kimimaro or Madara vs Shinobi Alliance.

Jacob wonder if tomorrow he should have taken a day off from school to find new training methods to improve himself.

Morning of the next day.

He was sitting beside a blonde woman on long table. The woman have light blue eyes, duchess nose, sharp chin and beautiful red cranberry lips. Her cheeks glow with healthy glow. At once look this gorgeous woman look like age 29 but in fact she already 40 years old and mother of 5 children.

She is Sarah Earl James, Jacob mother.

Most people will only eat lightly during breakfast but Jacob is different, he will eat until he can't eat anymore, because some time he will forget to eat his own lunch. For him it better be full now and hungry later then feel a bit filled and hungrier later.

At the eating table he asking his mother

"Mom, erm... Can I take leave today?"

Sarah look at him and holding his hand with worrying expression.

"Did you feel unwell dear?"

"No... I fine, it just that I wanted to go to city and find some inspiration for my combat training."

Suddenly

Smack! Sounded at the long table.

His head was slaps by his mother's hand.

"Next time finish your words, you just make me worry for no reason!"

Rubbing his head, Jacob look like he was wronged by his mother.

"Mom, stop hitting my head what if I become dumb" said him sadly towards his mother.

"Sigh, sorry, sorry does it hurt anymore?"

Sarah said as she rubbing Jacob head gently.

"No not hurt anymore" Jacob pouted

If people look at him they will not believe that it the same kid who break his classmates legs for insulted his mother, because he look so gentle and soft.

Yes they did not know that this is his deposition toward his mother. And when he with other people he will act differently.

"Sure you can dear, but do not return late for dinner."

"Erm" he nodded in acknowledgement toward his mother answer.

He knew that his mother did not mind him skipped school as long as he told her 1st. Because of his perfect grade, Sarah know that school did not have much to teach him anymore.

She only demand him go to school to make friends.

He come out early that morning and he must return before his mother curfew time. In his life time he did miss 1 dinner and it did not bode well for him.

It really not bode well. For whole week he eat only oatmeal. In this mansion it common knowledge that the food eating by the Earl James family reside in it, will be cooked by mistress of the house.

Past generation was his grandmother and at his time it was his mother. He eating his mother homemade food since he was young.

Most people did not know that, the stomach and brain is connected. The microorganisms in stomach can send signals to the brain.

And nature of stomach microorganisms that inside the stomach is based on what we eat. Different people that cooked the food will results in different things unless they cook the food wearing plastic or rubber glove.

The microorganisms that unique to certain person will be still there even if they washed they hand.

And when cooking the food by holding the meat, vegetables and other foods the microorganisms will land on it and multiply. This type of microorganisms will not Cause any illness.

But when the food was cooked some will die and some will somehow survive. Eating the food and it will enter the stomach and multiply.

Mostly it will help us digest the food we eat and we call it good microorganisms. But it its it instinct to multiply but to multiply they need the energy from same type of food.

If they did not multiply they number will be decrease instead. And if they did not get the same type of food for they energy, they will send signals to brain demand it.

And when that happens, we will miss someone cooking and it will be hard for us to eat other food. We will always thinking about the cook.

That what happens to him for 1 week, resulting he weight loss. And what worse is Sarah will stay near him but ignore him at the same time.

It take a lot of effort and promise to stop his mother from keep his mother from sulking. He did not wanted to experience it again.

As he did not go to school he did not worry that his girl Linda Yu will be bully because they know how violence he can get when defending what is his!

He still 13 year old right now so he still can't drive a car. So his mother prepare chauffeur for him since he go to school by his own.

Riding on his S AMG 65 RWD at back seat, he asked his chauffeur to bring him around the Los Angeles to look at other martial arts club or training halls.

He visited a lot of training hall and martials art's club from boxing, karate, sambo, silat, judo, wrestling (not wwe) and kung fu, heck he even go to aikido club but find it all unsatisfied.

To him they all was average and nothing more can he learn from them. In his entire short 13 years of life he never acknowledge anyone as his teacher.

Born with 2 time focus of normal human, he learn everything by himself. He already finish the school textbook by first month of school and earn the class credit by his own effort.

In his karate training he learn just few very basic move from his instructor. The kata and kumite he learn it by himself.

And just 3 months ago he challenged his instructor and beat the crap out of him. He wonder why the instructor was so weak, but later he found out that his skill was already too good compare to other black belt.

Knowing that did not make his pride swell as he know that there were always someone's very very strong then him.

Yes right, not just strong but very very strong then him. And maybe he can't even beat them. Sadly he did not find anyone that match that description.

And it almost 2 pm and Linda will finish the school at 2 pm and he need to take her from school.

Linda Yu was his girl that was same age as him and same class as him.

Like always she sitting on his laps while he groping her b cup breast while caressing her thighs and ass as they moving toward hotel.

It was like normal thing for him and her, neither of them was shy as this is not they first tine they do it.

After doing it for 3-4 time and they get some rest he send Linda to her house.

Since last year's he hit puberty he realised that his nature is changing, he became more calm at some time, he become more prideful and if he did not do it for at least 3 time he was easy to enrage.

At the end of searching he found a silat instructor at a commercial training center. As the silat instructor teaching the student he smiles, but in his eyes hides a glimpse of contempt and unwillingness. It also hides a hint of madness.

He knew that eye's he had met someone with the same eyes. He then walked to the instructor.

"Sir, can I learn combat from you?"

The instructor looked at him with the same smile and said

"Sure you can! You just need to pay the tuition fee at the counter and get your uniform and join them"

But what Jacob says surprises him.

"Sir, I did not want to learn what they learned. I wanted to learn what your teacher taught you."

The instructor feigned ignorance and said "what did you mean? I thought them what exactly I learn"

Without wasting his time Jacob explain to him

"Sir, I know that eyes, the madness that hide behind the clear eyes."

"How did you know?" The instructor was surprised that the young teenager saw it inside his eyes.

"It's the same as my Uncle William's eyes," he said in his defence.

"William… William… Do you mean William Earl James the Lion knight of madness?"

"Yes he is my uncle, but I did not know whether the Lion knight of madness is him or not."

The instructor quiet for a while, before saying
"Why didn't you just ask him to teach you? It will be easier for you to learn it from him."

Jacob sigh

"It is not that I did not want to learn from him; he rarely stayed in one place. Sometimes he returned to the mansion 1 time in 3 years."

The instructor was somehow pissed at his uncle when he heard what Jacob said.

"Ptooey… lucky bastard, if not for a mission from my teacher I also wanted to live like him. Did you know what your uncle did? He is a mercenary, and fears someone at that. His hand was full of blood from his mission."

The instructor say to him
"Did you ever see the long scar on his right hand?"

"Aa… I did" he said.

The instructor then remove his uniform clothes and show a long scar that look like centipede from his shoulder toward his arm at his left hand.

"This is the scar that your uncle gave me and what you see on your uncle's arm is the scar that I left, it was when my teacher brought me to visit your grandfather Jack. Both my teacher and your grandfather pit us to fight against each other and only stop it when both of us are at the last straw."

"But at the end of our fight we become close friend, but your uncle is not as strong Uncle Jack, but to be fair even I not strong as my own teacher"

"You sure you wanted to learn from me?"

"Yes I did!" Jacob was shocked that he did not know that this instructor was close to his uncle and even knew his grandfather. He did not even know that this instructor was soo talkative

In the last part of their conversation he did not even can say anything, he just nodded his head like chicken picking it food.

"Then you must declare openly that you wanted to learn it from me… social media will do…" the instructor then give him instructions how to and the language use extra symbol and words that he did not know.

He says that it was to declare that he did not pouched you from your own family as Jacob's family also has a secret art legacy. It has high requirements to learn it and it was hard for each secret art to have successor.

It really really frowned upon to poach other steal other legacy successor

He then asks Jacob to return to his house 1st and do what he asked.
...….

0