Chapter 1 – A Rude Awakening
155 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suzuya opened his eyes and found that he was naked, lying on the ground surrounded by other 19 naked bodies, both male and female in a large field that was around half the size of a football field. 

Suzuya slowly sat up and found that he was drugged, making him feel sluggish. The others were even more sedated, struggling to even open their eyes.

Suddenly, around 15 men dressed in rags appeared, all carrying a mixture of machetes, axes, crowbars a pipe and even a katana. 

They immediately started slaughtering all the men, killing them without mercy!

"We've got some pretty ones this time!" one of the men said looking at the remaining 7 naked girls.

"Quickly, they will be coming soon. Take them now. The butchered men will keep them sated for now" the leader said. 

"Oh, that's a pretty one" a gruff voice said, looking at Suzuya who was covering his chest with his hands and crossing his legs.

"Take her away, the boss will have the first pick. If they survive, we may get a chance with them" the leader of the group said as they carried off Suzuya and several other women, leaving the 9 dead male bodies in the field. 

As they ran off, Suzuya saw what looked like velociraptors rush onto the field and started eating the butchered men. 

 They were soon brought to what looked like a bunker, barricaded from within. 

The girls were all thrown brought into the bunker and forced to line up. Suzuya hid herself behind another girl and stood observing the situation. 

They were led into a large room, and inside it were many naked women, severely injured and who looked like they had been violently savaged. 

A large man sat on a large throne in the room, surrounded my even more women, all whimpering. The man had extremely large genitalia, and his face looked more like that of a beast rather than a man, with hair covering most of his large, muscular body. 

"My name is Wyald! You are now my slaves. We are all murderers and criminals and have been sent here to die, to be eaten by the many monsters. But the strong shall survive. And if you want to survive, you serve me! Otherwise.." he said, suddenly picking up one of the brutalized girls with both hands, he ripped her body in two as she screamed in pain, finally crunching down on her head, silencing her forever!

He picked up the first girl in line, impaling her on his monster organ. She screamed as her abdomen distended, then burst as his organ exited her stomach.

He looked at Suzuya, who was so beautiful he looked like a porcelain doll and suddenly grabbed him, thinking he was a girl. 

Just as he was about to do the same thing to him, suddenly the tip of his organ was pierced by a knife and both Wyald's eyes were also impaled by small knives as Suzuya back flipped out of Wyald's hands and landed on the floor in front of him.

Wyald screamed in pain "Kill her! Kill her!" he yelled as the men started attacking her. 

Suzuya moved in a flash, with 5 knives flying and killing 5 men. He had a limit of 18 knives in his artificial leg, so he had to reclaim them to fight more. 

Just then, he noticed a beautiful black haired girl picking up one of his knives and killing another two men. Her movements were smooth and agile, expertly killing them. 

"An assassin! A very good one" Suzuya nodded. 

He saw that another short haired girl was fighting as well, having what looked like superhuman strength, kicking a man with her leg which seemed to have turned color and had black markings on them. The man's chest caved in as he crashed into the wall, dead. 

Suddenly, Wyald seemed to grow larger and larger, his body becoming more like a giant ape, but his original upper body occupying where his head should be. A large mouth now appeared where the top of his chest was and he had one giant eye where his throat should be. 

His arm attacked at superhuman speeds, forcing Suzuya and the other girl to avoid it, smashing the rest of the girls, killing them instantly. 

The short haired girl seemed to have jumped aside too and was recovering on the floor. 

Suzuya and the black haired girl started attacking the monster, knives flying and the black haired girl was using a katana she claimed from one of the dead men.

The battle was intense as the monster was very strong and fast, having an incredible destructive capability. 

However, it was not something Suzuya had never encountered before, as he has faced even worse foes, and the black haired girl seemed to be handling it well too. 

"My knives don't penetrate deep enough" Suzuya said and the black haired girl nodded after her katana broke trying to cut into Wyald's neck. 

Recovering all his knives, Suzuya picked up an axe and threw it, landing right in Wyald's one large eye on his chest. 

"Aaaaaagh.. I'll kill you!" Wyald yelled as he ran blindly towards Suzuya and the black haired girl. 

They deftly avoided the monster and ran the other direction, heading towards the exit of the bunker. 

The short haired girl with the strong legs got up and ran after them.

"Hey! Wait for me!" said another pretty young girl who surprisingly was hiding under several dead bodies and ran after them. 

The four survivors ran out of the bunker and saw several velociraptors circling the bunker. 

With lightning speed, Suzuya killed two of them with deft slices of their neck while the other girl killed another one using her broken katana. 

The bunker collapsed behind them as the monstrous Wyald emerged from the wreckage. 

More and more velociraptors approached and surrounded Wyald.

Several chased the 4 survivors forcing them to fight their way out of there.

The four survivors ran for a while before they stopped to rest at what looked like an abandoned house, finding there were no longer any enemies around. 

They quickly scouted the house, and finding it empty, they entered and closed the doors

"What's going on here?" the girl with the enhanced legs asked as they sat around a dinner table.

The house looked abandoned and the furniture were mostly old and broken down.

"I don't know. That monster Wyald said we are sent as food for the creatures of this place" the black haired girl said. 

She turned to Suzuya and looked at him carefully. 

"You fight very well. My name is Akame, formerly of Night Raid" she said. 

"I am called Juuzou Suzuya... just call me Rei, my original name. I'm from the Tokyo Security Commitee" Suzuya said and smiled at the other two girls too. 

"I.. I am Minatsumi, Minatsuki Tatsuki" the demure girl said

"Just call me Hikawa" the short haired girl said.

"Pleased to meed you all. We have a choice from here on. Work together, or go our own way" Rei said. 

"If you'll have me, I'll prefer to stay together" Minatsuki said in a quiet voice

"Me too. Out chances are higher to survive together" Hikawa said.

Akame nodded "So be it, The four of us then" she said.

Both Rei and Akame could not stop staring at each other, trying to size each other up. They both knew the other was an incredible warrior, but maybe it is the competitiveness, they seemed to want to test each other out.

"There's no food here. Why don't the two of you search the house for other things like clothes and other things we can use. I think me and Rei will go hunting" Akame smiled. 

Rei smiled back "Just what I was thinking" he said. 

2