Incident #0
42 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???: “what..the..fuck happened here?”

Three man with guns walks into a seemingly abandoned house,dressed in dark, obscure clothing they carefully enters the house. Upon entering one of the man steps on something squishy, it was human intestines. A gasp soon follows as one of them pointed the the entire house is filled with human body parts, dissected. All of them tries their best not to vomit to the horrible sight. Soon the three man slowly walks into the living room, with every steps they took produce a ‘Shlik”, the floor is filled blood and other small pieces of flesh. Oddly enough, with all the body parts all the furnitures in the house are perfectly placed, almost as if the house was...cleaned and tidied up by someone, well, except the blood and stuff of course. 

???: “Huh? What’s thi—“

??? #2: “What is it?”

???: “We need to get out, NOW”

??? #2: “I don’t understand, wha—“

The first man pointed to a cigarette tray, with multiple cigarette still smoking.

??? #2: “Shit... yeah, we need to g”

PLIANG’ a sharp glass cracking can be heard.

??? #3: “HAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

??? #2: “What was that.”

???: “SHIT, Jeremy!!”

Both man starts running toward the source of the noise, The Attic.

Both man quickly got to the attic’s entrance, there was blood, fresh blood, dripping down the stairs.

Both man rushed in with their guns up, ready to fire when suddenly they saw it. Their friend, Jeremy, barely living, hanging from the ceiling with his guts as the suspension. His arm torn apart as if someone opened it up like a bottle cap. Both man stares into his friend with shock and fear...

Jeremy: “ru..n...aw—“

Something suddenly jumped across the attic in front of Jeremy.

Jeremy’s head suddenly dropped to the ground, exposing a huge nasty wound on his neck.

???: “Run....RUN”

Both man starts to run at the TOP of their speed through the dark hallways. But instead of being eerily empty like when they enter, something is following them as they run away this time.... as if it doesn’t want it’s guest to leave.

TBC.

0