Chapter 5: The Other Chosen
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jason found a person in the forest while he's walking, it was a person who's protecting the people who's crossing a bridge and being ambushed by a pack of thieves. 

The person said "Go now! I'll take them out!" 

He wields a big one side blade sword, he swings it like a tornado, his armor is near to be pierced by an arrow. Jason charged and helped the people, he blocked the incoming arrows while he used his eyes to predict the incoming attacks, but before he was able to charge an incoming attack, the person is so fast that he can swing his sword like it was nothing. 

The person said "Friend! Lend me your sword for a second." 

Jason replied "Hope you can!" 

Jason throw the sword at the person and he got it, the person swings the sword much faster than him. 

"This sword is very light, I can kill more than a hundred beast using this. Here!" 

The person throws back the sword at Jason, Jason was totally blank after he saw that the person can hold the sword more better than him. 

"Could it be that the sword can be wield more than one chosen? No time to think of it first!" 

Jason and the other guy fought the thieves until they arrive and safely take the people back to the village. The two headed to an Inn where they sit on a wooden chair. 

The guy said "Thank you my friend, without you and your sword, we couldn't pass there without anyone getting killed. That sword is very light by the way, are you Magic Knight? Magic Paladin or a just a magic user?" 

Jason replied "I'm not a magic user." 

"Really? Amazing! You're a special guy." 

"How about you?" 

"Nah, I don't even know how to cast a magic, but what race are you? A demon?" 

"A human, because you're talking to my eye, it's because I was cursed. Where do you live by the way?" 

"I live from the Village of Red Boar Near the Kingdom of Pasaklion. I live with my family, I want to be an adventurer while being a hero to the world...... *scratches his head* But it would never happen, he he!" 

"No, you're a good one, you an be a hero for everyone, just follow your dreams and all will come to you, but it must be right than to a greedy deeds." 

"I know that, mother said that if you did something bad, it will give you even badder." 

"I'm Jason by the way, Jason Salvor." 

"Harkur Valdir, nice to meet you Jason." 

"Nice to meet you too, Harkur."

Jason has a build-up body,has a gray hair, blue eyes on the left and hot orange on the right, 

Harkur has build-up body like Jason, he has a long black hair, brown eyes. 

Jason asked "Where are you going now?" 

Harkur answered "I don't know, take where the current of the air takes me." 

"Did you know about the Legend?" 

"Of what?"

"About the Sword of Kargila?" 

"What Sword of Kargila, I only. Know the Legendary Sword that was made by the Guardian Gods who's know as a blacksmith, I always dreamed to be a chosen one, because my mother said that the weapon will be passed to a good willed person every 20 years, but I think I wasn't chosen. I dreamed of meeting the hero who posses the weapon or any kinds of the Legendary Weapon wielders."

"You know so much about it." 

"Sorry for my big mouth." 

"No problem. Can you show me you skills?" 

"Sure, let's go outside of the village."

They head to a plane area where tall grass grew, they head to place filled with angry boars.

Harkur pulled his giant sword, but Jason said "No, use this." and pulled his giant sword and throw it to Harkur. 

"Why?" 

"Show me if you can use my sword?" 

"Really? This is very light, I will try if I can kill more in one blow."

Harkur attacked the angry boars while Jason was watching, he was so amazed that Harkur lift the sword like a small sword who's lighter than a child. Harkur swung the sword and kill many in one swing. 

"He really is a chosen one, I can give him the sword, but why is the curse still in mine?" 

'Because you're special!' 

A deep voice talked again. 

"You again!" 

'Are you planning to give the sword?' 

"I think." 

'Hm? That would be a sin, if you are planning to do that, there's a problem.'

"And what's that?" 

'Death of the other!' 

"What!?" 

'Yes, it's not like I made it, it's a luck that gives bad luck. I once done it, but the other chosen was killed because of me.

"That won't happen. Because I will never give this to him, he has a family, he should not be killed.

Jason remembered when he was still a kid, his mother was singing at her while he holds his mother's pendant, he was crying because his mother was being  abused by his father.

His mother said "Don't cry, I'm okay, I'll be fine if you're fine. Mother will be happy if you're happy of what good thing you do. Do the eight thing."

Jason stopped crying after his mother said those words, he once attempt to kill his father, but her mother's wish can't be break.

"Mother..."

"- I'll do the right, and I'll do the better even if means my life."

'But how about the gathering wielders?'

"I'll find a way to finish it first."

'Fate shall be in you, whether you choose life or death.'

Harkur goes back with a blood stains on the sword, Jason was so amazed when he saw a blood on the sword unlike the time he wields it.

"Thanks for letting me use this sword, but I also feel strange force in it, it was like giving me strength of will."

"You must be feeling the strength of will by the other wielders of that sword."

Jason was so worried to Harkur that he might cause his life or his own life. Jason left as soon as he get his sword without saying any goodbyes. He didn't look back and go to path.

Harkur said "Wait! I'm coming with you!"

But Jason replied "Nice meeting you Harkur, but it is better is we separate ways. I'll meet you some day in the future."

With a heavy heart, Harkur goes on a path in the opposite direction as Jason. Jason was so sad that he wished that Harkur will never faced any problem as him.

0