Prologue: Hatred is on Me
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day, there was a maried couples who have a child, the mother gave birth, the boy grew up who's name was Jason. At first they were so happy, but after a week, the whole place turn cold and scary.

When the time he got the age of 3, his parents start arguing to each other.

"Why the hell?! I didn't like to get married to you!"

"Do you think I like it?! Do you think I like it?! From the start, I was forced to marry you so we can share the wealth of both our family!"

"I don't care about the wealth! I care more about being a happy family! I loved someone, but my parents forced me because your family and I was rich!"

"Me either, but things happen happened now, we can't take it back now!"

Jason feel the hatred from himself like his a cursed child, he felt sadness inside the house and became haunted by years.

Day by day, he was very sad and can't communicate with his parents, he ate breakfast by himself, he bath by himself, he even birthday by himself. He just cried and cried till he is tired.

Have no friends to talk with, play with, or enjoy with.

"Why am I being a bad kid? Why am I a cursed one, grandfathers, grandmothers, why am I like this?"

He feel deep hatred inside his heart, he felt hard breathing in her chest, he turn tasteless, he felt aching in his mind, his eyes turn blind from joy and he turned emotionless, he turned talk less. He is sure silent, but within his feelings is a deep burden that he will never forgive. When the time he was 10, he go out of the village to play and communicate with others, but the kids are scared and end up leaving the place because they were scared.

He sit to a nearby tree and wait till the sunset.

"Why am I even born? why am I even here?"

He was very sad that even the most aggressive and dangerous beast couldn't approach him because of some scary aura coming out of his surroundings.

When the time he was going home, some of the kids tried to throw some rocks and metal hammer at him, he never fightback and just run as fast as he can all the way home.

Mom, Dad, I'm home...... Hello?"

The whole house felt empty and quiet, but he heard something's going towards him. The wood floor was creaking very loudly each step, he heard that it is getting louder.

"Your not my son, your not the family I wanted, your just a pest who's born from here."

He saw his father handling a wooden hammer and tried to swing it to Jason's head. But his mother tried her best to reach him and block the incoming hammer.

"Please stop, if you don't want us, just leave!"

Jason's mom hugged him tightly and the hammer swung at his mother.

"No, no more, I have enough, I wanted a family, but not this kind of family."

His father again swing the hammer at his mother's back repeatedly. Jason feel that his mother was getting weak each time his father hit her with the hammer.

"Mama!"

Jason was crying because he can feel the pain from his mother's grip and shouts. Her mother's voice and grip became more dull and weaker.

"R-Run Jason, RUN!!!"

His mother throw Jason out of the front door and Jason started running toward the mountains.

He never came back to the village ever again, but he heard humors that someone hung himself inside the house with a dead woman that might be his mother and father. He was filled with both fear and anger from his father, but it was too late to turn back.

He travels to the North East, from Haglar Village to Tígorian Kingdom, he felt hunger and became a beggar at the city, being chased by guards. He robbed the people so he can get some money and buy something to eat and wear.

Aftet years, he became a young man, no longer robbing, but now, he is hunting for him to get some money.

After few years of hoarding money, he continued to travel but he turned West.

He was incapable in hunting on waters so he prefer more on the ground.

He once saved a refuge from an attack of thieves, he use everything he got to save them, he only wield a sword and a wooden bow, he got plenty of strength after facing such many thieves.

He became a kind and good hearted hunter, he helps people on his way. But the hatred still inside him.

"I'll be on my way for a new life, I'll defend everything with all I've got!"

The short words but full of meaning that give him a big sign of purpose to be born in such cruel, dangerous but wonderful and miracle world.

He bears the pain of the death of his parents, but he feel more painful when the people are hurt.

"I have nothing to loose now, because I really have nothing. But there are still anyone, someone or everyone, have something that mustn't be loose, so all I can do was to help them as far as I can do."

He hold his mother's pendant tightly, he remembered the song his mother sung every time he goes to sleep like a lullaby.

"Shivering winds and slithering snakes, flying dragons and golems haste, We will make bond divine, we will make life be fine, place the gentle sky upon our soaring eyes, the war was kept as a secret,the path will open your way, the words of the Heaven, the Underwood's judgment, gaze upon the miracles of the world, the humans be fine."

He remembered the most touching moment of his very life. His mother didn't talk to him much, but he always know that his mother wouldn't let her child be harm, he always know that his mother loved him with all her life.

He continued to travel west, from Tígorian Kingdom to Magilon Village.

A man filled with hatred, but a boy with a good and carrieng heart. He was good and gentle boy from his present than his past, will it be continued to the end of his future?

0