Chapter 6: The Tragedy (1/3)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It was a good choice of not letting him stick with you."

An old man with a blue hooded robe was walking as he talk to Jason.

Jason said "So it was you, why?"

"When two chosen sword wielders have met, they'll get the bad luck even worst, it is best not to stick with them in combat, but happy times are not."

"Why is this happening?"

"I don't even know, I've asked Darkus, but he never add a curse. It must be the other wielder's curse. I don't have much illusions to watch all of you."

"Who are you by the way, you look so powerful."

"Name's Remendor, the Greatest Wizard, I lived almost a million years more or less."

Jason continued to walk but Remendor already stopped and said "Good luck for all of you."

Jason stopped from dead end with a high stone cliff, he wasn't able to climb that high without using a rope, but the rope was too short to made it to the top, he looked look both left and right, he found a huge hole, he lit a torch and go inside.

"Where will I end End?"

Jason continued to go deeper.

Let's go to Harkur, another chosen sword wielder. He was walking heading back at the bridge where thieves are attacking them and Jason came to help, the blood were still fresh.

"What's with that guy? I wish I can speak to him before he left, but I don't have the strength and guts to request him like that. I hope, I can be like him."

Harkur was a very kind person, he trained himself to protect his village, he once hoped to be a special soldier, but he dreamed to meat all of the Heroes and Fallen Weapon Wielders, so he brought his special giant sword and became an adventurer, he helped many villages I even if not needed.

"Why can't I?"

Back at Jason, he fought many beasts and monsters ended the cave, his torch was all burned to ashes, but the sword glows much brighter than his torch and used it.

"Good thing I was all alone, I might have killed somebody with me. Hope he's still safe."

Back at Harkur, he stopped on he middle of the way. He looked where Jason jumped when they're being attacked.

"Where did he came from?"

He climb the rocks and head in the fores, he stopped when he saw two graves in the middle of the forest.

"Were he killed this two?.... No, he wouldn't burry them if he did. A village?"

He saw a village in a plane area where surrounded by trees without a path. He walk closer to the village, he saw a little boy was playing.

The boy stopped when he saw Harkur and said "Wha, you're like Sir who saved our village, he has a big sword too!"

Harkur asked "Was that guy have a scary eyes on the right?"

"Yep, really scary, but she's very nice, he even left his leather armor here and we made it as a sign of Heroism!"

"Thank you little boy for the information."

The boy looked at him and said "I'm a girl!"

"Really? My bad."

Harkur goes to the village, he heard hammer being hit on metal, grunting and sound of blown fire.

"I might get some infor here too."

He goes inside the blacksmith house.

"Hello? Is somebody here?"

"Are you here for some armor or weapons, mate? You have a pretty nice sword by the way, you like me to sharpen it?"

"Sorry but I'm here for some question.... Did a man with strange eye came here?"

"Oh! You mean the Weapon Wielder, he saved our village from those cursed thrives, I don't know why thieves are full today, but he saved us without shedding any blood from the villagers."

"What?! He's a Legend Wielder?"

"Well of course, you can see it in the heart, but not literary the heart if you know what I'm saying."

Harkur was so shocked when he just realized that the stranger (Jason) he just speaker was truly the weapon wielder.

"I-I didn't know, so Jason was the Hero."

"Also, I have a request to you, if you accidentally met that Sir again, please give him this."

The blacksmith gave Harkur a shiny leather suite with iron protection at the shoulders.

Harkur said "What's this."

"This is his broken armor, I reforge it and made a new leather suite, he left the old suite and we put it on the relics of Heroes near our storage house. Please, in any case you found him, give him this."

"This is perfect, I can go give him this."

Jason was so happy and run as fast as he can to arrive early. Back where Jason is, he made it out on and pass through the dead end.

Jason said "Why didn't I met a single Weapon Wielder, I know there are more or less 20 weapons, but my nerve is saying to go in this direction, so why?..... Huh!?"

Jason saw a plain area, there's a little light like a mirror being hit from the sun, he walks towards the light. It was too far. Back where Harkur is, he was almost half way till he made it to Jason.

Harkur gripped the leather suit and said "Don't worry sir, I'll give this to Jason."

He was breathing hard from exhaustion, he made it in the dead end, he found a hole, he goes in without any light source.

Jason felt a strange heavy force being pulled him down.

"What's this?"

He fell from a huge hole.

"Gaah!"

Back at Harkur, he was in the cave walking blindly in the dark, he was being scratched by giant bats and almost got tricked by Evil Nymphs, gladly he didn't have deep cuts or hurting body parts (just light pain).

"I can feel Jason getting closer, am I getting closer?"

A strange current of air strikes Harkur's head, he saw an illusion, he saw himself when he was still a kid.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"No, you're an adventurer right? You want to be a Hero right? Then fight, I will be your princess, great hero."

He saw his childhood friend named May, she has light blue hair and blue eyes. Harkur and May was playing in the plain when a man was walking between them and holding a huge sword.

"Wow!"

Harkur was so amazed when he saw the giant sword.

"Why, kid, you want to touch this? You can, but you must be careful."

The man lower his sword and let Harkur touch it, the swoed reflect Harkur's face, the man was so kind and warm hearted, he didn't wear much protection, but the sword has an orange color in the other side of the flat surface. The sword has only one side blade.

"I'll make one like he has!"

"Oh really? Can you even hold a real big sword?"

"You'll see, and I will show you."

0