Book 3: Chapter 62: Lord: Session of Passion, Lingering Memory
121 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay maybe I’ve been a bit explicit here. Sorry


“You have been doing some pretty stressful things today haven’t you?” Rosia questioned me quickly as I got back home after going about interacting with people more than usual. She really does see right through me no matter how much I show her.

“Yeah, if this is meant to be worth it, then I gotta put in the effort” I said keeping the cheery persona around her, if she’s going to be moody all the time then I can’t exactly do the same.

“If that’s how you see it” She replied dismissively, unlike me she’s not exactly there for the theatrical, but that doesn’t mean she has no stake in it, at least regarding that thing.

“What about you Rosia? Hope getting that princess is going well” I asked her back.

“She has been naively following me about all these times, aside from that prince no one seems to take any notice” Rosia commented on her own ends. I must say aside from a few dubious developments these people sure doesn’t act with all that much agency even though our scuffed charade at the start of it all make it pretty clear they don’t exactly have a high chance of winning, and really none at all as all the strongest are either on my side or neutral.

“They really don’t do all that well things considered, with my plans in toe and you defecting as the twist they’ll no doubt be absolutely curbstomped. Honestly they’ll probably be really boring to deal with” I said as I voiced out my less than optimistic view on these humans. Those people from a different world are much more interesting even if they barely do anything, a shame really, I should try to rectify that.

“Well I’ll try to make it fun for you if you need it” She said with her dull tone but clear with sincerity. I know from an outside perspective her demeanor seems irredeemably apathetic but that’s more her not being bothered to show it like most do.

“Thanks” I replied with a smile feeling the comfort of those words. It’s afternoon right now and there’s not much to do with those humans, so I’ll just spend the rest of today here as usual.

“You do look a bit more tired than you should be, when you’re enjoying something the expression you have isn’t… whatever this is” She commented seeing right through me, so far it’s not exactly a smooth sailing, but I just have to bear with it now that I come this far, probably won’t do something like this again… maybe.

“Heh, nice of you to point that out but I’m fine. Not like I’m strained or something, I’m not weak” I replied feeling appreciation for her consideration. She really does care for me despite everything she usually said. I sat down on the sofa, here in our room, relaxing seeing as the day’s job is over.

“I know that full well, but even so you’re clearly not enjoying yourself as much as you would like to” She retorted. Seeing through everything I do or say, and saying it out loud for me to hear. This time it’s clearly much more than just it being her usual behavior, rather she’s starting to doubt this whole charade as worthing much. I can see her point but since she’s one with the lower stake I don’t think she sees it completely the same way as I do.

“I’m just investing, you’re thinking way too much about it” I said as I lean on the sofa more and practically just laying down on it.

“You really are… whatever. Anyhow I’m starting to feel frisky so you better not be tired” She said changing the subject to something way more risqué. She’s definitely going to be more aggressive tonight with how I am, probably thinking making me feel extra good will lighten my mood up a bit, and I won’t blame her. It's quite an exciting experience… Still maybe we can tone that down a bit at some point, somehow with others she used in the mix the amount of time she took with me barely decreased.

“I really am not, okay? You can be sure about that” I said with a nervous smile on me. Saying all of that so nonchalantly just shows how she views this kind of thing, a bit scary but I got roped into it already.

“I can tell” She said somewhat sarcastically as she sat down next to me… Is she going to do this right here and now? That’ll be really risky if somehow the door opens.

“So… what do you think about these humans?” I asked her so she doesn’t immediately think about doing that.

“Boring bunch really. So far I’ve just received orders to either stay put or talk to some people to inspire them, so much nonsense I don’t want to talk about” She replied sounding very clearly moody, so it hasn't been that good for her either.

“Sorry to hear that” I said while patting her shoulder in support. A tiny smile was seen but it disappeared so quickly.

“Anything for you, as I said” She replied as her mouth formed something closer to a smile more than a frown. The woman I love showing her affection clearly even with her nature as a rather apathetic and downright depraved demon. Warms my heart with her around.

“Yep. I know full well you said that” I said with a rather silly smile on me. Hearing that really put my spirit up. Someone that’s more of a demon than me really shows me her genuine affection.

She got closer to me, as if snuggling me as we silently relaxed on the sofa. Just cuddling and peacefully laying down while pondering all the things we do, something one wouldn’t consider morally correct. What of it? I just want to do what I want, regardless of how much I’ll regret it later on, just moving on, nothing of the past to weigh me down, those morals of the past lives, what do I get out of it? I am not even certain of that.

She’s really pushing herself against me. Good thing she took off her armor already, otherwise this’ll be quite uncomfortable. The warmth as we both are close and personal really is special, nice and cozy.

“Maova” She suddenly said as she shifted her head a bit to stare at me, with her on top of me, kinda like how it usually is.

“What is it?” I asked as the cozy feeling made my voice sound just as relaxed.

“I know this feeling is nice and all… but how about we change that?” She said making it clear what she’s thinking of, and I can’t exactly deny her advance, she should know that full well.

“When do you worry about my consent? It’s usually a yes” I replied a bit jokingly. She doesn’t look that amused but at least she isn’t offended, that’ll just frustrate her more I’m pretty sure, in more ways than one.

“Hmph, so smug. Let’s get right down to it now then” She said with a small evil grin.

*Zoom*

Teleporting us into our bedroom. She quickly stood up and locked the door, stripping herself very quickly. If she’s that eager then I should reciprocate that gesture. Stripping myself down as well and letting her ogle on all that I have underneath there… which isn’t much, I kinda take on Kaa-san on that front.

Her naked body that was standing up not on the bed a moment prior quickly fell down into the bed I’m on, pushing me down while our private parts are touching each other.

“Let’s get right down to it” She said with a face stoic as always but clearly full of beastial desire. This’ll be rough and fun like always I’m sure. A pleasurable experience that she always gave me as she takes the helm.

“You better do, put yourself in me like you always do” I said teasingly even if I’m the one getting dominated here.

“I certainly will” She replied as her glare turned sinister, and ‘that’ sprouted out showing it in full force, ready to get inside me like it always does… I’ll enjoy it as she enjoys it much more no doubt…

 

#####

 

“Make sure to clean yourself up like you always do” She said to me as she stood back up after this session was over. The bed is sticky with fluids and my body also full of them sticking on me, my body filled with her fluids like always, and like always no sign of anything actually happening.

I began licking myself clean as she continued to observe me with her lustful gaze, rubbing myself off and everywhere. This is rather embarrassing but she gets off on it also, but then again she does with many things. I touch the cream-filled hole and gaze into it, seeing how despite how impressive of a scene this is it’s also pretty much meaningless.

“Say. Maova. There’s something I meant to ask before this session went down” Rosia suddenly spoke up as I was distracted with looking through it, though in her case it wouldn’t matter since she lust on all my actions in bed.

“What is it?” I asked her as I covered myself with the blanket.

“Isn’t there a way to make our love-making act actually bare fruit? Your mother managed it yet nothing happened with us” She said it very bluntly. My mother’s case is a bit of an irregularity I’ve heard, so I wouldn’t rely on that for reference.

“Well… vampires like me baring a child are next to nonexistent in terms of probability. Our fertility is not zero but it’s also extremely unlikely still. We probably have to do this like hundreds of times at least” I provide an explanation and possibly a way for it to happen, which we are going towards anyway.

“No way to make it more certain?” Rosia asked as she still nonchalantly stood there naked and staring at me who was also naked. As for that question I think Kaa-san dismi mentioned it at some point but… I’m not really sure how well it’ll go”

“I mean I’ve heard something from Kaa-san but I’m not sure how reliable that info is” I answered her as I make my tone of confusion pretty clear.

“What is it then? Just tell me” She replied not taking uncertainty for an answer.

“If I were to bite you and perform a bit of a ritual during our session then supposedly your virility will increase dramatically, if you pull some of your lust magic or whatever it’ll also probably help” I explained. Still even if this ended up being true I can’t see myself trying it until all of this is over, but she sounds a bit fascinated with the idea of children, why is that I wonder? Probably something nefarious.

“What is this ritual?” She asked, sounding as assertive as always. Seeing her body makes me feel hot even though I should be tired as all hell already.

“...It’s an act of pushing in the fluid from my body into my fang and into your body, as I bite you I’m supposed to force the substance into you, and it’ll boost your virility for a while for that session” I explained the gist of it, as least as far as I know.

“Is that so? A rather vague way of putting it I must say” She commented as she still stood there with her body clear for me to see. Feast for the eyes but not the best look for conversing.

“Y-Yeah, sorry it’s been a while since I’ve heard of this” I replied starting to show my awkwardness.

“No matter. We could go ask Kaa-san about it can’t we?” She proposed a rather simple solution. Yeah that’ll probably be the best way to go about it, instead of trying it blindly.

“Yeah we probably… Rosia since we’re done can you at least put your clothes back on?” I asked her, finally reaching my limit and requested her.

“Ah. Right” She replied, implying she actually doesn’t realize she’s naked, or at least that I’m feeling a bit awkward around her like that. She quickly put her clothes back on. I get out of bed as well and put my shirt and pants on at least.

“So back to what we were saying. I do think just asking Kaa-san and Mom would probably be ideal” I said as I made sure I didn’t leave any part exposed.

“Indeed. Should we do that right now?” Rosia asked. I mean…

“Not really? We still have this conflict we have to deal with, dealing with having a child in the meantime would be really… just extra tiring” I replied. Since I’m the one who would be baring one I should be the one to point all the faults with it out.

“True enough. Still it would be great to get one soon” She responded with a rather ominous sounding tone. Just what does she want to do with children exactly? I have my probably true theory that is too disturbing for me to ponder, so there’s that.

“Sounds rather… evil” I pointed out. Really making herself sound extremely depraved just now.

“Perhaps, but that’s just how I am” She replied nonchalantly as she unlocked the door. 

“Evil is it? Demon Lord with her companion who is even more evil. Imagine that” I said jokingly. It does sound very off that I have someone more disturbing than me around. Kaa-san is just very random and Mom just tries to live and chill.

“It does sound ridiculous doesn’t it. There are probably some who found humor in that, like you for example” She replied with some sass.

We both walked into the main living room and sat down on two different chairs. Right now it’s in the middle of the night, probably the start of a new day like an hour ago… Wait I could just check couldn’t I? Let’s see the clock… Yeah it’s 1 am right now. New day but still shroud in darkness, something humans usually don’t see.

“To answer what you said. I do find it pretty funny. Demon Lord isn’t exactly a flattering title for a reason” I said as we sat down.

“Does the word demon really elude the feeling of dread and evil that much?” Rosia asked, sounding dismissively as usual.

“Well from the humans point of view it probably is. Like I said before demons are basically supernatural humans, all having rather odd abilities to them humans sound either disgusting or horrifying. They would love to label us as evil if we do those kinds of thing” I provided. Demons aren’t that inherently evil, just like humans aren’t.

‘Both humans and demons seem evil, but that’s not the nature at their core, at least not all of them’ That’s what Kaa-san said on the matter. There really isn’t much of a difference when you think about it.

“Point of view is it?... Well I would say back then, when I was a human who struggled a lot due to… Well a demon I supposed, I wasn’t really bothered with the fact that that thing is a demon, more that they’re obstructing the peace I want to have. The Demon Lord title certainly makes it sound more intimidating than I would like it to be for sure however, but I didn’t know well back then” She said recounting something I barely have an idea of. Her past life that the sword showed to her. Well I got a human perspective on that I guess, or rather of one who was once human. Speaking of that, she has embraced her life as a demon insanely well, just thinking that she has ever been a human sounds preposterous at this point.

“A demon you supposed… Well that’s them and here’s me. I’m not them, I’m not him, I’m… I’m just myself” I said, feeling a bit light headed. Just thinking about anything remotely related to those and I start to blank out, and compounded by the fact that I don’t want to think about it at all. Past life, everything that boy left behind, all of that is just a pain left in my fractured memory.

“You’re you… Hmph, how self-explanatory” She mocked me for laughs as soon as she saw me making a moody face, it’s not that good of a joke or snark but I appreciate it.

“Yeah. I’m me, nothing else. Those days I’ve forgotten I’ll never return to… never ever…”  I said feeling like I’m drifting off into thinking something stupid again. Stop that already. Think about Rosia, think about the plans, think about anything else…

“Yeah, you have me here, you don’t need to go back” Rosia said reassuring me once more. What would I do without her?

“Yep, no going back” I replied with a smile to go with it. Still it feels like something is resurfacing as I continue talking to them. Why? Is it because of a similar world? Is it the same world? I don’t believe anyone is someone who I know. I think I would’ve recognized them even if I try not to.

“Why even thinking about all of this so suddenly anyway?” Rosia asked the very important question I was thinking about.

“Those people remind me of that” I answered as I took a long sigh to cool my head a bit.

“Those people? The otherworlders?” Rosia repeated and guessed the correct answer immediately.

“Yep, they’re the most troublesome because of that” I said as I scratched my head.

“And how would you fix that?” She asked, seeing my clear distress in the matter.

“...There’s nothing for it. I just have to move on and repress it all, I know it would be hard, but if I don’t it’ll just be more pain I don’t want to go through” I answered her as I really do not see any option besides this.

“Is that so? Well. Just remember that I’m here” She said, reassuring me once more. Really can’t get enough of her. Really can’t take her for granted.

“Of course. I’ll always remember that” I said with a smile on my face, staring at her warmly as we sit and stare at each other through this dark day.

1