Chapter 01
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sun rises from the east, Purple Qi full Daoist Kind Breathing refining qi good time. Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect is naturally no exception. Moreover Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect basic classics «Supreme Emptiness Purple Yang Golden Chapter» has only one in mind to Pure Yang Purple Qi, many derivation law secret arts are also partial to this Pure Yang Purple Qi. 

With the morning bell sound, on Golden Springs Peak Outer Sect disciple gathered on Spirit Dawn Cliff to collect Pure Yang Purple Qi, on reflected entire Spirit Dawn Cliff the multi-colored sunlight four shot, Purple Qi ascended. 

Jiang Yuanchen has not followed these Outer Sect Senior Brother younger brothers to go to Spirit Dawn Cliff to sit in meditation refining qi, but lies down in Jadeite Cloud Plains sleeps. However his posture volume body lies on one's side, naturally relaxes, there is one strand after another to be exposed to the sun Purple Qi to be absorbed by Breathing following his breath. Great Dao nature, according to Daoist Kind specific sleep stance, even in the sleep can still pick the spirit of Heaven and Earth to take a tonic itself. 

Under his fair skin under the complementing of Purple Qi also appears the dull purple corona revolution whole body. If list from appearance, this delicate good-looking youngster court attendant merely is 15-16 years old, but it had passed 18 spring and autumn actually. However because of Daoist Kind maintaining a young appearance, prolonging life made him seem like actual was younger. 

Day life insurance year ten thousand years, observes the Heaven and Earth vicissitudes, looks at the world vicissitudes of life. Although just refining qi cultivation youngster not that unsurpassed cultivation base, but Jiang Yuanchen also made own growth senile from small Refining Pith into Qi slow some, why these mortals is also crazy the crazy method of long life and maintaining a youthful appearance reason. 

Occupies the immortal of mountain, the years are not old, flesh as if ice and snow, water, if virgin, eating the wind and drinking the dew, mounting the clouds and governing Qi. This is the mortal's generation of expectation to these Immortal Cultivation.

When Jiang Yuanchen sleep refining qi , the butterfly flew his side, imitates, if could not feel that his living person aura calmly stays in his tip of the nose generally fans the wing. 

Not a long time, the sun continues to rise, Pure Yang Purple Qi that among Heaven and Earth is full is gradually thin, early morning class of this day is also the radical termination, the distant place Spirit Dawn Cliff above ding resounds again. After the Jiang Yuanchen merit method naturally receives, revives blurry, that butterfly was also alarmed to fly. 

„‚The dao method nature’ said dexterously, wants to seek to see a Heavens Gate chance thus Foundation Establishment can it be that small matter in the nature?” Jiang Yuanchen stretches oneself, leans on a blue stone partly to sit sets out, plans oneself future Dao Road.

Dao Order cultivation four big boundaries, Refining Pith into Qi, Refining Qi into Divinity, Training Divinity, Returning to Emptiness and Refining Emptiness, Fusing with the Dao. That last to high boundary, and first did not discuss, refine the essence, refining qi and Refining Spirit three boundaries to deal with Foundation Establishment, Golden Dan and Primal Divinity three big checkpoints respectively, but present Jiang Yuanchen sways back and forth in initial Refining Pith Boundary merely. 

Refining Pith into Qi this big boundary is divided: Storing Pith, Birthing Qi, Foundation Establishment, Heartbeat, Jade Liquid and Core Formation six small boundaries. 

Storing Pith Birthing Qi and mortal world Postnatal Martial Artist is similar, but is refining one's own Pith and Qi trains the True Qi process, but the Immortal Path Birthing Qi boundary also meets temper the mind, therefore compared with these Postnatal Martial Artist must. But this boundary really study does not get many Immortal Path secret method, is Immortal Path unique „jade permanent seal script” also teaches after Foundation Establishment.

Although Jiang Yuanchen ten years old mounts the White Yang mountain to do obeisance into Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect. Three years of Storing Pith, five years of Birthing Qi, marches into the Postnatal complete boundary, misses one step to establish Dao Foundation to enter the Immortal Order ranks merely. But this step how rare? Takes a broad view at Golden Springs Peak many Outer Sect disciple also few person true Foundation Establishment to succeed now. 

Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect bragged Dao Order true line Dao Faction, was top Immortal Order of Divine Continent vast within the earth, his including request to the Direct Disciple was also quite harsh. At age 30 cannot endure broken Heavens Gate to establish immortal root Dao Foundation to enter the Foundation Establishment period, was then hard to become True Inheritance Disciple truly. 

30 years old of Foundation Establishment, enters Immortal Order cultivation as the true line candidate only then, this is the Dao Order righteous sect energy. No matter you mature slowly, in 31 years old Foundation Establishment, then 50 years old refining up on Golden Dan, so long as you not in 30 years old Foundation Establishment, then is hard into the ranks of True Inheritance Disciple. No matter what how otherwise you are the having god-given wisdom rare talent have not related with Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect, before aptitude cultivation base, disposition heaviness! Cannot establish Immortal foundation by the big willpower big chance before age 30, then how as carry the Dao inheritance entrance Confucian orthodoxy? 

But exercises Innate Qi in the method of Foundation Establishment Dan, although this law has spread in Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect, but in this law but Foundation Establishment also enters true line difficultly. Mostly was these was hard Foundation Establishment to miss true line at age 30, is not willing to continue to study independently with hardship asks for Foundation Establishment Dan to march into Immortal Order by oneself past merit, this Cultivator was in the cornerstone and True Inheritance Disciple is entirely different. 

If studies independently Foundation Establishment, then as true line candidate, can inherit the Sect Order true line Confucian orthodoxy after Golden Dan. But by Foundation Establishment Dan cultivation, how regardless of its past, was the bitter fruit that Foundation Establishment Dan brought also to taste merely. After all is a medicine three points of poison, that Foundation Establishment Dan and so on thing also has its sequela. 

„My cultivation eight years, although cannot compare with the best record of Outer Sect, but in this generation can also be but actually best. But......” Jiang Yuanchen worry. 

He can the short eight years, but the Postnatal boundary is complete, Golden Springs Peak Outer Sect, although cannot be regarded is hundred years sees, but could also be said as first in this batch of Outer Sect disciple.

Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect ten years a quarrying a mountain gate, 30 years of disciple who is released externally age exceeding the allowed figure. At age 30 cannot enter the Foundation Establishment period independently, or continued to dive to cultivate refining qi to seek for the Foundation Establishment chance, either established Dao Foundation to march into the interior door by Foundation Establishment Dan, was assigned away from the capital again or then descends the mountain to enjoy the world glory, splendor, riches and honor.

Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect as most one of the Immortal Orders, the strength of its world of mortals is also big. Surrounding all nations based on White Yang mountain range, has existence of Supreme Emptiness Daoist Monastery, Daoist Priest is Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect Outer Sect. Has the Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect influence, these Daoist Priest only need guard Daoist Monastery from also to have peaceful remaining years of life well. Even under the Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect influence, surroundings all nations quite worship the Dao, Nation that almost it can be said that Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect grooms personally, they also quite respect to Daoist Priest that Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect comes out.

But if some people are unwilling lightly, can strive for success in the world, so long as the Sect Order order cultivation method to divulge to an outsider, how Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect from will not manage these to be difficult to enter true Immortal Order Outer Sect disciple. Then some people want to scheme an sovereign to attempt the hegemony, so long as continues to respect Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect also to be possible all. Also White Yang mountain range southern Nation of Chu is a Dao Sect being assigned away from the capital disciple constructs, after obtaining the Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect approval, extends the heir to control a side state, still has more than 300 years. 

Birthing Qi of Jiang Yuanchen one month ago is then complete, misses one step to open the door of Heaven and Earth merely, transforms the Vital Base air/Qi innate marches into the boundary of Foundation Establishment. May then be these step catches him stubbornly, does not have originally like that the cultivation smooth feeling again. Immortal Order first checkpoint the boundary of Foundation Establishment lives up to reputation. 

„Elder, although directs me to imitate the nature, but observes and emulates now for a month does not have achievement, might as well looks for Elder Sikong to ask again?” Under Jiang Yuanchen heart certain, then set out the Golden Springs Peak top. 

Golden Springs Peak in the name of Golden Springs, because then this peak summit has a golden spirit spring that picks the livelihood essence becomes, makes for this reason peak the foundation of bell spirit. This Golden Springs Peak takes the place of spiritual energy Outer Sect disciple housing to be few, but still arranged in White Yang 16 peaks, then relied upon the merit of this Golden Springs.

Under the peak various spiritual energies are scarce, but that summit, because existence of spirit spring actually in these spirit peak spirit holes compared with interior door do not miss, several immortal masters who therefore the interior door sends also build a simple hut cultivation in the summit.

Elder Sikong that Jiang Yuanchen said was Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect dispatches to send in the Outer Sect highest being in power person, was Golden Dan Cultivator. Golden Dan, the boundary of Refining Qi into Divinity, has not come out not to know many times compared with the Jiang Yuanchen this Foundation Establishment beginner. 

Walks limestone road vigorously in the mountain, suddenly the feeling back sound of footsteps sound, the Jiang Yuanchen backhand ball will come out the strength the person to drive back together in the future. 

„Aiyu!” youngster is preparing to invade Jiang Yuanchen behind, looked that strength raids together, counting on the fingers shot hastily three, scatters that strength. 

„Senior Brother True Qi was even more sincere.” Orange garment youngster stuck out one's tongue, leaps side Jiang Yuanchen. 

„If your refining qi, depended on your aptitude not saying that well was the brother is stronger than several points.” Jiang Yuanchen patted in the youngster forehead. 

This youngster named Li Wen, with Jiang Yuanchen is a group of disciples who enter Outer Sect. However compared with Jiang Yuanchen ten years old worshiping the mountain, this Li Wen merely seven years old young then enters Outer Sect, two people cultivate/repair for eight years all are the boundaries of Birthing Qi. The only difference was Jiang Yuanchen has then entered the Great Perfection condition to wait Foundation Establishment, but Li Wen still paced back and forth later period of Birthing Qi. 

But smaller cultivation more is good to own Dao Foundation, this is the general knowledge in cultivation. Li Wen now is only 15 years old, if his cultivation could not say its prospect well also above Jiang Yuanchen. But Li Wen temper jumpy, the Jiang Yuanchen so experienced precocity, is not certainly glad to sit in meditation daily refining qi, is studies to know the article the schoolwork also deals with the assignment. 

Li Wen curls the lip: „Junior Brother this is alternates work with rest, Senior Brother compelled tightly oneself, therefore could not seek the Heavens Gate chance.” Both hands hold the back of the head sluggishly, Li Wen had a yawn. 

„Today haven't you gone to early morning class Gathering Qi?” Jiang Yuanchen tone heavy several points: „Now diligently, can it be that does not want to study these Senior Brother to waste time well generally for dozens years in this, was then caught up to descend the mountain?” 

Eight years ago in the batch of Outer Sect disciple that climbs mountains, Li Wen and Jiang Yuanchen relate well, in addition the Jiang Yuanchen all trades culture schoolwork is the top position, therefore these instructors then arrange Jiang Yuanchen to take care of this Little Brother much. 

Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect always likes receiving the young disciple, how many characters but considers these seven 8 or 9-year-old children to know? How many moral truth can understand? youngster initiations, vividly want to play all the time, needs Outer Sect to invite the instructor to pass on the expertise teaching. 

Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect will focus in these youngster, is settles on their moral outlook world outlook not to mold, must then get the Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect mark from the beginning, since childhood trains own Confucian orthodoxy successor. 

Because trains since childhood, will therefore certainly not teach any true Immortal method heart secret art from the beginning, but lets their trial aptitude in the shallow refining qi method, the instruction treats people some truth that while convenient handles matters. After all these disciples are not keep Immortal Order, sometimes they by secular world will also be delegated, to go out makes ritual, to preside over the sacrificial offering and so on activity, when the time comes large characters did not know to make fun. 

Before the aptitude, the disposition is most important. If received several selfishly to cruelly harm the same Order (disciple) disciple constantly, that after Outer Sect detected can reject immediately, did not allow these people to enter the interior door to go bad the custom. 

Since Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect is known as Dao Order righteous sect, naturally is different from Demon Order these Cultivator. Murders the master to kill the disciple, cruelly harming same Order (disciple) is the decisively not allowed big crime. 

Master, passing on the dao the person of dispelling doubt. Immortal Order, the teacher who this teaches the long life ingenious method without doubt is the graciousness of restoration, may endure compared with the birth parents, will therefore make this human relations tragedy happen in master-order absolutely not. 

Before big Dao Order, multi- bleached bones, therefore the struggle of Great Dao is quite frigid. But if kills the father to murder mother in the name of struggle of Great Dao, becomes extinct master-order, then this disciple Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect also. No matter what your talent is high, master-order does train then to make you extinguish cleanly the master-order slaughter you? No matter which sect, receiving this disciple is but actually eight lifetime blood mildew.

One thousand years ago remote antiquity Dao Sect encountered at present, has cultivation Dao of No Emotions Cultivator to probably exterminate the seven emotions and six sensory pleasures to cut off the causes and effects, but proved oneself saying that entire remote antiquity Dao Sect will not suffer the fate of extermination, many other Dao Order sects followed to lose seriously, even in Demon Order also came out Heaven Extinction Sect. 

Therefore Supreme Emptiness Dao Sect must adopt the correct concepts of these disciples in Outer Sect since childhood, honors the teacher and respects his teachings, stick together wait/etc.......

1