Chapter 2
61 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at a zoomed-in projection of her planet, the Goddess of Creation made a troubled expression as she saw yet another town was being invaded and destroyed by the Demon Lord's forces.

Somewhat surprised by the feeling of something small bumping into her... behind, the Goddess of Creation turned around curiously at who or what could enter her private space and dare touch her, the Goddess of Creation, behind.

Seeing that it was only a small wandering soul, the Goddess of Creation became even more curious.

"How did you get in here little one?" the Goddess of Creation said as she cupped the small soul in her hands and brought it up closer to observe.

"Hmmm... it doesn't look like you're one of mine... Oh!! no wonder, you're from that lazy brat's world."

Suddenly getting an idea, the Goddess of Creation glanced back at the projection behind her before looking back at the small soul in her hands. "That means no one will notice if you go missing..."

Isekai Method
  • Direct Transportation. Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Direct Transportation gone Wrong. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Direct Transportation Failure.(End Series) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reincarnation. Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Reincarnation Gone Wrong. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summoning Ritual. Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Summoning Ritual Gone Wrong. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.(Most Liked Comment) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on May 7, 2020 05:35 AM.
1