Chapter 13
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alice what are you doing here?" asked Brian.

Alicia still half asleep answered.

"We're here for you, and Alice is still resting."

Brian looked at his sister with amazement, perhaps he had misheard, Alice usually limited herself to the most basic language even with him since the death of their parents, and even before the accident, her voice had never sounded so confidant and overpowering.

"Alice ?"

"I've already told you, she's resting, I'm Alicia"

"Alice what are you talking about ? Does Jack know that you're here ?"

"Hey, Brian right ? If you don't intend to let me sleep I'll go and sleep somewhere else." 

     Alicia got up from the chair she was sitting in, approached the window and opened it.

"See you at home Alice's little brother, she'll explain the rest to you when you get back" said Alicia before jumping. 

     Brian's face was instantly drained of all colors as Alicia disappeared in front of him, in a fraction of a second he was standing in front of the window of his room, his head by it, looking down and shouting her name again and again. He scrupulously inspected the surroundings, his mind was overly assaulted by all kinds of thoughts playing all possible scenarios to the point where he did not even realize that he could see up to several miles away without difficulty. 

     His room was on the 14th floor and a fall from that height meant death for people like him and Alice. However on the ground there was nothing, no body, no blood or even a shoe, nothing at all 'no need to panic Alice is going well' heard Brian. It was Alice's voice but how did he get to hear it in his head he wondered. 'Telepathy stupid, I'll teach you later' said the voice. Brian stood in front of the window for several minutes lost in his thoughts before the nurse knocked on the door and entered. It was 9 o'clock and she had to do her last check up before he was allowed to leave, her uncle Jack had just arrived at the hospital and was at that very moment at the reception signing discharge papers.

 

     Back in her room Alice said to Alicia:

"Why did you jump ?"

"It was funny, you saw it face right ? huge !" She said mockingly.

"Don't do that kind of thing anymore, it's not funny.

"Okay, ok..., you managed to take all the fun from it, borinnnnng"

     Alice, still exhausted by the hectic night she spent lay on her bed, her blanket over her head as she fell asleep peacefully.

Alicia is Alice’s Protector, before the contract was formed she could only be around Alice and talk to her like an imaginary friend but that was it. After the contract formation Alice and Alicia development the power to fuse that way Alice can use Alicia’s powers and Alicia can use Alice’s body but she was still only seen by Alice.

I think I have said too much stick up to uncover all the other mysteries surrounding Alicia.

0