Chapter 29
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luise entered her son's hospital room, Steve had been there for five days and doctors had not said anything about him waking up soon. 

     After returning from the hospital on the day Steve was admitted, Luise and Gerald had spent the night inspecting  the video surveillance of their residence. 

     The recording of each camera had been examined and what they had discovered while viewing the one from Steve's room brought up an avalanche of questions to which they had not found answers.

     In the video appeared Steve lying on his bed, he seemed asleep, up to that point everything was normal, the same scene repeated itself until the clock on the wall of his room displayed 2:30 am. 

     At that moment, Steve sat on his bed with his knees pulled to his chest and his face nuzzle on his torso, he used his hands to cover his ears on the video, you could see his neck becoming redder and redder. 

     The next few minutes were even more intense as the walls of the room began to shake and the objects around his bed began to crumble. Luise couldn't believe her eyes, a red glow covered Steve as he raised his head. His eyes had become completely red, there was no distinction between his cornea and his irises, his hair stood on his head as if he was touching static electricity, around him appeared electric gleams that started to scatter in all directions. 

In the video, Steve appeared to be screaming but no sound was heard, not even that of the debris that was dispersed around him. 

"Why can't we hear anything?" Asked Luise.

"Sorry ma'am but we still don't know, we've checked the camera, we've even checked the system to see if it had any anomaly, but Elia was working perfectly well at that time," replied the guard in charge of their security service. "     

     The minutes that followed the video became more and more unclear, it continued to blur as the image was progressing but a few seconds before it completely stop, Luise saw the silhouette of a man appear.

"Wait," she said.

"Did you see that?" she asked to tom.

"See what?"

"Go back a few minutes," she told the security guard.

"Just there, pause"

 

In the image a man stood in front of Steve, he had red eyes and long ashy hair. He wore a green robe over what appeared to be an armor. 

He raised his head, and surprisingly, his gaze fell automatically on the camera, as if he too, could see them through the glass. Luise felt a shiver pass through her body, she felt herself quivering. She had never experienced such a feeling before as if all forces had been removed from her body. As if everything she was doing was useless, she wanted her son to wake up and seek all types of solutions, any means to make it happen, but at that very moment, she was convinced that all her efforts were useless. As if it was all written, destined to happen.

0