1. One Step To Trend Realities
1.7k 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a void filled with darkness, where creatures as big as dragons look minuscule, in this ever-expanding expanse of black where weaker lifeform can't even exist, only here will you find existence so enormous and dreadful that one might never wanna meet a single one of them in his entire life.

You can see all kinds of dragons here, some covered with fire, some covered with gold, some as blue as ice. You will see Kraken feasting on rocs, Rocs feasting on pythons long enough to cover your imagination, Griffins shuttling and Gollums as big as the highest mountains. Even with all these beings, one can't feel a sense of crowding in this dark expanse.

But what is of particular note here is, no matter how high they can soar, no matter how powerful they are, no matter how much fear they induce, for some reason they keep a large distance from a certain DOT high above. Time to time they will look up to that point sneakily and quickly not daring to look long at it. Not a single one of these behemoth existences dare to take one hard good look of that point. Let alone nearing it.

In this void where even the screams and shouts of dragons don't reverberate, there was a sudden switch.

~Rip~ ~Rip~ ~Rip~

With a loud tearing noise, a humongous rupture was made in the space itself. From this tear came a Brown and Red dragon bigger than any present in the void. As soon as it completely passed through the tear it shot towards that DOT with seemingly unreal speed.

Seeing that dragon many creatures present cowered in fear. Noticing the direction it was going they all watched with bated breath as to what will happen. Even though that dragon terrified them but it didn't even come close to the raw, instinctual fear they feel by just seeing that dot for more than a second.

But to the surprise of many, as the dragon closed to the DOT, instead of feeling more oppression they suddenly felt that instinctual fear of the DOT decrease.

Finally, having the freedom to look above without the fealing of instinctual dread. They all tried to discern just what that DOT is.

" HA!!!!!! That's just a wea...Uhm, normal HUMAN." A Roc tried to say 'weak' but his mouth just won't allow this.

"Just how powerful is that HUMAN to make my own tentacles restrain me? My body just instinctively hides from him." A Grotesquely black Kraken said while looking bewilderedly at his own tentacles.

"That's nothing, you should have seen me. My entire body started to spasm and convulse when I tried to stare at him." Said a divine golden dragon with a divine presence.

As they were discussing among themselves, the Brown dragon had already neared the human, and among the amazed stares of the creatures the once humungous dragon has now transformed himself in brown WORM.

"Your Excellency, When in accord to your wishes I was mastering space scripture, I came across a world like no other. And though you might like to visit it." The now transformed dragon very respectfully stated to the human.

The human, common in every aspect face, clothes, body, had his eyes closed and was sitting in a comfortable mudra. The creatures saw him and couldn't find out just what is it about him that terrifies them to the core.

While they were contemplating the ordinariness of the human the said human opened his eyes and suddenly every one of the creatures felt lost, weak, disoriented. in those raven black eyes. Darker than the void itself but more mesmerizing than any star ever created.

"Little Autumn, you shouldn't come with this much fanfare. Can't you see that you terrified all our little friends below?" Strangely enough, his voice carried nothing like mana, cultivation, or even magic but still, everyone who was in the void heard him clearly.

"Forgive me, Your Excellency, I was just in a hurry to tell you about this curious world." Said the worm after giving a glance to those down below.

All beings below had the same thought in their head at that time.
'What bullshit fanfare!! That was nothing compared to the dread we feel seeing you. Just look at that pitiful Kraken getting ball-gagged with his own tentacles. Have you ever seen a Kraken doing BDSM?

"Say Lil' autumn what is so unique about this world that made you disobey my order and visit me?" Replied the human with a smile that made everyone feel good, except Lil' autumn. He knew the horrors of disobeying the dark crow.

"Your excellency, the world is different from any other, it has humans as dominating species. There are no charming race, no Gollum race. They don't even have animal people even though they have animals." Lil' autumn tried to explain quickly.

"Though a little unusual but nothing I haven't seen. If that's all, then you are getting punished Lil' autumn" Stated the human with a plain smile.

'What!'

All the beings below were stunned by the HUMANS declaration. Though they believed the human to be strong they never thought he was powerful enough to punish a freakin' dragon that powerful. All that while making it sound like punishing a toddler.

To this Lil autumn swiftly replied " No, No. Your Excellency, this is not all. What is more interesting is what those humans have done on that planet. The humans there are very organized and even though cultivation and magic like things are not widespread and only a few of them have any actual knowledge of it. Those that know about it are either hiding in the dark or are actually playing HEROES to normal humans."

"A little interesting." Replied the human. This small statement was like a pardon from a death sentence for Lil' autumn.

Just when he was about to continue, he was stopped with a wave of hand. The human then pointed towards a Griffin and signaled it to come close. Seeing the finger pointing towards the griffin, other beings quickly made the distance from it, lest they get caught in the crossfire.

Seeing the finger pointed towards itself. It was at that moment the 'griffin knew, he FUCKED UP. Getting the ire of someone so powerful he can't even look at, he will die a death he won't even see coming.

'Just what did I do to get his anger. Should I confront him? He can't be that unreasonable? Right? '

'If that won't work..... I-I will just say I have a sickly mother, wife with 2 kids back home to look after.'

But instead of certain death, he was expecting all he felt was someone sitting on him. Looking up, he saw the human now comfortably half lying-half sitting on his back. Normally if someone even dares to touch his back, they get killed instantly. But for the first time, he felt relieved that someone sat on his back. Not just relived but happy, maybe even a little privileged.

"Continue"

"Yes, Your excellency. So, even after having powerful people in the dark, it's still ruled by the powerless humans in the light. Not only that, but those somewhat powerful human HEROES also make sure that the world keeps getting ruled by powerless humans. They fight tooth and nail with anyone who is powerful and want to take over their world"

"And to think that a world like this would be perfect would be a mistake. It's loaded with corruption, poverty, and whatnot. There is no rule of the jungle there as a normal human can actually order around those with power. The more connections you have the more powerful you are there."

"Another thing of note is it's just at the right period of advancement that you might like. Weapons capable of killing only their own kind, Arrogant enough to believe that they are truly powerful, and a lot of entertainment stuff called movies, games, cars, bars and many more. it will be perfect for a short trip."

Hearing Lil' autumn all the beings below were stunned. Traveling to different worlds and dimensions. What kind of cultivation and dao heart does one need to perform such feats?

Any single one of them can turn mountains and tides with their breath. They were pinnacle existences of their world, but still, a task like traveling to different realities with such ease is not even thinkable for them.

"It certainly sounds fun. A little break from cultivation to catch a sight won't be so bad. So, Where is this world you speak of?"

"Your excellency, the path to this world itself is pretty fun in itself. You won't believe it but there is self-proclaimed god in their void. It reincarnates the souls of dead humans in different versions of a single original world."

"Oh! A God. How very amusing. You know me Lil' autumn " Meet God, Slay God; Meet Devil, Slay Devil!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

14