13. Nakama Power
916 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To everyone who is thinking that Natasha fell for Li Qiye too easily, I would like to remind Li Qiye made Shen Xiaoshan and Mei Suyao fall for him with just staring in their eyes. Here he kissed Natasha, what makes you think she won't fall headfirst for him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Qiye stepped back as if providing Thor with all the space he required for his little show.

Li Qiye untangled himself from Natasha's affectionate hug and executed a simple sitting action on empty air. Instead of falling on the ground, as expected, something shocking happened.

Before he could even look like an idiot for doing such an absurd action, a majestic throne suddenly arose from under the ground.

The Throne had a fire breathing Dragon for a base and a soaring Phoenix for a backrest. Chinese dragons seemed to toss and turn to make the armrests as comfortable as possible. The 4 legendry beasts, namely the Azure Dragon, the Vermillion Bird, the White Tiger, and the Black Tortoise, appeared to raise the throne above the ground on their backs.

As the icing on the cake, Lil' Autumn made a jump from Li Qiye's shoulder to the Throne. In a matter of milliseconds, it went from the cute little earthworm to 'I'mma beat your ass' Dragon. It flew towards the Throne and curled behind it, keeping the Throne encircled by his body.

Without a pause, Li Qiye descended on the Throne as if it's the most normal thing ever, making himself comfortable.

Li Qiye casually motioned towards Natasha, she responded by sitting on his lap and resting her head on his shoulder.

Seeing Thor making his way towards Li Qiye as if possessed, both the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D members were quite worried.

They have had about enough of a beating they could take, but it looked like Thor was looking for more thrashing.

They thought about stopping Thor by force, but abruptly they realized it. The Thor of now wasn't normal. He looked half-conscious and looked to be in deep contemplation.

The more important thing was that small lightning arcs were not only surfacing on his hammer but also his body. The sky darkened with each breath he took; it thundered with each step he took. The scene resembled the awakening of one true king.

They no longer had thoughts about stopping Thor; after all, they wanted to see what kind of a trump card Thor had up his sleeves.

They also wanted to believe that it could put Thor and Li Qiye on equal footing. They seem to overlook all about the beating and heeling they took from Li Qiye just a minute ago.

Ultimately, no one desires a disadvantageous position in a fight. So, even if the possibility of achieving the upper hand is minuscule, they will take it.

Meanwhile, the scenes of past re-played in Thor's head.

"Thor Odinson, you are a vain, greedy, cruel boy! You are unworthy of your title."

"Look at you. The mighty Thor! With all your strength! And what good does it do you now? Do you hear me, brother? There's nothing you can do!"

"Here's to All-Father Thor! Long may he thunder!"

"You're my brother and my friend. Sometimes I'm envious, but never doubt that I love you."

"You've already made me proud."

"I Dare you to call yourself a God."

Huff! Huff!

Breathing heavily, Thor took a look around.

All he saw was Terror, Apprehension, Chaos, and Trepidation.

He took a look at the pitiful state of Earth's mightiest heroes: The Avengers.

All their faces seem to encourage and empower him, like cheering him on:

"We are here, Thor. You can do it."

"Don't Break. Don't Give Up."

"Stand Up! You can do it."

"You are Go-Uhm powerful."

Under the influence of pure rage and vengeance, Thor seems to forget all about his previous one-sided beatdown or that it was Li Qiye only who healed him enough to have such offensive thoughts.

Blinded by rage, he was making reasons to fight Li Qiye again. His mind seemed to mistake everyone's awe of Li Qiye as silent pleads to him.

Everyone.

Everyone has expectations of me.

Everyone is waiting for me, looking at me, supporting me.

How can I lose? How can I fall here? How can I?

~LUB~ ~DUB~ ~LUB~ ~DUB~

His heart pounded in his chest, and Thor's eyes shone with brilliance.

I cannot fall here!

Thor's tightly clenched his fists, no longer feeling any Phantom pain at this point. He felt like the pride of Asgard in his chest was roaring.

The skies started darkening even faster, becoming pitch black in mere seconds.

~CRACKLE~ ~CRACKLE~

Thick lightning bolts, as large as mountains and seas started crackling in these clouds. They looked like domineering lightning dragons, arrogantly flying around, all the while looking down on them.

"ARGHHHH!" Thor opened his mouth wide to shout, lightning begins coursing, both inside and outside his body, as apparent by the crackling glow in his eyes and arm thick lightning bolts dancing on his body.

Thor raised his hammer towards the sky, and as if tamed by an unimaginable force, those arrogant lightning bolts came down, blending in with Thor's own lightning force.

Watching the godly scene created by Thor, everyone on Avenger's side was excited. He now looked like the real god thunder; maybe now he even stood a chance against Li Qiye.

Some excited S.H.I.E.L.D soldier even cheered:

"Go, Thor. Beat the crap out of him."

"Thor, we have your back!"

"He's burning with rage and is about to make an earth-shattering comeback."

"Finally, something to back up his godly title," scoffed Fury, still relieved that they finally be on equal footing. He still had some sneaking suspicion, but he just buried it.

Cap assessed: "It looks like Thor went through some sort of awakening. We just might be able to have a fair and square battle."

"Humph! As if young noble cheated before. Ungrateful people, scheming even after he healed them. Like hell, a mere lightning bug could defeat him," Natasha muttered softly in Li Qiye's chest.

Li Qiye softly rubbed her soft thighs and took all this with a casual smile, not bothered in the slightest way.

Though Loki himself knew that the might behind his brother's awakening would be abysmal but standing behind Li Qiye, he couldn't care less.

Thor flew up girdled with lightning as it arched and hopped on his body joyfully, looking imperious. He looked like a Marionette, controlled by lightning bolts instead of strings.

He could hear all the shouts of commendation and encouragement, making him lose his fear and inhibitions.

"I am a God. I am a GOD. I AM THE GOD OF THUN--" Before Thor could finish, he saw someone's palm making its way towards his face.

It was from Li Qiye. In a time less than what it takes to blink, Li Qiye vanished from his Throne and appeared before Thor, and grabbed his face.

Without even a second's delay, Thor's lightning rushed towards Li Qiye. It wanted to devour him completely while attacking his hand and body simultaneously.

However, as if waiting for just this, black lightning bolts burst out of Li Qiye's body. They were pitch black lightning bolts, but strangely they had a white sheen to them.

These black bolts were inhumanly savage, they ruthlessly devoured, whatever came in their path.

Within seconds, they had completely annihilated Thor's mighty lightning and forced it to run back to its black clouds.

However, the black bolts relentlessly pursued them, continuously materializing from Li Qiye's body.

The black bolts brutally fought the lightning dragons in the cloud, tearing and shredding them apart while assimilating them.

After all, how can natural lightning ever compete with heavenly tribulation?

Soon, only black bolts were left on the clouds, violently searching for any remaining lightning bolt to devour.

Like ripe fruit, Li Qiye grabbed Thor's face, plucking him out of the sky he fiercely shoved him into the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You, Shaei-Phet for your patronage.

I hope you like the chapters.

7