My fated omega
726 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The clock struck 11’o clock. A tired and pale body rested on a wooden bed with one arm hanging from an edge, shoes were still on and jaw dropped paving way for saliva like a nascent stream from mountain top, breathing seemed steady which was obvious from the unbuttoned shirt and below were tight pants, a rather stylish one indeed, which a person would often like to wear when partying. At one glance, anyone would consider him dead as he almost seemed lifeless and so fragile that you would contemplate before touching him.

The room was dim lit with incandescent candles, enhancing the atmosphere besides emitting a pleasant aroma.

A gentle and moist hand was placed on his golden hairs, slowly caressing him along with a grin.

“How can you sleep so defencelessly, Kiro?” questioned the person who just came from a shower, with lower body wrapped in a towel, the upper masculine body was glistening as the water tripped down from the hairs and wet the floor, he sat there gazing with tender yet lust filled eyes.

Kiro groaned at the wet touch and shuffled to change position but those hands which seemed gentle gripped him rapidly from behind as if grabbing something from falling and gave a quick hickey on the neck. Kiro was startled and moaned in pleasure while gripping the bed sheet in one hand and the wet black hairs in the other.

You have to warn me before doing anything like this, Lucien.” explained Kiro in a low tone as he was barely awake. “I’m sorry, you smelled so nice that I was not able to resist. Do you mind if we do it now?” asked Lucien earnestly while stroking his partner’s lips passionately.

I’ve told you that you don’t have to ask for my permission but do warn me when I’m defenceless.” replied Kiro placing his pale and thin hand onto the handsome face of his beloved, “You can do whatever you want with me.”

Lucien, who was stroking Kiro’s lips, stopped and gently kissed the forehead of his blond partner before coming down to his blushed cheeks and ultimately kissing him on the lips. He licked the spot where he gave the hickey earlier and went for another one. Kiro flinched and gripped the masculine body which was above him, ready to savour every piece. Their breathing fastened and Lucien slowly showered small pecks of kisses on the bare chest while shoving two fingers of left hand right inside his unbuttoned partner’s mouth.

 Kiro was filled with ecstasy and was moaning with pleasure. “It feels so good” exclaimed Kiro in a joyous but rather unclear tone.

 “You’re already this wet down here.” pointed Lucien with a sly grin as he slipped one hand right inside his pale partner’s pants.

Kiro flinched and moaned deeper as if his senses were blurred.

Lucien blushed and halted. “I’m gonna put it in, if you don’t mind.” His lips curled up in a warm smile to which Kiro reciprocated, “I told you that you don’t have to ask me every time.”

“I know, I know, my precious little omega. I will drive you to ultimate pleasure.”

He removed his towel and slowly put his thing inside his partner’s love hole before moving in and out.

It’s so big. It hurts but at the same time it drives me crazy. I want more of you, Master. Make it go deeper. Fill me up with your love” expressed Kiro with a trembling voice and teary eyes, flinching and moaning at every insert his partner made inside him.

They were panting heavily and sweat enveloped their bodies. Lucien started smooching and biting the small nipples of his partner while working his lower body simultaneously.

Master, I feel so good. I don’t think that I can hold back any longer. I am going to cum.

“Do it Kiro. I’ll jerk you off. Do it. I think I’m going to cum too. I’m going to do it inside you. Kiro, I love you. I love you so much.”

Thank you, master.

They both panted. Kiro enveloped Lucien in a warm embrace and Lucien once again smooched him.

“You emit really strong pheromones at times like this, Kiro. Oh, wait! I must be heavy. Forgive me.” With this Lucien slowly snuggled beside his lover, giving him more space.

You are one to speak.” laughed Kiro while stroking his partner’s hairs.

“What is this master stuff again? I told you not to call me that anymore.”

They both giggled in the dark hour and slowly were fast asleep.

 

7