Chapter 1 – Prologue
2.1k 16 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh my head hurts" Alexander clutched his head in his arms as he slowly stood up, he looked around but all he could see was darkness and nothing else. "Wait..the explosion!" he remembered there was a huge explosion in his class the ground exploded beneath their feet, "I am probably dead...or am I ?".

He started to walk aimlessly into the darkness in hopes of finding some source of light and an explanation as to where he was and what happened to him. He knew there was no possibility he survived that kind of blast, well he did saw body parts flying in that split second before he was consumed by the blast himself.

"Still nothing.." he mumbled to himself as he continued to walk "HELLOOOO ANYONE THERE!!!" he shouted with all his might but the only thing he heard was his own echo in the darkness nothing else, with his hopes of finding some light or someone to talk to crushed he sat down and held his head in his arms once again as he sobbed softly.

Even for someone like Alexander who didn't even cry when he was beaten up by the bullies, this was too much total darkness was enough to break the toughest of men let alone a seventeen-year-old. But the hardest thing that hit him was that thought of never seeing his beloved little pets "uuu Stingy......Veni....." his voice cracked while he said the names of his two favourite little ones.

Alexander didn't know how much time has passed since he stopped walking and had his little breakdown but while he sat there he heard a faint crackling voice, "mortal you have finally stopped crying" he jumped up to his feet and looked around but all he could see was the same old darkness.

"WHO!?" he yelled out but all he could hear was faint laughter but this time it was much clearer it sounds like a woman voice but he was even more certain when the same voice started talking once more.

"Mortal stop your shouting I can hear you perfectly, you should be more mindful of your manners as you are standing before a god" the weird voice spoke and as it did there was a weird pressure that forced Alexander to kneel down as sweat purred down his forehead.

"Bu....but I don't even see you..g...god" Alexander spoke but that was really all he could do as even that was hard because of the invisible pressure that kept hammering him to the ground.

"Oh you are right, well I will let you glance upon my body mortal as I am pleased with how you took care of my daughters" the voice spoke and shining light blinded Alexander for a second, but when he opened his eyes they almost popped out he saw a huge throne cowered in gold and top of the throne was attached a huge scorpion, its body was black and covered in gold he couldn't contain his happiness so he let out a weird screech as he mumbled "beautiful..".

"Haha, you are truly interesting mortal to not fear my true appearance but to even worship it and call it beautiful...I am indeed pleased with you anyway now that you know who you are talking to onto the more important things at hand" the giant scorpion slowly descended down from her golden throne and came closer to Alexander.

"Alexander I have watched you for a long time through the eyes of my daughter's I know of your love for my kind that is why I interfered when the other gods summoned you and the other humans to this world, I will not allow them to harm my kind in this world again with their pointless games of good and evil!" the earth shook beneath Alexander as the goddess spoke with anger in her words.

"Summoned?" Alexander was full of questions now that the giant scorpion-goddess spoke to him.

"Yes from time to time gods and goddesses of darkness and light summon humans from other worlds to play their little games of good and evil, and those games the only ones that suffer are us the neutral gods we do not align ourselves with those morons, unfortunately the world they chose this time is inhabited by my children though there are not many of them I still feel them live and breath in every world and I don't want them to die in a pointless war between fools!".

"So I was summoned by you...great one?" Alexander had a better grasp about what happened and whats going on after the goddess explained.

"Hahaha I like that great one, but as you will be my champion you can call me by my name Velisandra" Velisandra spoke in a soft tone this time like a mother towards a child.

"Umm champion? I don't quite understand" Alexander was dumbfounded once again, well he did read some novels before about reincarnated protagonists that are sent to save the world and such but he never imagined it happen to him.

"Indeed you will be my child as I will reincarnate you into a womb of a human woman but you will have my blessing and of course a share of my power's, but do not let that power go to your head as the other mortals from you realm will have their blessings as well" Velisandra spoke as she raised her giant stinger.

"W...wait! I am not ready!!" Alexander yelled as he tried to crawl away from the giant scorpion Velisandra, don't get him wrong he loved his little ones and all the scorpions equally but who wouldn't run when a giant scorpion raised its poisonous stinger in the air.

"Oh, and there are two things I have to mention you will probably be a woman...and the last thing the power always comes with a price so my blessing will take away your sight but I am sure you will be fine, now go and save my children and keep them safe" Velisandra spoke softly as the giant stinger pierced Alexander through his chest.

"A....woma...n..seri..ous...ly...bl..in..d" those were the last mumbling of Alexander before he despaired.

"Go, my child...."Velisandra spoke as she slowly crawled towards her golden throne.


"Push my queen you must push!! The baby is almost out!!" Alexander heard shouting as he tried to open his eyes but all he saw was darkness once again. "Ah right I am blind aren't I?" He thought to himself as the voices started cheering instead of yelling like maniacs and he could understand them now.

"Congratulations my queen it's a healthy little girl!" the woman that spoke sounded elderly to Alexander he assumes that woman was carrying him as she sounded really loud to him unlike the other weak and soft voice that came after.

"Le...let me see...my daughter" Alexander was passed to someone else hands, he tried to look hard at the person holding him but it was no use.

"Seli...my daughter she... she is blind!" the woman carrying me started yelling and sobbing at the same time "oh my poor child forgive your mother" she held Alexander close to her as she cried even harder.

"Where is my queen!" another voice barged into the room but this one belonged to a man his voice sounded rough "Ela is that her?" the voice of a man who Alexander assumed it's his/her father became softer and more gentle than the first time he heard it.

"Varl she...our daughter is blind.." Ela sobbed as she clutched the weak baby with all her remaining strength, which actually made Alexander cry out in pain. This startled Ela and almost let go of him, but she was supported by a strong rough hand "Varl.." she spoke softly.

He extended his hand and took the baby from his queen's hand's "Hahaha my daughter is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, do not worry Ela even if she can't see the world we will be with her to show her!" Varl yelled out and Ela smiled and spoke "yes" while tears still streamed down her cheeks.

"My king what shall you name the second princess of Okbar kingdom?" Another voice spoke similarly rough like Varl's.

"Ah, indeed a name hmm...I know she will be called Verine like the desert flower!"

"So Verine is my name".


A little prologue hope you liked it. I am an amateur writer I will try to do my best with the story!

Thank you ! ^^

 

44