Chapter 0 Round one Start
601 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vince opens the Multiplayer for the First time and is met with a choice, of who he wants to play.

[UNSC] or [Covenant]

Vince looked at this and chose Covenant with a second, and is met with another choice.

[Grunt],[Jackal],[Hunter],[Brute] or [Elite]

He looked at the options and looked harder.

Comic relief or the Grunts were out, many Cons like Cowardice, shit Weapons and Many other petty Reasons, Like being a meter tall or Suicidal.

Jackal was interesting choice, but he didn't want to be at the back with a Sniper Rifle and get Harassed for being a Jackal Sniper.

Hunter or The Living tank, many good things with this but he wanted to be more mobile and wanted to have a wider range of Weapons.

Brute, No Vince thought he saw them in the Campaign, he didn't like them, to 'Brutish' but he didn't like them for more combat reasons, no real way to Protect themselves other than kill the enemy Faster or Shock Trooper Tactics.

Elite, Vince liked them, Combat style, Weaponry and the Most common enemy he had fought in the missions, he felt that he would like them the most and would be close to what he was use to. Yes he did admit to himself that he could play as a Spartan but he was semi-Sick of the UNSC, But he wanted a Energy Sword. so he chose this one.

He then started picking his Colours making his armour Jet Black with a Red Helm and a White Stripe that goes from his Eye holes to the Back of his Helmet.

[Starting Game, Joining Random 250 versus 250 Capture the Flag Game]

What really straight away? Vince thought 

"Round one Start" the Announcer said with it echoing across the Map.

The Map its self looked like a Forge map from a Older Version of the Game, it was a Full City scape with only Corridor fighting, Gunfire can already be heard and Plasma replied to it.

Vince looked around himself and saw that he was a Elite Minor with a Plasma Rifle and a Energy Sword to his hip, but what looked odd was the 24 unit of Grunts with 6 Elites leading them, the Nametags over the IDing them as Clan members and saw that this was more organized then he thought, but then he saw the Normal CoD style of play and Leeroys.

Vince followed the Clan with Grunts making it into a 25 unit and some of the Grunts Followed him after their Squad leader was killed.

Vince was peaking a corner to see who the hell was shooting at him, he saw that they were a Squad of Armed Civvies/Insurgents with what looked like a Marine squad leader, their Firearms was Random but the majority had Assault Rifles with the Leader having a Shotgun.

Grunt: "What we do, now Boss?" he asked with a Deep breath of his Gas

Vince looked back at the 4 Grunts following him, "Hmm I have a plan but its not a Good one." he replied to the poor Grunt, " you 4 will run ahead toss your grenades, I will rush them with my Energy sword and if you are still alive Provide helping Fire."

The Grunts looked at him then they Laughed, "Well Rando if you were in our clan we would have *BREATH* called you our General but this plan is better then I thought HA.*BREATH* CHARGE!" the 4 Grunts broke cover and rushed the Humans catching them off, one of the Grunts was pegged by the Shotgun, but the last 3 throw their Plasma Grenades, 2 stick too a pair of people and the 3rd missed.

Vince Rushed towards them the Grenades blowing up before he was too close, he started slicing them with his sword splitting the Insurgents in two or heads being sent flying, the Marine started unloading Rounds into Vince's back his Shield taking most of the pellets, until Vince turned and grabbed him by the neck, with the Grunts killing the last of the Enemies other then the Marine.

Marine: "Sup Split Face, this grip is a little tight no?" he said with sarcasm

Vince: "Maybe, *Squeezes tighter* Better?" the Marine started shifting Violently before stopping after he had suffocated, the Grunts looked at Vince with Morbid Gazes, before anyone could speak, their was a loud crack as the Marines neck was broken like a twig. "Interesting, so that's what it looks like to see the light leave someone's eyes. Hmmm need another." The 3 Grunts looked away and tried to not look, interesting.

He had Rallied the Grunts and started taking out small isolated groups or solo players until he had a Had-Hock Unit of Elites, Grunts and Jackals, they carved their way to the Enemy Base with 760 meters until they reach it. but was stopped by a Barricade with Spartans and Marines started unloading at his little unit of Randoms.

Random Covenant bitching: "What the Hell is this shit!" "LERRO-! *Dead*," "Fucken Campers."

Vince looked at the Barricade 24 men, 5 Spartans and 19 Marines, with heavy guns and DMRs and over 100 meters between where he was to those Humans, he had only 29 players not enough Bodies to throw.

Vince was thinking hard about it he was fucked, he guessed that he was being encircled so a head on Charge was the best plan.

Vince saw that his shit heads called players had no idea what was going on, only the small left overs of some Clans were watching their flanks and the Jackal Sniper had been playing whack the Human Sniper.

Vince looked around and activated his Sword and before saying anything else he gave a one word order, "CHARGE!!!" The players said fuck it, it may work and got mowed down like it was Omaha with only the Jackals and Elites with working shields taking the hits and Living.

But Vince wished his shield stopped a AP round from the Human Sniper, it had hit him in the forehead killing him instantly.

'Well shit, that was fast I was hoping to get more then 5 fucken meters, but that sniper most likely made me number one' he thought to himself

[Respawning...5...4...3...2ERROROOR....] 

'Ummm that's bad right?'

12