Chapter 6 Prepare for the Battle of Dorus
273 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A game reporter with his voice being heard in the Bar in the City of Dorus

"A month had passed since UNSC Terra have appeared and have taken a holding position over it. many rival cities have declared that if the Devs don't move the Dungeon, and I quote "We will remove Dorus!" that being said I have dozens of reports that the Developers have stated, "We are sending 3 max level Dungeon to wipe it out we can't move it or delete from the game. Any one that want to attack Dorus join the Dungeons and wipe out the player that made an illegal Dungeon.", We don't know what Dorus is planning but Dorus High Command has said they will not give up the City without a fight, that is all. I'll be signing out and goodbye Dorus."

Three people sat around a table the female smiled and spoke in a hushed tone, "Well, well, well boys it's about to get fun, Snip Spot go tell split-face, the news." the two men that sat there with her walked out.

Three men looked at her they were looking for new members of their guilds so they approached, the leader of the men spoke, "May we sit, I have an offer for you and your friends."

"Shore mate what's the offer?"

The three take their seat and the leader spoke again, "My name and rank with in my guild is 1st officer Mark of the 10th Friekorps a suburbanite guild of the 1st Friekorps in the Capital or Dev City. And I saw you and two friends looked happy to fight for the city right? Why not join us? Oh sorry Friekorps mean-"

"I know what it means Free Corps, it's just Deutsch also I'm already in a guild."

The three looked confused 'Deutsch?' and she was already in a guild who poached her."

The Leader regained his wits and asked. "What guild did you join?" 

"Oh I can't say that, but before I go check if you can log out."

The three confused did as asked and found they can't due to a Dungeon avatar and when they looked up to see that she was gone. Minutes later they could logout.

"What!?" 

Jackie returned to the Ship laughing about what she just did and her laughter died as she entered the bridge to find that in a few days the three Dungeon and half a dozen of the largest Guilds are moving on the City of Dorus.

"Luna how bad?" she asked as she took her captain's chair.

"The Dungeons are the Max levels a thousand floors, names are, The 'Endless Undeath', 'Green Skin Hold' and 'Kobolt Kingdom'. The Guilds are about 750 members on average with the two out leers, is... the 1st Steller Marines and three sub-branch guilds with them at about 2500 and the 37th Rifles of the Home-Guard who are at 300 men both elite outfits."

"Mmm." Vince mused and spoke, "Maybe we can organize with Dorus High Command?"

Luna and Jackie were thinking the same thing but were concerned about whether they would even accept them or not just shoot them in the back.

"Well we will see." Luna spoke but the uncertainty was clear in his voice.

"Luna how long until we can engage them with the MAC guns?" Jackie asked.

"Well the 'Planet' and our altitude... two days and we have two shots and the weapons would kill one per shot but that would take it max power and then a half-day reload, but at that time our weapons can engage like our nukes if needed."

"Lets wait then but prepare Luna get all of our best units if needed we will drop them into the cities defence, the Dungeons are after us not the City, the Guilds want the City so our men aren't needed for the Dungeon." Vince said

"We will wait, but not deploying into the City unless it is needed." Jackie countered, "Plus the Guilds are Mechanized and Armored with..." She lets out a sigh, "Tiger ones and twos, T34s and M4 Sherman's all look like 'Easy 8s' and halftracks from several nations from the second world war."

Luna poked his head at the talk of tanks, "Wait tanks, we can get those, and not scorpions, I mean if the UNSC was forced they would use outdated designs so tanks from when my lord took you we can use those tanks. Like Challenger 3A3 and M7 Sherman 2s those are the most up to date from your militaries."

Jackie looked at Luna and then Vince and started thinking and at all the times back on Earth when Nations at war used outdated shit due to the better guns were to costly but she could only think about the times nations made bastardized versions but with tanks she had no idea.

"Maybe but who many?" she had to ask.

"3 Challengers with crew or 4 Sherman 2s with crew, But I would prefer the Challengers." Luna said

"Why?" 

"You two wouldn't know this but the USA went to war with the EU over resources and many M7s were lost to Leopards 4s and French MBTs destroyed them front on versus the Challengers when engaged both American and EU forces to protecting Brits that were still in main land Europe, His Majesty's Armies tanks fought both and survived hits but that's combat it's random."

Jackie thought more the M7s were the newest tanks but Australia refused to buy them when they were offered to replace the M6s the ADF were using due to the tanks being glass cannons versus the M6s were real MBTs and the ADF bought the Challengers when the British offered them.

"Mmm, We will see if we need them we will get them."

With that done two and a half days passed the City below mobilized and heavy weapons moved to the city walls the trenches on the north side of the city were filled with both people and tanks. But all looked up as the Dungeon slowly moved to look towards the known area then the PA System came alive.

"Attention! Attention! Get into your fighting position now. Prepare for main weapon fire."

The players got confused but moved into they bunkers and looked up, Dorus High Command from there location they could see the Dungeons they to didn't know what UNSC Terra would do.

"Attention! Attention! Main Gun Firing!"

A loud bang that shattered the glass over most of the city all of the officers in the Command Room ducked all but Leader of Dorus with his High powered binoculars what he saw shocked him as he spoke. "The Endless Undead is gone."

"Sir what?" an aid asked

"Our Dungeon just destroyed The Endless Undead!"

BANG

He snapped his head back to see.

"The Green Skin Hold is gone now." he muttered

A single dropship left her bay and went to his Command Tower, and it landed on the landing pad on top of tower.

4