Chapter 1 – Prologue (edited)
8.4k 15 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes but to my surprise I wasn’t in my ordinary messy room, I was lying beside a big lake with dark green trees all around me. The wind blew through my long deep crimson red hair and I could feel the coldness of the wind on my chin. 

 

“WAIT WHAT !!” 

 

Why the heck do I have long red hair and what’s up with my high pitch voice, what’s going on, where am I?! 

 

I jumped up in surprise but found myself in an even more shocking state as I felt my chest bouncing like crazy, I looked down and saw two huge mounds instead of my flat rather muscular chest like I used to have. 

 

“What the f*ck is going on right now”

 

I have turned into a woman with a f-cup size chest, holy sh*t. 

 

I rushed to the still lake to see my reflection in the clear water and saw an incredibly beautiful girl probably around 17 years old with long smooth crimson red hair that reached the waist. Deep crimson red eyes so beautiful that if you looked directly in them you would fall in love straight away. Smooth untouched snow white skin and two black horns on top of the head. And a silver crown with jewels of all colors between the horns. 

 

This is me..? I’m so beautiful, I have never seen anyone this beautiful before..

 

I had a black battle skirt with crimson red lines and pieces of metal that formed a curled dragon on the left side of the skirt, on the right there was a cut in a straight line so my leg could be seen. I had black metal boots that almost reached my knees with two crimson red dragon eyes on each side of the top of my boots. On the upper part of my body I had a black battle top armor with red jewels dotted around like stars in the night sky that only protected my chest and shoulders. I had a cloak with black fur around my neck to make it comfortable and pitch black leather that flowed down to just underneath my knees with a crimson red dragon on the back that slightly glowed even though it was the middle of the day. On both my underarms I also had black armor with red jewels dotted around like stars.

 

Wait a minute this is my Dragon Queen game character Libelle Tanwen from SAM - swords and magic. How the heck did I get here?! 

 


 

1 hour earlier.

 

“Hey Sam wake up the class is over!” 

“Ughh finally” 

 

My name in Sam Stryder and I’m 15 years old living in New York with my mom and dad, and the one that just woke me up is my best friend Ashley. Honestly what would I do without her. I’m just an ordinary teenage boy that loves playing games and the one that I’m currently playing happens to have the same name as me, coincidence? I think not, well I am one of the top players in the world that's aiming to get the title of official last boss. To think that my dragon character could climb all the way up to Dragon Queen. That was one year ago and during this year as the Dragon Queen I have wreaked havoc on the RPG world Kelitha. I have officially conquered half of the continent. My goal is to conquer it all, what else are you supposed to do when everyone else is so weak compared to you? 

 

“See you tomorrow Ash!” 

“Yeah, and don't forget to join the in-game event!

“Finally home, time to have some fun.” 

 

With a wide smile on my face I opened the door to my home. 

 

“I’m home!” 

 

Oh yeah they are on a business trip how could I forget. Stupid me. 

 

I have looked forward to this day when my parents aren’t home so now I can play how much I want without them complaining every ten minutes that I play to much. And there is an in-game event in just a couple of minutes. I walked up to my room that only contains my bed and my desk with my computer on it except from all the empty bottles and candy paper all around on my floor. 

 

I need to clean, eh, I will do it later time for the in-game event. 

 

I logged on to the game just in time for the in-game event, if we don't die we both get an item drop, so I really need to focus so I don’t screw something up. The item is exclusive to just us so it makes me want it even more. 

 

Just as I logged into the game a question popped up on my screen with a bunch of text underneath which I didn’t care to read.  

 

(“Do you want to join the in-game event?”) 

“Hell yes!!” 

 

I clicked yes and my screen changed to my in-game character standing in front of a huge octopus like monster with purple skin and 8 eyes that was probably 50 meters high. It didn’t take long before we destroyed this monster and got ourselves the item. Just as I clicked on the item my screen started to glow white and my body got sucked inside the screen and everything went dark.

 

 

145