Chapter 0 – So i died…
38 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While it isn't the first story that hasn't started this way i don't think it would be the last... or happen to me personally, my name is Fredric Harrowing and i am a tourist photographer, while in search of the beautiful and awe inspiring views and landscapes i got a little over-zealous, i was in the middle of a rain-forest on top of quite the steep cliff face with the most wondrous view in the rain, of course just as the flash of the camera i was using burst into life so did a bolt of lightning right onto my umbrella, shocking both me and my equipment...

When i came to i was disorientated as all i could see was white, and it reached on forever, i was stunned just like when the lightning hit me trying to comprehend where i was, as i was in my shocked state a voice from behind me re-started my brain.

"So you have awoken"

The voice rang in my head like it was me speaking the words, i turned around to see a figure just slightly less white than the background surrounding us.

"Where am i? And who are you?"

These were the first questions i asked as my thoughts ran around faster than i could catch them.

"You are in my domain and i am the Celestial appointed to ensure your soul gets properly reincarnated, yes you died after being hit by that lightning but not because of it."

"So what killed me then?" i asked out of curiosity

"Well if you wish to know after being struck by lightning you fell forwards since you were leaning into your equipment and as such you fell from the cliff and mangled yourself on the rocks below."

I stood there Agape at the coincidence that killed me, i would have lived fine due to my equipment's grounding properties i knew that, but falling from the cliff? i didn't think i was that far forward.

"well after the lightning coursed through you the cliff face collapsed under your weight when you struck it with your unconscious body."

The beings response to my thought's had me in shock for a third time, that's amount of bad luck can't be a simple coincidence.

"So what happens now?" i asked the being in front of me, "What do i have to do now i am dead and requires a... what again? Celestial? to process my soul alone?"

i couldn't see it but the being in front of me smiled softly as they approached closer, they were a woman angel as we would call them, a human shape at least 7'3 with large dove-like wings behind them, generic blond-gold hair and a fit but lean form, modest filling's in the right area's.

"well "we" get to have a lot of fun molding your soul so it doesn't conflict with the body you will possess in the new world, this world requires more souls you see so we are siphoning some from your planet to this one due to the over-population and creation of souls. The world you are going to is quite the fun place, but I'll let you experience that yourself."

As she got closer her voice rang louder in my head even if she was speaking softly it was like screaming, overpowering my thoughts and forcing me to pay attention to her every word.

"Now let's get to work, you don't need to be conscious for the rest of this so let's have you take a nap, by the time you are in the new world the only memories you will have are of both world... but none of our encounter~"

The last word's she spoke in a sing song voice like a child playing with a toy, my vision went blurry as i started to black out, seeing her smile reach her ear's like a devil's grin as he is about to give judgement to a damned.

So how was my first chapter?
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright Votes: 1 100.0%
  • More please Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brilliant Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on May 17, 2020 07:09 PM.
1