[Vol.1] Chapter 13 – Revenge
3.7k 2 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm so angry, but I don't know if I should fight the Mole King, I'm so afraid, but I can't let it go, damn it, I'm not going to be scared and run away, I can't be blaming myself for bringing the brown snake here, not even not being able to help her there, I will end this fight.

 

 

First I use my spikes attack, which hits the mole King he realizes where I am, but I keep releasing spikes, spikes, once again, he screams again.

 

 

Ruuuuaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

 

 

And use his magic, throwing innumerable rocks in my direction, I try to deflect but they are very fast and end up hitting me, I feel a lot of pain, but I will not stop now, thorns, but this time he uses stones and our movements they intercept canceling each other, I use this chance and when the dust cloud from the impact of the two skills raises I use invisibility, my MP is almost gone so I can use the spikes two more times.

 

 

The mole King starts looking for me, I think he is confused by what happened, he hardly knows the danger that creeps around, that is to say, when I am very close I use thorns aiming at the eyes, the invisibility is undone but the attack hits and his shrill scream resounds again in the cave.

 

 

Ruuuuuuaaaaaaaaarrrrrr

 

 

I jump and use the press around his neck and squeeze with all my strength, but he is still in the fight he tries to do the same thing he did with the brown snake, but I will not bite one of his paws with a poisonous sting and the safe with all my strength.

 

Now let's see who dies first, I hang you or you try to tear me up, the clash lasts longer than I expected, I can't hold back crap.

 

I will not let you go even if I die this is my revenge for the brown snake, and yours against me for your fellow moles I killed, if you stop to look like that I am to blame, but I am no longer a human and I am alone against just about everything in this world.

 

Yes, because I had to be a snake, WHY?

 

Feel my will Mole King me, I will end this at once I will use my last MP to put an end to your days, GO THORNS !!!

 

The mole king roars again.

 

Ruuuuuaaaaaarrrrrrr

 

But that was the last time he falls on his knees on the floor and I fall with him, I'm completely exhausted but the effort to defeat him is rewarded.

 

(You have gone up to level 9)

(You have gone up to level 10)

(You have gone up to level 11)

(You have gone up to level 12)

 

(Skill Spines reached to level 4)

(Skill Invisibility reached to level 2)

(Skill Constrict reached to level 4)

 

 

It was a difficult battle, the most complicated so far, I only managed to defeat the Mole King, because the brown snake managed to weaken him, thank you brown snake, I don't know if you would care or not I avenged you more.

 

 

I end up shedding my skin and decide to go back to the snakes' nest there is nothing left for me in this cave, starting tomorrow I will start to face the monsters on the surface, I think the rabbit ended up traumatizing me, but I will not let it shake me anymore, I will be strong so that in case I get companions again, they do not need to die because I am weak and cannot help them.

 

 

So I leave the mole's cave, the number of them must have decreased a lot because I killed the king and the big moles, the smaller ones must be fleeing away in search of protection, but now I don't need them anymore if the other snakes manage to survive in I can do the forest too, with this thought I'm going to sleep, and I hope I can do better today.

62