[Vol.1] Chapter 25 – Tests
3.2k 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our dinner I run into a problem, my size has increased the hole I dug near the cliff has become small for both of us, but I will manage, while increasing our temporary housing Kato watches me in midair, will he not wanting to walk more and still he didn’t go down for as long as he should be without MP, however when I see his MP is still at maximum and the levitation skill is already level 2.

 

It means it can be levitating infinitely, it must be one of the things of your description, it defies both physics and magic, cool.

 

Now going back to the home improvement project, it won't be long before I finish and call Kato inside, I snuggle up and he lands on me and sleeps very quickly, this was a long day for both of us, let's go to sleep.

...

The next morning, everything is normal again, but not for long before we go back down the canyon, we need to know about our improvement, there is no use in rushing and leaving to launch an attack on the enemy, we will test our new attacks on the weak monsters of the forest first, Kato with his new skill observes from above and we find another group of rabbits, perfect I will test my skills first, I start to move my head from side to side this is hypnosis I want to leave them in a trance to attack easily, it works are all standing around watching me.

 

The first attack I'm going to test is petrification, I look into the eyes of one of them and think hard.

 

PETRIFY!!!

 

It works in parts, it comes out of the trance most of its arms and legs have turned to stone, I use it again PETRIFY! Now more parts of your body have petrified, I use PETRIFICATE again! Until he turns to stone completely, I use hypnosis once again on the other rabbits so that they do not escape the trance and flee, I want to know if he will de-deconstruct himself or if this skill is eternal, I hope and continue using hypnosis until.

 

(Skill Hypnosis reached to level 2)

 

It was to be expected, about ten minutes passed before the rabbit that was petrified started to return to normal, little by little his body becomes flesh again and before he escapes the mouthpiece and swallows it, I can't help it. let others wake up, then I should try to use the strength of Hercules, but I think that as the name says it should be to give me some buff of strength, the next curse a name that draws attention I wrap around a rabbit and I say.

 

CURSE!

 

Nothing happens weird it cost me 5 MP, but nothing, I use it over and over again three times until my MP is zero, if I look at the rabbit it kind of looks strange, out of nowhere it pukes on me I let it go, quickly it scares me I think that he will run away but he stands to look at me while shaking, he looks terrified, I analyze him.

 

Species: Fighting Rabbit Lvl 4 HP: 6 MP: 10 ATK: 6 AGI: 10 Condition: Cursed

 

This ability gives a powerful negative status that consumes the opponent's life, I have to be careful who I'm going to use there, I don't want to keep kicking a dead dog, so I signal to Kato to end him who ends up sending his fire projectile and the rabbit dies instantly, the last skill I gained at the most mythical level, I have no idea what it does, and when I try to use it nothing happens it must be a passive skill, it must help me in some way I just don't know which one

 

Now Kato’s skills but I don’t think the first levitation is needed, I’m already seeing, the second intangibility is used to cross walls only the last one is a brilliant mystery for me, I try to ask Kato to use it, I do several signs but I don’t understand, good sooner or later he'll have to use it, I'll wait and see, now I think we're a little more prepared.

 

As I start my way back, an arrow comes in my wrong direction. Humans have not yet given up on me, even though my appearance has changed, the same horsemen start to follow me they will not give up, but why all this?

 

Why all this chase? We are already at the end of the forest, there is no way we are going to escape to the canyon I and Kato run quickly to the cliff I take the bag that I left in the hole and start to descend the humans continue shooting arrows from above, but none of them goes down the canyon, the way will be to go ahead, our time in the forest is over forever.

55