[Vol.2] Chapter 1 – Meeting
3k 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day we went back to the long journey, we spent about eight days wandering, with almost nothing to feed us, but I start paying attention to our surroundings and I see the scenery changing little by little, it gets more and more mountainous.

 

As we walk a huge shadow passes over us, I look up and see what appears to be an eagle, its head is golden and has feathers that look like long yellow hair, the body has a brownish-gray color, and it is staring at me a lot I think that she will come to the attack.

 

When it starts to descend towards me and I prepare to attack I hear a voice.

 

-The voice from beyond: STOP!

 

I am surprised and so is the eagle, it lands near me.

 

-The voice from beyond: You two are the same, you came from the same world.

 

We look at each other after hearing this, we wait, but no message appears, I look at the eagle, it is just over 2 meters high, and if what the voice said it means that it is a reincarnate like me.

 

I try to greet her by waving my syrup as if it were a hand, she seems to understand and does the same, I move the earth with my syrup and write My name is Rinkashi Mikimo.

 

She seems to understand what is written and begins to write with one of her claws. My name is Dom Okiza.

 

Our me and he got closer, and we continued to face each other, the mysterious voice could have helped us more in this, is hearing a mysterious voice, find a better way of communicating, please.

 

(You have acquired the Telepathy Skill Lvl 1)

 

It worked I look at it and try to use it, and he is listening to me.

 

-Eagle: WHAT WAS THAT?

 

-Snake: I am the snake in front of you I asked for the voice that we heard a way to communicate and I gained a skill called telepathy, are you really from my world?

 

- Eagle: Wow! It is very good to be able to talk to someone again, I have been alone in this world for almost 6 months, everywhere there are only people trying to kill me, talking about this lion, is that like us?

 

-Snake: No, this is Kato, I took him over, he's my friend/colleague/company/mascot he helps me a lot, but coming back to us how did you end up here?

 

-Eagle: First, as I remember I was sleeping and woke up with everything around me on fire I tried to leave, but it was too late when I opened my eyes a woman said that I would have a new life but that she would give under the old one, I thought it was strange, once again I close my eyes when I woke up I was at the top of a tree with two baby eagles and a bigger eagle brought food, it took me a while to get to eat what it brought, but after some time I started to learn flying and hunting, I increased my status and has evolved twice and you?

 

Wow, this guy loves to talk, but it's understandable for those who spent so much time alone.

 

-Snake: Practically the same thing happened, but I died run over, found the woman, heard the same phrase, and woke up like a snake, speaking of which, do you live here? We're kind of running away from people.

 

- Eagle: I live in a cave, but it is very high there is no way for you to get up there, only if I carry you, but it would be two trips for you and your friend.

 

-Snake: No problem Kato can levitate he can follow us, please take us to your cave.

 

-Eagle: Okay.

 

With that he grabs me and starts flapping wings Kato comes right behind, apparently, we have a lot to talk about.

55