[Vol.2] Chapter 8 – Storm
2k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we sail and the days go by again, boredom takes over everyone, we try to talk more, we have already talked about all the subjects that you can imagine, we even play at times, it is kind of childish, but we have nothing to do and nobody to be judging.

 

I take advantage of the enormous free time to assess my status after my improvement.

 

[Status:

Species: Naga Medusa / Level 13 / Titles: Punching bag, Evil, Mythical monster, Executioner

HP: 87/87 / MP: 70/70 / Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Poisonous sting level 4)

- (Dig level 4)

- (Voice from beyond level 2)

- (Whip level 2)

- (Assess level 3)

- (Constrict level 4)

- (Accelerated digestion level 2)

- (Invisibility level 2)

- (Night vision level 1)

- (Spines level 6)

- (Communication level 1)

- (Hypnosis level 2)

- (Tame level 2)

- (Climbing level 2)

- (Petrification level 2)

- (Hercules strength level 1)

- (Curse level 1)

- (Spring impulse level 5)

- (Spear level 1)

- (Hang level 1)

- (Poison resistance level 1)

- (Dark resistance level 1)

- (Resistance to the unknown level 1)

Unique skills:

- (The mythical level Max.)]

 

 

My status has increased a lot since the last time I saw it, and my skills are not too bad either, not wanting to enlarge myself, I’m very strong so far I have managed to deal with everything that came up, I think it’s still a bit early to tell you the advantage, but now with the team I have, it would take a gigantic superpower to defeat us, I can end almost anything that comes ashore using my stealth and I still have incredible aerial support from a spiritual lion and a golden eagle and even when the persimmon starts training maybe he can become more powerful than the colossal koala, after all, I will choose his evolution when the time comes, and being conscious I can choose the best path.

 

What could defeat us?

 

Out of nowhere, storm clouds start to appear, me and my mouth, I mean my mind, we start to prepare, we try to get around the storm that is coming but it is everywhere, it is too late to make the turn we will have to go in front.

 

It does not take long for huge waves to form taking us up and down, from side to side a Sukani order to get on the boat with Kaki, it will be dangerous if she falls overboard, Domo and Kato try to keep the boat on course I take the helm and wrap myself around it so we can keep the right direction straight ahead while Domo do Céu looks for a place to get out of the storm and Kato helps him with this task, but for now nothing.

 

We feel a strange tremor in the boat, it is different from the waves of the sea it seems that something is holding the boat I look to the side and I see a huge claw clinging to the side of the ship it does not take long for its owner to appear completely is a crab giant, no way why is this guy here?

 

The rain must have caused the current to change, bringing this thing up here, I can't let go of the wheel if the boat won't come, but if I don't do anything to stop this guy, the boat will sink!

34