[Vol.2] Chapter 15 – Decision
1.8k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In chapter 1 I added a note, I think it is important to look to better understand my writing, if you have read please ignore it, thank you for your attention.

 

-Rino: Well I still don't have an answer to what to do from now on, it's hard to think of a solution other than to join the demons or live hidden, but I decided that I will live a life different from my old one, that woman who said that our lives would be the same as the old ones is wrong, however difficult it may seem I will find the answer I am looking for, and for that reason, I will continue, I refuse to accept that it is just that.

 

-Onegawara Nimonu: Nice words, but this world is much worse than you can imagine, as much as I say these things, I still find it difficult to change anything.

 

-Rino: I know it seems impossible, only that I believe there can be a way out, the world is big there must be people who think that the beings that were reborn as monsters are good.

 

-Onegawara Nimonu: Well, I do as I please, but I don't intend to get too involved in it, for me, it's a lost cause.

 

-Rino: Okay, I understand your reasons, now I ask you Domo what you intend to do from now on.

 

-Domo: I admit that I was a little disturbed by what he said, but my decision has not changed yet, I intend to continue with you, I know that even with all this we will find a solution.

 

-Rino: Thank you Domo, you are a good friend, now that we know that we have to find a way out of this forest, it's Onegawara you said you came here, can you tell us where is the fastest exit from the forest.

 

-Onegawara Nimonu: I can tell you where I came from, it's a bit far away for a couple of days, but the forest is full of horrible things, humans don't even come here anymore because the chance of getting out of here alive is practically zero, but how you have this crazy objective of yours I will take you there, we will leave tomorrow, after that we will follow different paths I will return here and you will continue your journey.

 

-Rino: Thanks, Onegawara.

 

After that, we went back to the boat and took everything we could with some food leftover and my bag with my book and my last potion.

 

We spent the night on the boat for the last time, we had a good time on that boat, sailing was an incredible experience, after all, it was my first experience with ships, I will miss this old fellow of ours.

 

The next day, we left Onegawara said that he has already met some monsters from here before, said that some are weak, but there are some very dangerous, he will take care that we do not find any of them, and that is how our passage through the forest begins.

22