[Vol.3] Chapter 13 – Let’s go shopping
928 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first night at the new base was tense, it is very dark only I can see it is very hot and stuffy, in addition, the ground is practically stone and earth along with some roots of the tree, if we are going to stay here we need to improve this place.

 

The next day I go invisible with Sukani in the city to be able to buy some things as we have money I think it is the right thing to do due to the amount of stores I know we will find what we need.

 

Our first stop is at a magic item store. We need to find some item that can transport objects if something like this exists, we start looking for it and surprise exists! It is a type of small box that accommodates the items in a type of shrunk size, it is the first thing we buy.

 

Now let's look for something that can better illuminate our base. It's kind of obvious that I'm not going to get a lamp, isn't it? Even at the magic items store, Sukani talks to the saleswoman who indicates a crystal ball, she opens and closes and has a light that can be adjusted, also says that the light lasts for up to 6 months, better than a light bulb we certainly buy some.

 

Next, accommodation on the floor has already happened, we go to a store full of furs and pillows, this is what we are looking for, we even took advantage and bought some beds, I thought it would be expensive but the value is very cheap, we also buy curtains and carpets.

 

Next store a building store there has all kinds of materials, be it bricks to glass, we buy windows and floors, I have some ideas in my mind.

 

Last but not least, we go to a square in the city to buy food, ours is almost gone, we buy bread, meat, vegetables and even some kitchen utensils, it will be good for others to be able to cook for me it will not be so important after all I don't feel like it.

 

When we return home, we pass by a magic book store, I am interested, because it was with one of these that I learned how to tame, when we enter, who welcomes us is a nice old man, through Sukani I ask for possible suggestions, he indicates us two books in specific, sword technique for beginners and initial elemental magic, we bought both are a good start these books can really be useful and if they are effective we can buy more of them later.

 

Upon returning to the house we started a small renovation I start digging towards a nearby cliff and I make a hole looking at the horizon, no one will be able to see us from here, Khaki and Onegawara begin to install the floors on the floor, Domo begins to put the balls of crystal around the house and soon we installed the beds.

 

The item that shrinks objects was really necessary to be able to accomplish this, now it has a house aspect, at dusk I pull a big stone to cover the entrance to our base, but with the window I installed next to the cliff we won't need to stay suffocated.

 

At bedtime we settled in beds, ours had been for so long that I didn’t lie at all comfortable, since I was born I was forced to sleep on the floor, improving the base was a fundamental step living in a dark and tight cave doesn’t cheer anyone up, and tomorrow we will put one of the phases of the plan into practice.

13