[Vol.3] Chapter 18 – The other snake
906 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he approaches I use to evaluate him and the dog.

 

Species: Human Class: Warrior

Lvl 15 HP: 24/24 MP: 13/13 ATK: 27 AGI: 25 Condition: Normal

 

Species: Kangal Lvl 21 HP: 50 MP: 20 ATK: 53 AGI: 62 Condition: Normal

 

 The human seems kind of mediocre in skills but in compensation the big dog is strong I am impressed to see that a simple warrior has such an animal at his disposal and he does not have a whip so how did he get such a strong monster to obey him, leaving that sideways he approaches and starts to look at me I decide to try to contact.

 

-Rino: You hear me, I'm the snake.

 

He is surprised and responds.

 

-Warrior: I will be sincere and quick, what are you doing here, by chance you were responsible for this happening.

 

-Rino: NO! We just wanted to help the people in the village.

 

-Warrior: As if I was going to believe that monsters would help anyone.

 

People start to go back to the village and in that the warrior rides the dog and starts talking he says that this was all our plan to deceive them and says that they need not fear that he will eliminate us, as if this weakling could do it with these statuses he is nobody should be desperate for attention who wants to earn credit to participate in the banquet of the heroes it gets to feel sorry for these kind of people.

 

I try to tell people that we are not involved in the attack, but almost nobody seems to believe it, things in this world are complicated so we hear a strange sound.

 

Without any kind of alert, a new enemy appears.

 

-???: Now now, what do we have here?

 

-???: So you are talking about, right?

 

I can't believe what I see is a snake like me, but its appearance is different, I use to evaluate.

 

Species: Dark Naja Lvl 39 HP:? MP:? ATK:? AGI:? Status?

 

Dark Naja was one of my options in the second evolution, but I can't see any information about him. I'm in the dark.

 

-???: Hey you will be ignoring me that lack of education.

 

-Rino: Sorry about that, but you happen to be in the demon king's army, aren't you?

 

-???: You are right I am a member yes, I heard that there was another darksekai snake like me so I was kind of curious about it and thinking that I would find you here.

 

-Warrior: Whoever this is has called an ally, evil monsters feel my sword.

 

-???: Imbecile draft.

 

He throws thorns just like mine, they kill the warrior in one attack, the dog gets angry and tries to attack, but with a quick blow from the tail, he rips his head off. This guy is not kidding.

 

-???: Please forgive my rudeness now where we were.

 

-Rino: Wait, you can't just do that, besides, I have some questions for you starting with the demonic hippo and this recent attack by birds.

 

-???: I was the one who made the hippo to move to that river to try to get rid of the inhabitants of that region and with the birds it was kind of a personal project that wanted to know which one was the strongest so I made them angry with a magic and I scared them here I see that the result worked out one of them evolved.

 

He goes to the imperial Condor and amazingly uses a strange skill on it.

 

-???: You are really hurt but don't worry I will take care of you, I will fix it, starting today you will serve me I am Tadomi Mikari your new master and you will be called Yatarou.

 

-Tadomi Mikari: SLAVE!

 

-Rino: Wait, we had a lot of work to be able to defeat him.

 

-Tadomi Mikari: I know that proves how strong he is, that's it for today, but we'll see each other again, don't worry, if you are strong and keep fighting, of course.

 

-Rino: Hey, I still have questions.

 

He and the Imperial Condor seem to have been teleported out of nowhere, all I saw was a magic circle appearing, certainly a scary enemy and because I couldn't see any information from him, what was all that about?

12