[Vol. 5] Chapter 3 – Barbers
487 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What I do, I don't know if I should greet him or try to ignore him, in the never nude we got along I'm sure I can't count on him for any help and if they find out I'm a monster I bet I would be happy to try to end me.

 

But since I died, he decides that I was going to change. I won't be scared now, I'll face him with an open chest, no matter who he is if he is the same asshole or a hero, I go with everything.

 

I go to his direction and decide to make contact.

 

Rino: Excuse me, I couldn't help noticing your sword, it's a beautiful katana.

 

Chief blacksmith: What do you say you call it? Katana, you already knew the model.

 

Rino: Of course where I come from, there are thousands of these.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: Impossible! I never saw any katana in this world if not the one that blacksmiths made.

 

Rino: Well, in this world, I didn't see it either, but there are several from the world I came from.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: So you came from my world, wait now, I'm kind of recognizing you, we've met before, haven't we?

 

Rino: Yes, it's been a long time, let me introduce myself to you my name is Rinkashi Mikimo.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: So it's you, after so much time we met here, how are you doing?

 

Rino: I'm fine and you, Mr. Kills class?

 

Chief Blacksmith: Please calm down and let me think a little, so are you a hero too?

 

Rino: Yes, I was brought here after my death and I've been training and adapting to this world in secret.

 

Chief blacksmith: This is unprecedented, our kingdom now has two heroes, you should inform the king for sure he will be very happy with the news, I bet he would also like to meet you.

 

Rino: Wow are you sure?

 

This is better than I expected if I can meet the king and be alone with him I will be able to brainwash without any problem.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I don't think it's a good idea, blacksmith, I know this one and he is not a flower to be smelled, he lives alone plotting.

 

Rino: Wow, after all this time, this is the view you have of me, that I remember at school, you were a problem student.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: This is in the past.

 

Rino: I say the same, I mean, we can start over in this world, let's leave our conflicts behind what do you say?

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I didn't even change, but I doubt that someone like you will change?

 

Rino: You saw the proof that it's the same is in refusing to apologize to me and reach out to me.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I apologize you deserve that.

 

Rino: You also deserved what happened to you, after that day when you left, my days at school got 1000 times better.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: If there was something good that day, I didn't need to look at that guy of yours anymore.

 

Chief Blacksmith: I told you to stop! Frankly, our world faces so many problems and you heroes who should help each other and fight against the demon king's army are arguing over past beast fights.

 

Rino: I apologize it was not my intention to disrespect your workplace.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I'm sorry, blacksmith.

 

Chief Blacksmith: So, Mr. Rinkashi Mikimo, what do you think about meeting the king?

 

Rino: I’m going to love it, if it’s no trouble for you to arrange it?

 

Chief blacksmith: That this will be a pleasure.

 

Rino: Well, I'll be going, my group and I are very busy with some recent missions.

 

Chief blacksmith: Ok visit me anytime I get in touch about the date of your meeting with your majesty.

 

Me, Caqui and Sukani go away, we get away from the city a bit and I return to the shape of a snake and use the portals to go back to the hideout, there I explain that I found a ‘‘ hero ’’ for them.

 

Onegawara: This is certainly a serious problem, not only because you have a hero, but because you don't like each other, what kind of conflict is there between you?

 

Rino: I don't want to talk about it, but it's all that loose asshole's fault.

 

Domo: You can see that the bullshit is big, but you can handle the mission.

 

Rino: Easy, just ignoring and keeping my distance from him. One thing that made me happy today was seeing him being caught in the lie of the katana in front of the blacksmith's chief, my desire to laugh was at the maximum level, hahahah.

 

Onegawara: Okay, you don’t like him, focus on the mission and forget it, don’t be so pressed for it.

 

Rino: Don't worry, I won't let that muggle interfere with my concentration, let alone our mission.

6